Eternity (A Ryley Love Story)

By RyleyBridges

*Cover made by camypoo* Ryder Lynn is dead. He's been dead for over 100 years but still, he is walking around... More

Eternity (A Ryley Love Story)
Everything Has Changed
Come What May
Mirrors
Love Somebody
A Thousand Years
Lay All Your Love On Me
No One's Gonna Love You
Something
Love Don't Die

More Than Words

570 17 1
By RyleyBridges

Enjoy!

------------------------------------

Marley arrives at school the next day. Just last night, she found out her boyfriend and his group of friends are vampires and there is a vampire out there who wants to kill him. All Marley knows about this vampires is that she wants to kill Ryder and her name is Kitty. Other than that, she knows nothing about Kitty.

"Hey Marls." A voice says, walking up to Marley.

"Hey Jake." Marley says.

"How are you?" Jake asks.

"I'm good. You?" Marley asks.

"Never been better." Jake says with a grin.

Marley walks up to her locker. Jake leans against the locker next to hers, talking about something and she talks about what he's talking about too.

The locker on her other side is open up and a girl wearing a leather jacket, dark skinny jeans and leather boots is at the locker. Something about the girl makes Marley shiver.

The girl closes her locker and Marley sees her face; long blonde hair that is in loose curls, make up on her face, hazel eyes and she's really pretty.

"Hi I'm Katherine Wilde. I'm new here." The girl says with a smile.

"Hi I'm Marley Rose." Marley says.

"And I'm Jake Puckerman." Jake says with a closed mouth smile and a small wave.

"I just recently moved her from out of state. It's nice to meet at least two nice people in this town." Katherine says.

"You seem like a nice girl." Jake says with a smile. Something about 'Katherine' scares Marley a little. The girl is hiding something; something big.

-------------------------------------------

Marley heads to her Biology class. It's the last class of the day she's so happy the day is almost over. She goes to take her seat at a table. Normally, her partner in Biology is Tina but since Tina is sick today, she has to work alone.

Then Katherine walks in.

Katherine sees Marley alone and smiles. She takes the seat next to Marley.

The teacher, Ms Holiday enters the room to start the class.

"Today's lesson involves us pricking our fingers and studying our blood under the microscopes." Ms Holiday says.

Marley sees Katherine tense. Something is really up with her.

"I'll go first." Marley says. She picks up the needle on the table and pricks her finger with a quiet "Ouch". She looks at Katherine to see her looking at others who prick their veins by accident.

Marley never realise how much blood made her queasy. She began to feel really weird when she saw the blood pour from her finger and onto the table.

Katherine seemed to be in a trance as she saw the blood fall from Marley's finger and onto the table. She put her own finger in the little pool of blood on the table. She licks her finger and Marley sees the girls eyes darken.

She's a vampire. Either that or the lights hitting her weirdly.

Katherine then rushes out. Marley just carries on with the class.

-----------------------------------------

Ryder sits in his room and hears a gush of air and the curtains blow everywhere.

"Hello Kitty." Ryder says, looking at the ceiling.

"Your little girlfriend just pricked her finger and made me go crazy." Kitty complains.

"Wait, what?" Ryder asks.

"I went to that high school she goes to and tried to fit in with the name Katherine then I was in biology class with your girlfriend and then she pricks her finger and made me go crazy." Kitty says with her hand on her hip and her head cocked at an angle.

"Your plans to fit in have been ruined." Ryder says with a smirk at her.

Ryder sees her zoom up to him, putting one of her hands on his throat, attempting to choke him. She snarls in his face with the blue veins popping out and her eyes darkened, "You are still dead to me, Ryder Lynn."

"I am dead." Ryder says with a smirk.

Kitty glares at him and release his throat. She quickly get the wooden desk hair, snaps off a wooden stake and stabs him the leg quickly. Ryder groans in pain.

There's a rush of wind and Blaine appears at door, "Dude, what happened?"

"Kitty." Ryder says, groaning. He pulls the stake out of his thigh.

"Where?" Blaine asks.

Ryder looks around. She must've left before Blaine arrived.

----------------------------------------

Kitty walks up to Marley when she sees the school exiting the building.

"Hey Marley. Sorry for rushing out." Kitty says.

"That's alright, Katherine." Marley says.

Kitty notices the necklace around Marley's neck. It's beautiful, "That's a beautiful necklace." Kitty reaches for it to touch it. She touches and flicks her hand back quickly. Vervain. Ryder, you smart ass, She thinks.

"Thanks. My boyfriend gave it to me." Marley says with a smile.

Kitty smiles back. Ryder really is a complete smart ass.

"It's really pretty." Kitty says, looking at her now partially burnt hand from the touch of vervain. She shakes her hand and it disappears.

"You okay?" Marley asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Kitty says.

"Are you sure? I thought I saw burns on her hand." Marley says.

