Lay All Your Love On Me

Short chapter but...
Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------

"Happy Birthday, Marls!" Marley's mom, Millie Rose shouts as she walks into her daughter's room.
"Mom..." Marley says, putting her pillow over her head.
"Come on. Get up, you lazy bum. It's 10am on a Saturday morning." Millie says, throwing the blankets off her daughter.
"Let me sleep; it's my 18th birthday." Marley says.
"Ryder called just before. He told me to tell you he's inviting Tina, Jake, Brittany, Artie and Unique over to his place to have a friends party. He wants you to be at his place by 12:30." Millie says, going towards the door.
"I'll get out of bed soon." Marley grumbles.
"You have some presents from me to open too." Millie says, leaving the room. Marley hears her walk down the steps.
Marley then slowly drags herself out of the bed and down the steps. She walks into the living room to see three average sized presents on the coffee table.
"I've got to head to work so be good." Millie says, kissing her daughters cheek.
"I'll text you my thanks when I'm done with these presents." Marley says.
"Bye Marls." Millie says, waving at her daughter as she opens the front door.
"Bye mom." Marley says then Millie leaves.
Marley sits on the living room couch and opens up the three presents; The first is a photo album with pictures of herself, family and friends. There's even a photo of her and Ryder right at the back. The second one is a whole bunch of DVDs (including The Hunger Games, Finding Nemo, Pitch Perfect and The Notebook). The last one is a big box with a small box in it; there's a plain chain for a charm bracelet.
The doorbell rings. Marley gets up and answers it. She opens the door to see a blonde haired and hazel eyed girl who hates Ryder.
"Hey." Kitty says.
"What are you doing here?" Marley asks.
"You probably not want to invite me in but I heard it is your birthday so I got you this." Kitty takes out a little present for Marley with a cute little ribbon on it. Marley takes it from Kitty with a smile and opens it up; inside is a rose charm.
"It's so pretty." Marley says.
"Thanks. I saw and heard your mom buying the charm bracelet the other day." Kitty says.
"Thank you Kitty." Marley says.
"I'm glad you like it." Kitty says with a smile.
Marley turns around to put in down and before she can give Kitty a hug for something nice she did, Kitty's gone. Marley closes the front door and goes to get ready for the party.

---------------------------------------------------

Ryder pulls up outside Marley's house at about 12pm. He's wearing a nice button white shirt with jeans. His hair isn't scruffy and is nicely brushed. He smiles at himself in the reflection of the car window. He looks good.
He walks up to Marley's front door and knocks. Marley opens it and smiles up at him. She's wearing a nice red mid thigh length casual dress with a red cardigan. She has a hairband in her hair too.
"Hey." Ryder says, leaning down and kissing her.
"Hey." Marley says as she parts from their sweet kiss.
"Can I come in?" Ryder asks.
"Yeah. I was just about to come over to yours even though my mom said you wanted me there at 12:30pm for the party." Marley says, stepping out of the way so Ryder can come in.
"I brought with me my present to you." Ryder says. He passes it to her and she takes it out of his hands to open it. She opens it up and there are two little boxes. She opens up one and it has a charm that has a charm that has a heart with a M+R on it and the other box has a small charm of an 'R' for Ryder.
"Thank you." Marley says and kisses Ryder. She attaches both of the charms to her bracelet so there are now three (including the rose from Kitty).
"I'm glad you like it." Ryder says.
Marley sighs and looks at Ryder, "Ryder, I want to be with you for an eternity so will this be my last birthday where I age?"
Ryder looks at her with a serious look, "Is that what you want?"
"Yes. If I am a vampire soon, I can be with you for an eternity of love."
"I want that too. I love you, Marley and if I see you age and die, I will die."
"Like, you'd kill yourself?"
"To be with you in heaven, yes."
Marley smiles and kisses Ryder, "When will you change me?"
"After you graduate. You can join our little family so it will be you and I plus Finn, Rachel, Santana and Blaine." Ryder says.
"But what if we were to split apart from them for a bit to travel the world? I've always wanted to go to France and Italy and Japan and England."
"We'll go wherever you want, Marls." Ryder says with a smile.
They kiss again then they go outside to Ryder's car.

