Flower Crowns & Sweaters →Lar...

By -mytomlinsun

"You dont like the flower crowns and sweater I wear?" "No but I like you" More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chaster 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
#4YearsOf5SOS
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20 (Part 1 of 2)
Chapter 21 (Part 2 of 2)

Chapter 16

220 6 1
By -mytomlinsun

It wasn't long until Louis was home. But it took time for him to be actually inside his house. He tried opening his front door but it was locked. He looked for his key but groaned when he realized that he forgot at inside. He never even took it with him when he left. He let out a frustrated punch to the door.

He tried opening the back for but that was locked to. He saw that the only way he could get inside was by his window. Sadly, he had to climb his tree and he totally sucked at climbing trees but did and accentually got in the house. He was so thankful that he always leaves his window opened up a bit.

Once he got inside, he ripped of his dumb Robbin costume and walked around his room in his boxers. Yeah, just because he wore makeup and girly clothes, he still were not boxers. He hated panties. They were uncomfortable for him.

He opened up his dresser and pulled put his favorite sleep sweater. He threw it over his arms and made sweaterpaws. He didn't bother wearing joggers or shorts. He felt comfortable the way he was. He wanted to go get some food but honestly, he felt to empty. He crawled into his bed and sighed.

He couldn't help but frown. He couldn't forget the sad face Harry had on when Louis told him to to rake it down. Louis loved Harry's little project, he really did but he didn't want that in Harry's room. He didn't want Harry doing any kind of project for Louis. There was no way that kind of stuff can get Louis to forgive Harry.

Louis actually didn't know what he wanted Harry to do. He didn't want him doing anything, actually. Louis isn't even that mad at Harry anymore. He has had time to forget and get over it. He didn't care. But he still wanted Harry to actually look Louis in the eye and apologize and go on why he is apologizing. Harry can write him a song and buy him a huge house yet Louis still wouldn't care.

Louis once again sighed at the thought of Harry and closed his eyes. He didn't want to keep thinking about it all. He wanted to rest. So, he brought the blankets up to over his shoulders and cuddled up against his pillows and let sleep take over him.

On the other side of the street, there was a loud party going on. At Harry's. But Harry wasn't even partying at his own party. He was laying on his bed, drinking beer.

When Louis left, Harry screamed and punched his wall. Gladly, he didn't put a big hole in his wall. The hole in his wall was pretty small. Liam went up to Harry and tried talking to him but Harry yelled at him to go way and leave him alone. Before Harry locked himself in his room, he took a six pack of beer with him. And that's what he's been drinking for almost an hour.

He knew that Liam and them got mad for taking the beer but why did it matter? Everyone who was coming to the party was going to bring any kind of alcohol. So what was there to worry about? Harry surely didn't care. For fucks sake, someone can bring drugs to the party and Harry still wouldn't care. All he cared about was if Louis was here but he wasn't. So, Harry did not care one bit about the party.

He kept the disgusting beer run down his throat as he tilted his head back. Harry wasn't much of a drinker. When he did, he wasn't so proud of it. Any kind of drink he had related to alcohol made Harry sick bit it was the only thing that made him forget things that recently happened or awhile.

As the last drop of beer was swallowed, he crushed the can with his hand and threw it at his door. He wanted to forget this day. He worked so hard on putting those pictures into a great college on his own wall. He looked over at his wall with Larry selfies printed out and got angry. Louis clearly only cared about his own feelings, Harry thought. Though it wasn't true, he still thought that.

Harry went to grab another beer but felt nothing. He looked to his side and saw that he didn't have any more. He groaned and punched his bed like a child. It's like he was a child inside a older guys body when he started whining to himself when he saw that their was no more beer on the bed. He laid on his bed and debated if he should get up and go grab more drinks and some food or lay in bed and mope around the stupid flower crown boy he liked, a lot.

He huffed in angry and rolled out of his bed. He rather drink his problems away then stay in in bed and be sad about them. He pushed back his long brown curls out of his face and looked at himself in the mirror. He wasn't going to be out there long but why would he not try and look good for his own party? He put a fake smile on and left his room.

Once that door opened, the loudness of the music that was playing gotten even more loud to Harry's ears. He winched at the sound and covered his ear for a while. He let go of his ears and walked down the stairs. The smell of the alcohol make him cringe. It was a lot of smells mixed together which smelt horrible yet that's what he's going to go grab and take it back to his room.

When he was half way down the stairs, he stopped and saw Liam on his coffee table with a full filled cup of some kind of drink. Liam caught Harry and yelled his named. Harry told him to shut up but Liam yelled am out to everyone.

