Between Me , You & Him (Infin...

By vorfreeuude

Kim Hyuni is a new trainee at woolim entertaiment for her solo debut. While she become a trainee, she do some... More

Handsome guy
Am I in love?
Lunch Treat
Meet Infinite
The Show
Woohyun or L?¿
Sulking
Confession?
Past is Past
I Hate You
Sorry
Why So Sudden
Misunderstood
Painful
Hope
Tell me Nam Woohyun
Let's Keep Our Feeling Like This Forever
Cousin?!
Rumours
Not an update
Choice
Please
Another Book Publish!!
You Mean To Me
Am I dreaming?
Good Liar
I Ruin It
Uneasy
Leaving
♥Taggy Tagged Tag♡
I'm Sorry guysss
Comeback
Tell Me Why¿
I Believe You Still Love me
Should us?
Weird Request
NEW BOOK!!
Upset (Final)
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
HELLO!
MINI GIVEAWAY!!!
🎉GIVEAWAY TIME🎉

Debut and Meaningful

698 23 1
By vorfreeuude

Kim Hyuni Pov

It has been 2 months since I got an accident and it also has been 2 month Woohyun and I have been date for. It's only Infinite who know about us, not even Chaewon, I didn't dare to tell her about me and Woohyun.

This past 2 month is really hard to me. It because daepyonim want lauch my debut as soon as possible. So it takes almost 2 month to make a preparation for, song, photoshoot and other. And the things make me happy is my debut song will be colabrate with Woohyun. So I'm spending the most time in building with him, practising. And now we're recording the song for the last time before it gonna launch tonight. Yeay~

"Hyuni-ah kaja. We late already." Woohyun said as he grab my hand and drag me to recording room.

"Just take your place and we will
start if both of you ready." We nod.

"Are you ready?" He ask me. I nod. Woohyun smile and make 'okay' sigh to the crew.

(Wh: for Woohyun / Hy: for Hyuni / Both: for Woohyun and Hyuni).

Wh: neowa na chinguraneun mari eosaekhae
yeoniniran mari eoullyeo
o~ nan cheoeumeuro nae mam gobaekhalge
nan jeo haneurui byeoldo ttajulge
niga wonhandamyeon mwodeunji
o~ nan haejul suga isseo

Both: Oh I love you love you love you,
You love me love me love me
ara

Hy: nal hyanghan (neoui maeumeul~)

(Wh: neoui maeumeul)

Both: Oh I love you love you love you,
Are you love me love me baby
nado neoreul saranghanikka

Both: nan babo nan neoman boneun babo

Hy: neol saranghae nuga mworago nollindaedo

Both: neoman boneun baboga doelge
babo nan neoman boneun babo

Hy: nae soneul jabajwo nareul anajwo
neoman

Both: saranghaneun babo~

Wh : nan neoman saenggakhada jamdeureo
kkumsogeseo neoman kkumkkuda~
o nan achimeul kkaeundae~

Both: Oh I love you love you love you,
You love me love me love me
ara

Hy: nal hyanghan neoui maeumeul~

(Wh: neoui maeumeul)

Both:Oh I love you love you love you,
Are you love me love me baby
nado neoreul saranghanikka

Both: nan babo nan neoman boneun babo neol saranghae
nuga mworago nollindaedo
neoman boneun baboga doelge
babo nan neoman boneun babo

Hy: nae soneul jabajwo nareul anajwo

Both: neoman saranghaneun babo~

Hy: Baby~ want your love,

Wh: Baby want your love~

Both: love you love you
I''ll take you in to my mind

Hy: Baby~ want your love,
Baby want your love Oh oh

Hy: nan babo nan neoman boneun babo gomaungeol
chingudeul modu bureowohae

Both: naman boneun babo ttaemune
babo neon naman boneun babo

Hy: eonjena mideulge uri hamkkehae

Both: dulman baraboneun babo

Both: Baby~ want your love, Baby want your love~
love you love you I''ll take you in to my mind
Baby~ want your love, Baby want your love~
love you love you I''ll take you in to my mind

We are finally done. So just need wait for first lauch tonight.

"Kaja, let's eat our lunch together." Woohyun said and wink to me. I nod as I grab his arm and pull him out from the room

"I'm pretty sure that you are really hungry." He giggle.

"That's good if you know that." I glare at him who still giggle. We arrive at the restaurant infront of Woolim building.

"Wahh~ I really can't wait!" He said excitedly.

"Nado, hajiman (but) I really don't believe it that I gonna colabrate with you." I chuckle.

"Probably they know that we can't separate from each other." He said as he wiggled his eyebrow.

"Full of yourself!" I said as I chuckle when look at him pouted. Our food arrive and we ate. He pay for foods as I wait for him.

"When can we start our first date~ We didn't do it for once already even we almost in realationship for two months." He whine all of sudden.

"Bwoya? Stop whinning at me. It' s not my fault, it's yours. You didn't ask me." I said as I glare at him.

"So how about we have our dinner tonight? Only two of us?" He ask me as he lean closer. I blushed. Fortunately it's only two of us in elevator.

