fan theories | bts

By lullabyun

a collection. started: 11/29/15 More

intro
theory two
theory three
theory four
theory five
theory six
theory seven
theory eight
theory nine
theory ten
theory eleven
theory twelve
theory thirteen
theory fourteen
theory fifteen
theory sixteen
theory seventeen
theory eighteen
theory nineteen
theory twenty
-
theory twenty-one
theory twenty-two
theory twenty-three
theory twenty-four
irrelevant
theory twenty-five
theory twenty-six
WINGS
theory twenty-seven
theory twenty-eight
theory twenty-nine
theory thirty
theory thirty-one
theory thirty-two
theory thirty-three
theory thirty-four
theory thirty-five
theory thirty-six

theory one

8.8K 448 119
By lullabyun

THEORY ONE:

THE HOUSE OF CARDS REPRESENT THEM. WHEN TAEHYUNG KNOCKED over the cards, I think it shows how his death caused everyone else's death, even though Jin tried to keep the House of Cards up.

That's why when Yoongi smashed the mirror (which gives you SEVEN years of bad luck; seven members?), the next scene is of the House of Cards falling down, and you can see Jin looking defeated, because there was nothing he could do to save them after that.

I think Taehyung getting out of the water represents him crossing over to the other side. I don't think Jin's dead because Jimin burning the picture represents those in the picture dying, that's why Jin isn't in the picture because he lived.

He makes those faces because he couldn't do anything to save the others. Once the House of Cards fell down, that symbolized the boys "falling down", and Jin wasn't able to save them. Hoseok woke up in the hospital after overdosing, because he went to the afterlife.

Jimin was already waiting for him there. Jungkook was winking at Jin at the end of the video, because Jin was the one driving the car. The boys in front of the car died, and Jungkook was saying hi to an alive Jin. Jimin burning the picture symbolizes how the six in the photo died.

That's why Jin isn't in the picture. He's the only one alive. Taehyung popping out of the water at the end symbolizes how he's crossed over to the afterlife. For those who think Jin died: If Jin died, then why was he the only one wearing shoes while the rest were barefoot in the group teaser photo where they were running?

Plus, in a concert VCR, they showed a video of an old man putting up a picture of BTS on a wall. As the man walks away from the photo, all of them disappear except for Jin. I don't think that Jin died.

credits to Yasmine E. Pang on YouTube

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.5K 4.4K 66
xvalienx: hiiiiiii!!!!! kookie97: who dis? xvalienx: the love of your life started: 01/07/2017 ended: 02/12/2017 ©slayedbyyoongi
111K 8.1K 36
❝why didn't you tell me?❞ ❝because I really love you❞ ;Read at your own risk. Contains mature content and offensive words. PLEAS...
995 74 20
°Do you ever get the feeling of emptiness? You're not happy but not exactly sad you're just present° A vkook story in which jungkook is an unstable m...
60.7K 2K 58
Between the two..