"Aye, it's the host of the party, Harry!" Everyone cheered towards Harry for throwing a lit party. Harry rolled his eyes and waved his hands for them to go back to what they were doing and they did.

Liam jumped off the coffee table and walked towards Harry. Will, more like stumbled to Harry. Liam was pretty drunk which made him tipsy and didn't know where he was going but he made it Harry who had to catch the drunken guy. As he wrapped Liam's arm around him, he walked himself and Liam towards the kitchen. They had to push and shove people out of the way just to get to the kitchen. It felt like it tool years to get there when it should really on a take a second.

He sat Liam on a empty seat at the kitchen and leaned on the table. He watched as Liam kept on giggling at or about nothing. He would just look at Harry and start laughing as if something was on his face or not.

"Liam, where are the drinks?" Harry finally asked. Liam's face brighten up when harry said drinks.

It's like when you're a kid and you ask your mom if you can have a candy bar and they actually say yes and you get all happy and jumpy about getting a piece of candy. Your face just brightens up when your mom says yes. And that's how Liam looked. He smiled widely and grabbed onto Harry. He tugged on Harry's sweater sleeve and took him to the other side of the kitchen.

Harry rolled his eyes at him. The drinks were basically right in front of him. How did he not see them? But he couldn't say he was blind or whatever because their was a lot of people standing in front of the counter with all the alcohol. He and Liam pushed people out of the way and grabbed two red cups. They stood the cup on the counter and let Liam mix all kind of alcohol in their red cups.

Harry just watched as all kind of stuff got poured into his cup. The color kept changing so it made Harry's head spin. He laughed at how more and more alcohol got put into his cup. He laughed and was amazed how much drinks people bought to the party.

"How the hell did any of us get to bring these kinds of drinks? None of us are twenty one or older" Harry shouted to himself, laughing.

Liam shrugged and handed Harry's cup to him. Before he took a sip from his cup, he smelt it and gagged. It smelt so horrible but him and Liam cheered (making the drink spill but they didn't even care) and chugged it down. The mixed drink poured down Harry's throat, burning the hell out of him but he took it like a man and kept on chugging it. The two boys pounded their cups on the counter and let out weird noises.

Harry wasn't proud of his choices right now but it was a party, its where you don't do anything right. Drinking all kind of alcohol made him feel sick but he kept on drinking more and more. He just wanted Louis to get out of his head. He wanted to enjoy his time of being a party animal. No one wants anyone at a party to be bored or a party pooper. Harry wasn't the one to ruin parties. He was more of the one who made the part even more crazy.

Liam kept on mixing and mixing drinks together in each other their cups and they just kept on chugging it down. They would look at each other and laugh for no reason. Others would look at then like they were crazy but let's be honest, drunk guys are the best guys. They make everything into fun.

Harry was about to take another drink but felt himself being turned around. That made him drop his drink onto the ground. Once he faced the person who made him turned around, was going to get it. But he realized who did it. Sophia. It was Sophia bit she look angry. Before she can say anything, Harry giggled and burped in her face.

She punched his shoulder but she was pretty weak so it didn't hurt him. Her angry voice then yelled at him. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Harry smirked and shrugged.

"Sorry, babe. You shouldn't have made me drop my drink" Harry rolled his eyes at her. She huffed in annoyance and ignored what he said.

"We need to talk" Sophia tried sounding serious and keep her voice low. She really didn't want to yell at Harry right now.

Harry shook his head. "No. We shall not talk. I don't want to. I want to drink" Harry took Liam's cup and chugged it down. He wasn't even finish with the drink when Sophia smacked it out of his hand.

Harry's eyes became dark and glared at Sophia. He stepped closer to her, placed three of his finger on her chest and pushed her back. He was pretty strong. She took steps back until Harry was in her face.

"Look, sweetheart, you either stop being some kind of bitch towards me and my drinks or were gonna have huge problems. I don't need party poppers at this dam party of mine" Harry said it with his husky voice. It was low and he didn't even stutter on his words like he usually does.

Sophia was a bit scared but she showed no fear. She flared her nostrils and wasn't going to keep Harry like this.

"No. You listen here, sweetheart. You need to stop acting rude and get your head straight. You just watched Louis wall out, lock yourself in your room with beer then come out just to get drunk. You need to stop trying to drink your problems away and go after him!" Sophia shouted. But it sounded normal since the music was way louder than her.

