No One's Gonna Love You

So it's been a while, hasn't it?

I finally have some ideas for it!

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------

A few weeks passed since Marley's birthday. Graduation was getting closer. It was only a three weeks until the day Marley could be a vampire and live for the rest of her life with Ryder. She could love him for an eternity.

Jake and Ryder had become friends since Jake's transition. Ryder helped Jake with the cravings and how subdue them. Jake had taken a liking some sorts of animal blood and after about a week, his human blood cravings had gone and he was liking the animal blood that the vampires kept in their home.

Marley was now studying for a big History test she had the next day. Her mom was out hanging with some friends for the evening so the young brunette was home alone.

There was a knock at the front door so Marley rushed down the stairs from her room and answered it. On the door step was one of her childhood friends, Sam Evans. His hair was longer but still blonde and he had clearly added some muscle on. It had been years since they had seen each other last.

"Sam!" Marley shouts, wrapping her arms around him.

"It's been a while, hasn't it, Marls?" Sam asks.

"Yeah it has," Marley says, "Oh, so much has changed since you were last here."

"There must have," Sam says, "Can I come in?"

"Sure." Marley says.

Sam looks at the door frame then steps in. Marley watches as he does so. Why was reluctant to come in quickly? It just puzzles her.

"So how's your family?" Marley asks as she walks into the living room with Sam following her.

"They're good. I haven't really talked to them for a while though since I did graduate last year." Sam says.

Marley sits down on the couch and Sam sits in the arm chair near her.

"How has a life been without being a high school student?" Marley asks.

"Good. I've been travelling around the country. Met some interesting people along the way," Sam says, "How has boring old Lima?"

"It's not that boring," Marley says, "I have a new boyfriend who I love a lot. His name is Ryder Lynn."

Something about the way Sam's jaw clenches makes Marley feel like there's something going on in that mind of his.

"Are you okay, Sam?" Marley asks.

Sam relaxes quickly, "Yup. I'm fine, why you ask?"

"No reason." Marley says.

---------------------------------------------------

After school the next day, Marley went over to Ryder's place.

"Hey." Ryder says as he answers the door for Marley. She gives him a quick kiss then walks past him and inside the house.

"Hey Jake." Marley says as she enters the living room. Jake has been hanging out at Ryder's place for a lot so he can get used to being a vampire with other vampires. Santana, Blaine, Finn and Rachel have been helping out a lot too.

"Why are you in a rush?" Ryder asks, entering the living room after Marley.

"I think my childhood friend is a vampire." Marley says, facing Ryder.

"Who's that?" Jake asks, interested and getting out of his seat.

"Sam Evans. He's back in town and looks the same age as me even though he's a year older." Marley says.