ONE DIRECTION ONE SHOTS BOYXB...

By Dreaming0fLarry

Bromance Time :) Taking Requests so comment your requests or inbox me :) Thankyou :) - Evie xxx More

ONE DIRECTION ONE SHOTS BOYXBOY TAKING REQUESTS
Puzzles - Larry
save me tonight (niam horayne)
Forever Yours (Lilo Tayne) PART 1
Make you mine (Zouis Talik)
Beards (Ziall)
Truly, Madly, Deeply - (Larry Stylinson)
Someone Like You - (Nouis)
Feel My Love - Ziam Mayne
Angels - Niam Horayne
Letters to You - Ziall
Falling for my Tormenter - Zouis
We've Got A Bit Of Love hate - Nouis
Images - Ziall Horlik
A Little Too Late - Larry Stylinson
Beware Of The Monsters - Nosh/Ziall
Eternal Love - Zouis
10 Years Later..... - Ziall
Carry Out - Nouis
Honeymooning - Niam
Daddy Direction - Ziam
Being Yours - Harry/Ryan
Crazy, Crazy, Crazy - Larry
Love U Betta - Ziall
On Top of the World - Lilo (baby!Niall)
Taking over me - Zarry
As long as I'm the one you Hold at Night - Larry
Last First Kiss - Niam
Body Party - Larry
Vampire Love - Larry
Snuffles - Zianourry
We are Infinite - Larry
Hate that I love You (Carry Out PT 2)- Nouis
Sweet Like Cinnamon - Larry
Art Date - Ziall
A Studious Affection - Zarry (S/T)
Drunk Kinda' Luvin' - Zaniam
You had me at Hello - Narry
But they did - Niam
Little Things - Larry
Perfection - Larry/Larcel
URGENT PLEASE READ
Lazy Lover - Ziam
Tease - Larry

Whatver It Takes - Lirry

4.1K 31 2
By Dreaming0fLarry

Request:

What would Liams and Harry's bormance name be? No-body has ever done one of them!! You should do it!! - @tingtongting

so here is your request of a Lirry :) Btw for more amazing Lirry stroies you should check out the series written by Thewayyoulooktonight and lalalaartje they are amazing :)

-Evie xxx 

Harry's POV:

Everyone has had crushes. That one person they would give everything up for. That one person they were complexly and utterly infatuated with. I was completely head-over-heels on love with Liam Payne the school jock and had been since 5th grade. We were polar opposites. Here I was at the bottom of this school popularity change for many reasons (but it was mostly because I was gay) and Liam was at the top of the chain, captain of the school footie team and basketball team, and tennis team and every other team you could possibly think of. There was just one little thing that irked me, Liam was openly gay too and whilst I got beat up and called a fag Liam got all the guys falling at his feet.

And yet I was still sat here in my maths class looking out the window to where Liam was on the Tennis court playing Doubles with Zayn Malik. The sun was glinting off his sweat shined body and he looked so damn powerful and beautiful out there on the court effortlessly dancing around the court, his racquet connecting with the ball every single time. I grumbled under my breath as Niall pulled me in for one of his famous Horan hugs. "Hey there my little Haz-Head" I smiled as Niall used my nickname and hugged him back tightly, "What were you looking at avidly through the window before I came and brightened up your day?" Niall asked as he slipped into the empty seat beside me pulling out a packet of Hula-hoops and opened them ignoring our teachers glare. I blushed and looked down at my desk trying not to sneak a lance at Liam but it was no use. My eyes were always drawn to him. Niall followed my gaze and giggled at me as he watched what I was looking at. "You know all you have to do is to talk to him" Niall said conversationally as he ate. I looked at Niall and gave him a look. Niall scrunched up his nose in return, "I mean it worked for me" Niall continued his train of thought. Did I mention that Niall and Zayn Malik were the IT couple in our school year, ever since Niall had finally plucked up the courage to talk to him last year they had been going out ever since.

I nodded, that had worked for Niall and Zayn mostly because when Niall was nervous he talked nine-to-the-dozen and I on the over hand couldn't form proper words let alone sentences. So I shook my head stubbornly at Niall's idea and he held up his hands in mock defence "Okay, I tried to help" and went back to eating another bag of Hula-Hoops. I smiled wanly at him and turned back to the window and continued to daydream that Liam I could be happily together one day. Not.

The rest of the passed quickly and I was making my way over to the little garden at the back of the school like I did every lunchtime when I bumped into Louis Tomlinson. I quickly took a step back from Louis, my eyes skating over what he was wearing today. White TOMS were paired with ultra skinny black jeans that hugged his curves; his tight My Chemical Romance shirt fitted his chest and outlined the mouth-watering abs. His bare arms were covered in ink and his caramel hair was covered with a maroon beanie, his cerulean eyes were outlined with coal black liner, his black snakebites glinting in the sunlight. I stepped back again. Louis Tomlinson was trouble, the punk of our year. He and Zayn Malik were the most inked in our year even I had a few tattoos. Louis took a step forward and held out his hand.

