Love Don't Die

Oh, it's been a while.

In the last chapter, Kurt was introduced but the thing is he might not be a good guy but like Klaus on The Vampire Diaries, he has a soft spot for a specific vampire. He is a werewolf but is he the hybrid - the most powerful creature on the planet who has lived for many, many years?

You will soon find out...

Enjoy!

------------------------------------

Kurt woke up on the dirty floor of the forest. The clothes he wore during his transition are torn but are at least still on his body. He clearly needs new clothes. Luckily, he's now by the camp site he just attacked and there must be clothing around in the tents.

The bodies of his victims lay around the camp site and are all ripped up. After grabbing a simple outfit from one of the tents (he'll find a more fashionable one later), he lights a fire and tosses the ripped up bodies into the flames. He begins to hum that song about 'lighting 'em up' by Fall Out Boy.

He then finds one last body. He can hear them breathing still. The body is of a young man who breathing quickly and is pain with blood covered clothing.

"Please, don't hurt me." The young man says with fear in his eyes. He's lying on his side. His accent has a hint of British-ness to it.

"What's your name?" Kurt asks, crouching down beside the young man.

"Adam, Adam Crawford." The young man says.

"Well, Adam, I'm not exactly a nice guy so I kind of want to hurt you since I'm hungry still." Kurt says with a smile. His eyes darken, veins appearing under his eyes and his canine teeth sharpening. He bites into Adam's neck and drains him dry of all his blood.

Kurt then releases Adam's limp and drained body to the ground and then wipes away the blood from around his mouth. He finds a water bottle amongst the camping stuff to get rid of the blood in his mouth. He then hears voices in the distance. They sound like they're looking for their friends in the forest. But now their friends are ashes, burning in the fire that Kurt puts out before he leaves.

He then uses his speed to run out of the forest and to his hotel room in town.

------------------------------------------------

"According to Kitty, Katerina Salvatore will be arriving in Lima any day now." Ryder says to his friends. Marley, for some reason, isn't there though.

"What does Katerina look like?" Finn asks.

"Marley is Katerina's doppelganger." Ryder says.

"Doppelganger?" Jake asks. He pretty much is always at the house where the majority of vampires live.

"Two people that look exactly and generally are from the same bloodline but they live in different time periods. Katerina is from my time period, the 1880s while Marley was born during the 1990s." Ryder explains.

"Okay." Jake says.

"Katerina is most likely more powerful than us since she drinks human blood. We need to drink human blood if we want to protect ourselves from her and the new hybrid." Santana says.

"I said the other day, Santana, that we shall all slowly bring ourselves back to drinking human blood." Finn says.

"Where's Marley, Ryder?" Rachel asks.

"She's gone to hang out with Sam Evans." Ryder says.

------------------------------------------------------