"I'm fine." Kitty repeats.

"I've got to get going. I've got places to be." Marley says. She walks off.

Kitty glares at Marley as she walks away. Kitty then gains up some speed and runs to Ryder's place. She appears in their living room where Ryder, Blaine, Santana, Rachel and Finn all are.

"What you doing here, little bitch?" Santana asks.

"To kill Lynn over here." Kitty says.

"She's actually torturing me." Ryder says.

"I've been wanting him to feel my pain from all these years." Kitty says, folding her arms.

"Then why are you so cool around each other?" Blaine asks, raising an eyebrow.

Ryder and Kitty exchange look and shrug.

There's a knock at the front door and Ryder gets up to answer it.

"Hey." Ryder says.

Marley stands on the front step. She smiles at him, "Hey."

Ryder kisses her and then steps out of the way so she can come in.

"Katherine?" Marley asks when she sees Kitty.

"This is actually Kitty Wilde." Ryder says.

"Thanks for basically making my senses go psycho, boobless." Kitty says with a bitchy attitude.

"Why don't we go upstairs and hang out?" Ryder asks Marley. He grabs her hands and the two go upstairs to his room.

Marley's never been in his room before. There's a bookshelf along the entire wall, full of classic novels and history books. He has a double bed in the centre of one wall and there's a desk with a pile of books on it and a laptop.

"Nice room." Marley says, looking through the books on the shelf. She finds To Kill A Mockingbird and it looks like an original copy.

"Like the book you just found, I have a lot of original copies of books due to the fact I was alive when a lot of them were released." Ryder says with a small laugh. He wraps his arms around her from behind and kisses her cheek. She relaxes into his arms.

"You two are dis-gust-ing." A voice says, speaking the last word in syllables. Marley unwraps herself from Ryder and both of them look at the source of the voice. Kitty is sitting on Ryder's bed, looking at them.

"What do you want Kitty?" Ryder asks.

"I want to talk to Marley about something. Privately so that means you can't listen in on us or I will get some vervain and put it on your face." Kitty says to Ryder.

Marley and Ryder share a look and Ryder nods, exiting the room. He closes the door behind him.

"He's gone downstairs. Good." Kitty says.

"Wha-What do you want to talk about?" Marley asks, a bit nervous to be in the presence of Kitty, especially when Marley knows that Kitty is dangerous.

"Ryder." Kitty says.

"What about Ryder?" Marley asks.

"You two don't have a future." Kitty says.

"Yes we do." Marley says.

"All this cuteness will only last for maybe a couple of years then you'll get older and Ryder won't. You can't have kids since he, being a vampire, can't. You'll grow old in front of him and he'll be still looking like he's 18." Kitty explains.

"Ryder and I are perfect for each other." Marley protests.

"You know," Kitty scoffs a bit, "That's exactly what I said when to brother when we both found out Ryder was a vampire. My brother was in my place though. Now he's dead because Ryder killed him."

"There has to be a reason why Ryder killed your brother."

"My brother was innocent!"

"Did him and Ryder hate each other at all?"

"My brother hated Ryder after I told my brother about how I had become a vampire and would be living an eternity with Ryder as my love. Look how that turned out."

Marley realises something, "Isn't there another vampire with you?"

"Ah, Noah. He's just doing all my dirty work for me. He's probably feeding right now on some innocent civilian." Kitty says.

"Why do you two not drink animal blood?" Marley asks.

"You're changing the subject; I'm here to talk about you and Ryder not working out at all." Kitty says, sternly.

"We will work out. We'll last an eternity!" Marley protests.

"I don't think so." Kitty says then vanishes at speed with a gush of wind following her.

Ryder enters the room, "Are you okay?" He asks Marley.

"No." Marley says simply.

Ryder wraps his arms around and kisses her head in comfort. He feels his top dampen and realises Marley's crying. Kitty must've said something that hurt her.

He'll get Kitty later but for now, he just wants to comfort his girlfriend.

------------------------------------------

So I used the name Katherine for two reasons; 1. Glee Wiki says that Kitty's actual name is Katherine and 2. Because the evil female vampire in The Vampire Diaries is called Katherine Pierce (aka Katerina Petrova)

Vote!

Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 11.1K 28
Everly, the younger sister of an alpha that hated her guts, is a rebel and does everything opposite of what her tyrant of a brother tells her too. Ab...
14 0 10
Declan is a normal guy, living a normal life but haunted by dreams of a place that feels real yet couldn't be. It's too fantastical in nature to be r...
612 29 21
Elena Falls she was kidnap at the age 12 she had hope that someone will save her someday she will find a mate be loved not be abused and rape all the...
16.8K 455 19
THIS IS A CONTINUATION/FAN FICTION OF DARK_VIOLET'S ORIGINAL STORY. SLOW UPDATES Marni Sage has been through more than your average girl, probably be...