Harry laughed. It was cold. He rolled his eyes and threw his arms up. "Not everything revolves around that sick bastard!" Sophia was taken back. No one has ever called Louis a name like that. She was about to say something but Harry wasn't done talking.

"When are you going to see that I'm always chasing after him? He will never forgive me. I've done everything for him to get over the stupid past but he is a stubborn ass who won't listen. I'm sick of hearing you guys telling me what to do! I'm done with Louis. He's selfish. He doesn't care about my feelings. I know I hurt his feelings but he hurt mine too. You, Eleanor, Liam and him act like he is the only one hurting. News flash, Sophia, I'm hurting too! Where are my 'sorrys', 'forgive me' or whatever? Louis Tomlinson will never see that I miss and care for him so much"

Harry's voice went lower at the end of that whole rant. Sophia saw how his face expressions went from angry to sad. His eyes went dark to light. His green eyes were vanishing since his eyes started tearing. Sophia tried to say something but he just told her not to say anything. He just shook his head and ran a hand threw his hair.

What was the point of trying to drink away his problems? This was a waist of time. He hated drinking, he really did. He hasn't had a drink for awhile. Not until now. And it was kinda sad that it was because of Louis for him to start drinking. He couldn't just ignore Louis for the rest of his life. He could but he didn't want to. He wanted Louis in his future. He's never felt this way for anyone in a long time.

He was alone all last year, he couldn't be alone for another year. Maybe happiness was trying to get to Harry but he kept pushing it away. He let a few tears escape and fall down his cheek but he realized he was being pathetic. He wiped his eyes and sighed. He was Harry Styles.

Harry Styles never cries.

Not over a boy who wears flower crowns and sweaters. Not until now. He's cried to much over Louis. He really does need to stop this little game and end it even if nothing started. He needed to show and tell his feelings. He was tired of being a coward for hiding his feelings.

"I need to go. Watch Liam. And watch this party. Make sure nothing bad happens" He ordered Sophia.

He didn't want to go back to school just to hear people complaining about his party. He has always thrown bomb parties. This can't be his first let down just because he leaves for a boy he wants back. He's the king of parties.

Sophia gave him a small smile and nodded. She agreed that she will watch the party as if she is the host. He thanked her and ran threw the people to get to his room. His head really did hurt but he kept trying to make it to his room before he threw up on everyone. However, he actually made it up to his room without hurting anyone. He stumbled across his room and let out giggles.

He hated being tipsy, drunk. He looked at the wall covered in pictures and ripped them off the wall. He took a couple of them and a sweater that was Louis' favorite. He held onto the things and grabbed an empty backpack he had laying on his floor. He's stuffed the pictures in the side pocket and folded the sweater and placed it into the bigger part. He then grabbed a 5 Seconds Of Summer CD and put it on top of the sweater.

He got away from the backpack and looked around his room (which was kinda hard since he was drunk) until he finally saw a white daisy flower crown on his floor. He quickly grabbed it and gently placed it on top of everything he had put onto his backpack. He zipped everything up and slung the bag over his shoulders.

Before he left his room, he looked at himself in his full body length mirror and fixed how he looked. He fix his hair, his clothes, checked his teeth. He gave himself a weak smile and looked away. He grabbed some gum off his dresser and started chewing it. He didn't want his breath to smell like alcohol. When he finally left, he heard a lot of people asking him where is he going but he didn't answer. He ignored them and kept on making his way out.

He still stumbled but eventually made it outside of his house. He saw many beer cans and bottles on his lawn and groaned. He had to clean this later. He even saw a couple basically having sex on his lawn. He shivered in disgust and left. He hated how he was still chasing Louis.

But he was Harry Styles.

Harry Styles with the badass tattoos and piercing.

Harry Styles chased what he wanted until he can call it his.

And one day, he will be calling Louis 'mine' other then a friend.

°°°°

Hey guys:))

I hope you liked this chapter.

Drunk Liam and Harry is what I live for. I can so see them giggling and making joked when they're drunk together. It would be so cute omg.

This wasn't one of my favorite chapters but it will do. Sadly, the book is ending in two weeks or less.

Vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 7 7
One shots, bc I'm bored. •Fluff •Smut
330K 11.4K 21
"What? Who's that?" "Louis Tomlinson. He's such a freak." Or where Louis Tomlinson likes pink frilly things and Harry wants people to accept that. P...
1.3K 83 10
a young boy gives another boy a rock the shape of a heart. This is going to be a relatively short story
2.1K 51 16
this is about two close friends..... or is it??? ;)