I looked down at his hand in surprise and then back up to his face in utter amazement after a few moments of this Louis opened his mouth. "Look, are you going to shake my hand, or are you going to stand there and look like a total twat?" I think my mouth dropped open at the sound of Louis' voice it was like fresh honey on a summer's day. I stepped forward and took Louis' hand and briskly shook it, his hand was small and cold. A smile crossed Louis' features "Harry Styles nice to meet you" I said my voice only shaking a little bit. Louis smiled again but more knowingly, I narrowed my eyebrows at this but didn't comment "Hi, I'm Louis Tomlinson, Liam's best friend" I smiled a million thoughts running through my head. Why had Louis introduced himself? Why had he introduced himself as Liam's best friend? As I was thinking Louis pulled out my grip and walked away. Before he rounded the corner he looked at me with a knowing smirk on his face "See you around Curly" and disappeared.

I did not like that. I did not like that at all. Maybe I was blowing this whole thing out of proportion but there was defiantly two meanings to Louis' last remark and I hadn't liked the smirk that crossed his face. Someone was up to something and somehow it involved me.

I looked back two where Louis had disappeared and shook my head all the negative thoughts flying out. I turned and made my way towards the garden thinking about things. The reassuring smell of flower blossom filled my sinuses as I waded my way through the long meadow grass and flowers before I settled myself down under my favourite tree. The boughs were dripping with leaves and cherry blossom the heavenly scent filling me up and reassuring me. I breathed in again and got in my calm zone and brought my clasped hands together. It was them someone grabbed me.

Liam's POV:

I put my feet up on the bench in the cafeteria as I drunk my strawberry milkshake and ate my sandwich. The cafeteria was buzzing with chatter and laugher as students conversed over lunch. I scanned the place looking for one person in particular but couldn't seem to find them anywhere. Shrugging he readjusted himself just as his world went black. An excited voice sounded in his ear "Guess who Li-Li?"I pretended to think for a moment and then pretended I had an idea, "Is it...My favourites Leprechaun in the world?" Niall laughed and pulled his hands away from my eyes and hugged me from behind. I smiled at how innocent Niall was; he just didn't realise that his uncanny Irish accent gave him away every time.

Niall seated himself down opposite me and I looked at him curiously, usually he and Zayn were attached at the hip. "Where's Zayn?" I asked. Niall looked up and smiled lovingly at the thought of his boyfriend's name. "Oh, Zayn's getting food" a dark shadow crossed the table and Zayn plopped down at the table, putting down the tray of food that was piled high with every kind of food. I watched as Zayn kissed Niall's cheek and then he turned to face me. "Have you heard? Harry still refuses to speak to you" I nodded I thought as much. When he was drunk Niall had told me that Harry was pretty much in love with me and to his complete sober surprise (I had waited till the next morning to tell him) I told him that I too have feelings for Harry back. Ever since then Zayn, Niall and Louis were trying to get the two of us together but pretty soon they had realised it would take a lot for wither of us to even talk to each other let alone potentially be boyfriends later along the line. "Don't worry Liam. He's just nervous" Niall reassured me forgetting about his sandwich for a moment and reaching over the table to pat my hands that were clasped tightly together.

The cafeteria door banged open and in ran Louis with a desperate look on his face, he searched around the hall widely and when he saw us he ran over and collapsed against the table gasping deeply. I rubbed my hand on Louis' back helping him breath. "What's happened?" I asked urgently. Louis looked up at me with anguished eyes "Aiden and Nick" he coughed "They just jumped Harry"

I shot to my feet my tray clattering to the floor, Zayn and Niall copied my movements and within a few seconds we were running out of the cafeteria and towards where Harry was. The wind rushed past my face as I ran through the lunchtime crowds pushing people out the way to where harry was. Louis led the way and as we rounded the corner to the little garden where Harry eats his lunch I felt my heart drop to the pit of my stomach.

Harry was laying on the grass, curled up in a ball gasps of pain escaping his bloody mouth. His eyes were scrunched shut; a bruise blossoming on his left cheekbone, his nose was at a crooked angle blood pouring out and into his open mouth. Niall cried out and ran over collapsing at Harry's side, his hands flitting around Harry for a few moments before deciding that the safest thing to grab was Harry's hand. Harry's eyes fluttered open at Niall's pressure on his hand; his eyes were cloudy and unfocused and as we watched his eyes shut and his head lolled to the side. Bringing out my phone I called the ambulance.

