Eternity (A Ryley Love Story)

• Dedicated to My Followers Who Ship Ryley

So this for all you Ryley shippers. After I deleted Pitch Glee Perfect, I thought that I should write something for my Ryley shippers since I know a lot of you guys ship Ryley while I ship Jarley a lot (not as much as Finchel though)

This is going to be tough for me but here it goes.

The first chapter (this chapter) will be in Ryder's P.O.V but the rest will be in No P.O.V

Please enjoy ETERNITY!

----------------------------------------------

I died today.

But then I came back to life.

Today is 1895. I'm 18 years old and will be for the rest of my life. All of this began when I was going for just a nice walk down the main road of Lima, Ohio, my hometown. It was peaceful and such a nice night.

As I headed down a short cut home, a man with a gun walked up to me.

"Give me your money, kid!" The man with the gun shouted, moving closer to me and making me put my back against the cold brick wall.

"I don't have any money, sir." I said as politely as I could.

"I know all you Lynn's have money. Your family is the richest family in Ohio." The man said.

He wasn't lying; I come from a wealthy family. My father is a doctor who is famous around the state. Lynn is a well known name around town.

"I don't have any on me." I said.

The man dug the gun's barrel into my stomach. Even though I was wearing my cotton shirt, vest and blazer, I still could feel the cold barrel of the gun against my stomach.

"If you reject me again, I will pull this trigger. I'll ask one more time," The man put his face close to mine and I could smell the vodka in his hot breath, "Where's your money so I can have it?"

"I don't have it." I said, regretting those four words once they slipped off my tongue.

Next thing I knew, I felt the gun leave my stomach then the man moves away a bit. He pulled the trigger and the bullet hit me right next to my heart. A red stain grew bigger quickly on my shirt. I felt my legs go numb and I fell onto my back. Nobody could hear and see my pain since at that time of night, nobody except for a couple of drunken men were in town.

My last thoughts were of my mother, my father and the rest of my family. I love them all and will miss them.

Just as more blood left my body and my vision blurred, I saw a tall man with short brown hair run up to me at super speed I have never seen a human go at. I felt a pang of pain that felt like he was biting me then I relaxed I felt myself lose more blood. Then I tasted a weird, tangy and strong liquid; blood. This man was feeding me blood. I didn't protest though since after a while, it taste nice. He also had his wrist to my lips so my mouth was blocked.

Then I blanked out...

---------------------------------------------

Now I'm awake.

It's been 48 hours since I 'died'. My family have been sent a message by the man who fed me the blood saying that I died when my car was sent over a bridge. My body was apparently lost and destroyed in the process.

I don't know if they'll believe it but it's good enough.

The man who fed me blood now sits across from me outside a small house out of town. I still don't know his name.

"Who are you?" I asked, breaking our awkward silence.

"My name is Finnegan Christopher Hudson. I'm over 200 years old and I'm a vampire." The man said.

"A vampire?" I asked, shocked.

"Yes. You are now in transition to be one too but to be a proper vampire, we need you to drink human blood." Finnegan said.

Human Blood? I have to drink human blood? "What if I don't?" I asked.

"You'll die." Finnegan said.

I sigh. I don't want to die. Being a vampire could be a whole new world. I look at Finnegan, "Where can I drink human blood?" I asked.

"Follow me." Finnegan said. He begins to run at a super speed. I start to run then I begin to get faster. This is a speed I wish I had when the guy come up to me with the gun the other day.

I find Finnegan in an alleyway in town. I can hear heartbeats, blood flowing and talking. There's a young girl walking in our direction now. I turn around the corner. I smell blood. The girl is cut. Blood drips from her arm. My canine teeth itch as they grow bigger, veins pop out on my cheeks and my eyes redden. I step towards her. I see her face; she's cute with blue eyes, brown hair and fair skin.

But I still bite her, sucking the life and blood out of her.

Once she's drained, I drop her dried up body on the floor and wipe the blood off my chin. I look at Finnegan.

"You're now a vampire." Finnegan said.

I close my eyes quickly and feel myself change more. I feel powerful. My eyes return to their normal brown shade, the veins disappear and my canines return to their normal size.

"Now I'm going to have to teach you to survive off animal blood." Finnegan said.

"But human blood tastes so good." I said.

"I know it taste good but to live among the humans, it's good to drink animal blood." Finnegan said.

"I'll try but it might take a while." I said.

And it did. It took me a year away from humans to get used to animal blood.

--------------------------------------------

More than a 100 years passed.

It's now 2013.

Finnegan is now Finn since he wanted to seem more modern. It's not just me and Finn anymore; there's Santana Lopez, a girl we found dying in Spain, there's Rachel Berry, Finn's new girlfriend we found in Italy and Blaine Anderson, a young man we found in England.

The three have all gained American accents with us teaching them but now we're back in Lima.

This a new year for me and I want it to be good.

-----------------------------------------

After settling in, I decide to ditch the others in our new house and walk down the street. Us vampires can walk in the sunlight with our lapis lazuli rings that protect us from the sun.

As a walk down the street, I see a girl with a group of her friends. She's beautiful but familiar. Where have I seen that face before? I think for a moment then I realise; she looks like the girl I drained the blood from back when I was transitioning. I feel a sense of regret from that moment. Maybe I should've died.

But I wouldn't be able to get to know the girl who's over there right now. My heart tells me to get to know her, fall in love with her and live for an eternity with her like Finn and Rachel but my mind tells me not to get tangled up with a human who I could kill.

For now, I have to keep a low profile and if I cross paths with this girl, I will then follow my heart.

-----------------------------------------

I think this was a pretty crap start.

Should I continue?

I want to!

Vote!

Comment!