-----------------------------------------

They arrive at Ryder's place and stop outside the house.
"Ready?" Ryder asks.
"Yup. Let's get in there." Marley says. She goes to open her door but Ryder, using his amazing speed, opens it up for her first. He grabs her hand and they make their way into the house.
"Happy Birthday, Marls." That's the first thing she hears from all her friends as she walks into the house.
"Thank you." Marley says with a smile.
Jake seems kind of distant though. He isn't as enthusiastic as normal. Something's up with him.
"Here's my gift to you." Blaine says, giving her a little present. She opens it up; another charm but this one is a bowtie to represent Blaine's many bowties probably.
"Thank you, Blaine." Marley says with a smile.
"Your welcome." Blaine says with a warm smile.
Her friends give her more presents; books, jewellery, clothes and other random items. Jake's sitting on the balcony outside the back. Marley goes out to see him.
"Jake? What's up?" Marley asks.
"I don't know." Jake says, looking at her.
"You can tell me, Jake. We've been best friends for like ever." Marley says.
"Lately you've been hanging out with Ryder so much so we've grown apart, Marls." Jake says, raising his voice a bit.
"What's wrong?" Marley asks, hoping to calm him down a bit.
Jake walks closer to her, "I'm dead."
"What?" Marley asks.
"I went on a date with Kitty last night. She feed me her blood, snapped my neck then left me with this ring now all I want is blood." Jake says, holding up his clenched fist to show Marley the ring.
"You're a vampire?" Marley asks.
"Not yet. Please don't be scared of me." Jake says.
Ryder appears at Marley's side instantly. Ryder speaks up, "We're vampires too."
"How do I not become a vampire?" Jake asks.
"You can't. Unless you find the cure potion but that is extremely difficult to find, you have to drink human blood or you will die." Ryder explains.
"Help me, Ryder. Help me, Marls." Jake begs. He looks like he's going to cry. Ryder disappears and reappears with a pin.
"Do you want me to use that to give him so of my blood?" Marley asks Ryder.
"If you want to." Ryder says to Marley.
"I don't want my best friend to die." Marley says, taking the pin from Ryder. She pricks her finger and offers it to Jake. They make sure the other guests don't see what is happening then Jake drinks from Marley's finger. He takes enough for the transition. Then it happens.
Jake begins to get a headache.
"This is so much different to my transition." Ryder mumbles. Marley looks at Ryder then at Jake with worry.
Jake closes his eyes and holds his head in pain. He then looks up at Marley and Ryder, eyes darken and veins popping out. He then tries to hold in the pain and tears as his canine teeth sharpen.
Ryder goes to comfort Jake as the transition continues.
Jake then stands up casually without the dark eyes and the veins popping out. His teeth are normal and he just smiles.
"So now I'm 18 forever?" Jake asks.
Ryder nods. Jake sighs and returns to the party.
"I need to explain what happened with Jake to Finn." Ryder says, returning inside. Marley just stays on the balcony, outside of her own party. Her best friend is now a vampire. He has to go through the cravings and the pain of being one just like Ryder and the others.
"Marley." A voice says from beside her. Sitting on the balcony edge is Kitty.
"Kitty, why did you change him?" Marley asks.
"He could be another one of my minions. Two Puckerman minions." Kitty says, smirking.
"What?" Marley asks.
"Noah is a Puckerman. He is a relative of Jake's somehow." Kitty says.
"Why though? Why did you really change Jake?" Marley asks.
"I see potential in him as a vampire. That and he found out too much. He has been digging recently in the whole vampire things. He knew too much." Kitty says.
"You didn't have to make him suffer this though!" Marley says, raising her voice.
"Sorry." Kitty says.
"Marley." Another voice says from the door to the balcony.
"Yeah." Marley says, turning around to see Santana.
"We're waiting for you to blow out the candles on your cake." Santana says.
"I'll be there soon." Marley says. Santana walks inside. Marley turns her head around to see no Kitty. Marley just walks back inside to her party.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jake is now a vampire. Oooo...drama.
Vote!
Comment!