Love Somebody

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------

Ryder walks up to Marley's front door. He knocks once then waits. He puts his hand in his left jacket pocket to feel the necklace with the vervain charm he's going to give to Marley. With the new vampires in town, the charm will protect her from being compelled by any vampires. He just has to make sure she wears it all the time.

Marley opens the door and grins widely when she sees him.

"Hi." Marley says.

"Hey." Ryder says.

"Come on in." Marley says and heads into her living room. Ryder slowly steps through the doorway, closing the door behind him (Vampires have to be invited into a house and once they are invited in, they can come and go as they please).

"How was school?" Ryder asks he walks into the living room to see Marley sitting on the couch.

"Boring. I hate history class with Schuester. He seems to always begin rambling on about vampires and the Lynn family. Not that the Lynn's are bad or anything." Marley says.

"How do you know I'm part of the Lynn family?" Ryder asks as he sits on the couch next to her.

"When we talked for the first time, you said your last name was Lynn and Blaine explained how you're part of the Lynn family back when Schuester did that presentation on your family." Marley explains.

"Oh," Ryder says, "I have something for you."

"What?" Marley asks.

Ryder takes out the vervain necklace. The herb is inside a charm on the necklace.

"Oh it's so pretty. What'd you buy it for me?" Marley says as Ryder puts it around her neck, clipping behind her neck as she lifts her hair up.

"I just thought you'd like it." Ryder says with a small smile.

"Thank you." Marley says and kisses Ryder.

"Your welcome." Ryder says.

-------------------------------------------

Ryder makes the drive home from Marley's house a couple of hours later. He steps out of his car close to his house and someone walks out of the shadows in front of her.

"Hello Kitty." Ryder says to the person who came out of the shadows.

Kitty stands there, holding a sharpened wooden stake in her hand, "Hello Ryder."

"What are you going to do with that stake?" Ryder asks.

"Dunno." Kitty says, holding the stake up in front of her face.

"I have a feeling I know what you are going to do." Ryder says.

Kitty zooms up to him, there faces inches apart, "Then you should realise I drink human blood and you don't. I'm much more powerful than you." Kitty stabs the stake into his chest, missing his heart.

"Why...are...you...doing...this...to me?" Ryder asks, feeling the pain of the stake in his chest with something else.

"I just want to you to feel my pain. Ever since you turned me, I've felt so much pain in my life. You killed my brother. He was innocent!" Kitty shouts, her face still close to Ryder's with the stake still in his chest.

"I'm...sorry." Ryder says, wincing still from the pain.

"Sorry doesn't cut it. Now that I'm here, I will torture you as much as I can." Kitty says. She release the stake in Ryder's chest but it's still lodged into his chest. Kitty snarls at him then runs off.