"Sure, why not?" I said as I smile.

"Eyy, are you blushing? Hahah you look so cute. If you said like that then let's go I take you at your house, 8 pm. Remember that." He said as the elevator door open on his level. He walk out and he wink at me and it made me blush even more.

-

I slowly open my eyes and look at clock. It almost 6.30 pm. I open my closet and search the perfect gown. It's really hard to choose because I have a lot of nice gown.

Knock* Knock*

"Come in." I said as I still choosing my gown.

"Wahhh~ are you going a date?" Chaewon ask. I nod.

"With?" She ask curiously.

"Secret." I teased. Yeah, basically, she still don't know that I and Woohyun in realationship.

"Yah, it's not fair I've told you that my boyfriend in the past." I smirk.

"It's past. Just wait, you'll know it later. Now, help me to choose which is perfect for dinner?" She nod. She help me with the dress, my hair and also my make up.

"Aigoo neo jinjaa yeppuda." She said.

"Am I?" I ask her. I'm not pretty sure that I pretty enough for this dinner since it my first.

"Yeppeunikka geokjeongma." She said. I nod.

Ding~Dong~

Someone ring the bell. I'm pretty sure that was Woohyun since it almost 8 pm.

"Let me take a look." She said as she go open the door.

"Hyuni-ah your prince are coming! She yelled. I just chuckle as I walk out from my room. I saw his jaws drop as he look at me.

"Y-you l-look p-pretty tonight." He stutter as his eyes still on me.

"Gomawo, kaja." I said as I grab Woohyun hand and drag him out from my house.

"Good luck!" Chaewon yelled to us.

"So? Where are we going?" I ask him as we hop in his car.

"Secret." He whisper. I blush.

"Yah! Just tell me." I said.

"You'll know later, babe." He look at me and smile. I lean my head on head place and look out window. It's not look like way to go to the city. Where are we going Woohyun-ah... my heart beat faster as my stomach said it hungry already...I want to eat. I'm dying because I'm so hungry....

"We are here!" He said and made me back to my sense.

"You really deep in thought. What are you thinking about?" He ask as he unbuckle my seatbelt.

"Nothing, just keep wondering what kind of food that you gonna treat me. Where are we by the way?" I ask him.

"My apartment. We're going to eat something special at my apartment." He said as we entered
elevator.

"Oh, I dont know that you have an apartment." I said.

"Yes, I have one but I haven't slept there for a months. I just pay someone to clean the mess yesterday, so it won't be so dusty later." He explain as he unlock the door. I amazed. His apartment is bigger than mine. And it's pretty, he really good at organise the stuff.

"Here." He said as he lead me to the kitchen. I followed him. It's a candle light dinner. Haha so sweet of you, oppa. He help me to sit and serve the food.

"So? Let's eat." He said. We eat in silent.

"Did you made it?" It's so delicious.

"Yes, I prepared before I take you. Is it delicious?" I nod.

-

"Kaja." He held my hand as both of us, finished the food. He lead me to his bedroom, I think.

"Here, go change to this cloth for more comfortable." He pass me a pair of 'girl pyjamas'. I look at his confusedly.

"What? You'll sleep here tonight.......... with me of course." He said. I nod and change. I walk out from the toilet and saw he was change and laying on bed.

"Here, beside me babe." He smirk as he tapped the pillow beside him. I slowly crawled on the bed and lay beside him.

"What are we going to do now? It's to early to sleep." I look at him. He smirk.

"I want you tonight. Accompany me to be exactly." He whisper to my ear and make me blush.

"I love when you blush. I find it's cute to me." He whispered again and make me blush even more. I look at him.

"St--"

My word was cut by

His lips. He crashed his lips on mine. He kiss me passionately.
"Do you trust me don't you?" He ask me as he broke the kiss. I nod. He kiss my jaws and my neck then back to my lips.

I just let him be the first one who touch me. We're shared more than kiss tonight. It's most a meaningful night and things that ever happen to me. I don't care, because I love him so much and I trust he will be the responsible person if something happen to me. I mean it most like if I get pregnant. I love you Nam Woohyun. I won't dissapointed you if you won't dissapointed me to......

_________________________________

Hey here another chapter. I'm sorry because this chapter a bit boring. Sorry for my lame update. Mind my spelling and grammatical error. Don't forget to comment what've you think about this chapt. Anyeongg ♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 544 58
"Anneyong haseyo! joneum Kim Ni Soo imnida" she introduced herself Anna told her "He is Nam Woohyun or our class president, most handsome, cutest, go...
9.7K 357 20
Both Infinite members, L and Sungyeol have crush on Hyojin who is a chef. As they try to win her heart they might lose their friendship in the proces...
1.6K 221 7
This is a story about a famous idol who accidentally meeting with a non-famous girl who is just working at the pet shop that owned by herself. One da...
103K 2.6K 32
Stacy came to Korea to meet Infinite at a fan signing. She had a marriage contract ready for her bias but what happens when the wrong Infinite member...