******

The car journey was short as we drove after the ambulance, Zayn's sports car keeping up with it every turn of the way. I looked over at Zayn and saw how tightly he was gripping the steering wheel as he skilfully navigated his way through the building traffic. Zayn looked over at me and flashed me a grin that turned out to be more of a grimace. "You okay Li?" he asked taking a hand off the wheel to pat my leg reassuring. I knitted my forehead a little, I hadn't really thought about how I felt; I was too busy calling the ambulance and comforting a sobbing Niall I hadn't had time to think about my own emotions. My stomach tightened a little as I remembered how much pain Harry was in, the way his face was scrunched up with pain even when he was unconscious. I couldn't even began to fathom how much pain Harry was in, but seeing Harry in pain made me in pain as well, as cliché as that sounds.

However much what happened to Harry affected me I had to pull myself together. I had to be strong for Niall and Zayn. As much as Zayn said that he could take stuff he really couldn't. The only person I needn't worry about was Louis who was meeting my gaze calmly and strongly. Yes, Louis was upset about what happened but he had his own way of dealing with emotions and I didn't want to get involved with that.

We pulled into the hospital car park and I practically flew through the car door before Zayn had cut the engine. I ran into the hospital and almost bumped straight into a sobbing Niall as he looked forwards through the double doors where a hospital bed with and unmistakeable mop of curly hair was being dragged through to a room. I made my way forward to go through the door but before I could a nurse with long curly hair stopped me before I could go through. I stopped with halt and looked into her eyes, "No public access through this corridor" she explained her brown eyes full of sadness. I looked through with longing at the hospital bed that Harry lay upon, unconscious and alone. I looked at her with pleading eyes but she shook her head, I nodded slowly and went and collapsed on a hard plastic seat. All we have to do is wait.

**********

Niall had finally stopped crying and he was just laying on Zayn's chest, his shoulders shaking every so often. I wads sat against the wall, my head against the wall, looking up at the ceiling counting the tiles for what seemed like the hundredth time in the row. It was almost half 11 at night when the curly haired nurse came through into the waiting room with a clipboard in her hands and a tired expression in her hands. "Who's here for Mr. Harry Styles?"

I jumped out of my seat and followed the nurse down the corridor into a room. Harry was lying on the bed connected to machines through million tubes and wires. His head was wrapped in gauze and you could see the dried blood in his hair and on his hospital gown. His face was peaceful and serene oblivious to the fact he was lying unconscious in a hospital bed connected to machines that kept him alive. It turns out that a part of Harry's brain had shut down, cutting him from the world. He had somehow made himself go into a coma.

It was one week later and I hadn't moved form Harry's bedside, everyday I would sit here and talk to him. Tell him what he's been missing and what's going on, tell him funny stories about Niall and Zayn. I would also tell him that I miss him and how much I loved him and how much I needed him to wake up and tell me that he loved me back. Three days ago Harry had been unconnected form the machines and wires and now they were just waiting for him to wake up. Harry shouldn't still be in this coma the doctors said that somewhere in Harry's brain he had made himself stay in this coma. Today like every other day I was telling Harry about Nialls and Zayn's detention for inappropriate PDA in the corridor when Harrys hand twitched in mine.

My eyes shot to his face as his hand twitched again and again like he was squeezing mine, or like he was trying to. I held my breath as I waited and waited for him to open his eyes and he finally did.

**********

Harrys POV:

I groaned as I opened my eyes, the bright hospital lights making my head pound. The sharp smell of antiseptic filled my nose as I turned my head to look into the brown eyes of Liam. Happiness shone in his eyes as he wordlessly mouthed before flinging his arms around me and squeezing me hard. I winced as Liam hugged me and he immediately drew away from me "Sorry" Liam said suddenly shy. I shrugged to myself, "I love you" I blurted out as I remembered what he had been talking to me about… yes, I could hear everything that Liam was saying I could remember hearing him saying that he loved me and I had waited so long to hear that. Liam smiled and leaned forward so that he was hovering over me, his foreghead against mine. "I love you so damn ,much Liam muttered before capturing his lips in mine for a sweet first kiss.       

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 4.7K 26
Just oneshots that happens to linger in my mind from time to time. => Mostly rated 🔞, you've been warned ~~Hey loves! If you are reading this story...
323 3 3
one shots, i take requests,some of these arent mine.
14.6K 216 23
Larry One Shots Requests are open. If you have anything you want to read, feel free to comment or message me your ideas :)
1.1M 17.4K 85
One shots all about Zianourry.. Requests are Closed till I can finished the request i have :) You might have to follow me to see some of the stories...