Transformers x Reader Lemon [...

De Insomnis_Noctis

Mature content do not read if you do not like and or are to young to read. You have been warned Mais

SteelFang x Reader (Autobot)
Steeljaw X Reader
RID Bumble Bee x Reader
Bayverse Ironhide x Cybertronian Reader
Optimus Prime Is Back
WinterStealth
I AM NOT OPTIMUS!
Badboy Sideswipe Disobeys
So Wrong
TF4 Optimus Prime x Cybertronian Reader
Human Heatwave
TFP Older Raf
I tried
Dwayne x Shira (My OC's) I
Request chapter
Sunstreaker x Cybertronian Femme
WTF?!
RID Bumble Bee II
Sideswipe
TF4 Optimus Prime x Cybertronian Reader
I Got Tagged
Crosshairs x Cybertronian Fem! Reader
VERY IMPORTANT! I'M TERRIBLY SORRY
Your Mine
Holoform Sunstreaker
Anger Sparks Desire
I'm extremely Sorry Everyone
Yes Or No
After Showering
Wattpad Is Playing Games
Decision Made

TF4 Optimus Prime x Cybertronian Reader

33.9K 314 487
De Insomnis_Noctis

-Dedicated to KaylieBoucher-

"Oh shit."

"Optimus!"

I scream out.

The Prime I so desired got stabbed right through his spark by Lockdown.

Which implanted him in the wall he was laying against by force.

Lockdown looked towards me with a smirk and began to saunter over to me.

"So Autobot how do you want to die?"

"You can die slow or you can die fast."

"Take your pick."

"I choose neither."

I say getting up and raising my (F/W) (Favorite Weapon) and began to (shoot/Stab) him with it.

He dodged every move I made.

I then back flipped as he reached out to grab me.

I threw my weapon in the air and kicked Lockdown in the face and used One hand to catch myself and then push myself onto my feet and caught my weapon in my small digits compared to his and began to (Shoot/Stab) him with it.

He then caught me off guard by wrapping his arms around me from behind and squeezing me in a death grip.

My arms at my side, he squeezed me so tight that I dropped my weapon out of surprise and pain.

"Typical Autobot femme."

"Thinking she can kill a mech much stronger than her."

"I wasn't trying to k- kill you I w- w- was s- st- stalling."

I yell and break out of his grip Just as Optimus came in with his sword and stabbed Lockdown through the his spark and cut him in half making him spit up green energon and fall to the ground dead.

I staggered to my feet and was able to stand up but not walk.

Optimus stood up and took Lockdown grenade in one servo and the humans in the other.

He looked towards me.

"What are you waiting for (C/D)?!"

(Cybertronian Designation) (Designation=Name)

"I can't walk my left pede got messed up."

He walked over towards me and grabbed me with the servo with the grenade in it and threw me over his shoulder.

I squeaked as he moved so sudden.

Then activated the grenade and began running.

I grip his back tightly, and he stiffens.

I know i've done something to arouse him because I smelled it with my olfactory sensory.

It made me the same way as well and I knew he smelled my arousal as well.

When the explosion happened and we were out of harms way, he let me go, and set the humans down.

Everyone was happy the Dinobots were free and on there merry way.

Everyone went on about their own business as they hung out and got used to being relaxed.

Optimus grasped my servo in his and dragged me away when no one was looking to a secluded area.

It was a abandoned building that no one used and was big enough to support us for what I was sure was gonna be something neither of us would forget.

When we got there I was pressed up against the wall roughly with my Autobot leaders lips on mine.

He kisses me hungrily and I kissed back just as hungry which made him growl and push me into the wall harder.

"Why so rough, Optimus?"

"Scared to let your guard down for a femme?"

I leaned up on my tippy pedes and whispered in his audio receptor blowing cool air out of my vents.

He growled and began to nip my neck cables.

"No just asserting that this is gonna go my way, not yours little femme."

"Mmm, well be my guess Mr. Big Shot."

I coo in his audio receptor.

"Your really gonna make me frag you senseless."

He growled.

But then smirked which made a rush of fear run through my entire frame.

"But that's what you want now isn't it?"

He purred.

He looked me directly in my optics with a predatory look.

A small smile grazed my lips.

"Yeah Mr. Big Shot, but let me tell you something."

"Be gently its my first time around the block with a mech such as yourself."

"With a high status and Ranking."

"So your telling me you've never been interfaced with in your entire life?"

He questioned back optics looking at me curiously with surprise hidden behind them.

"Yeah Mr. Big Shot."

I say wrapping my arms around his neck cables.

He smirked and pressed himself into me.

I felt his armor.

Cool against my heated frame.

He leaned in and kissed me.

I moan and kiss back he licked across my lips seeking access.

I denied him.

Which made him growl and reach down and grasp my aft and fondle it in a strong hand.

He purred as he felt me arch into him.

I feel him go down onto my neck cables sucking and nibbling them.

I moan while throwing my head back against the wall.

He then reached a spot that made me grip him tighter and gasp loudly.

He took advantage of that by reaching and lifting me up while I wrapped my legs around his strong waist.

He reached up and took my breast plating off.

I moan as I feel the cool night air breeze and brush over my nipples that became erect automatically.

He leaned forward and took one in his mouth plates sucking and gently biting it.

I grip his shoulders harshly, making him grunt out and let go of my nipple only to switch and give the other the same treatment.

"Oh Optimus for a Prime, you know how to please a femme."

I say.

"Well you learn how and have years of experience since almost every femme wanted you Decepticon or autobot."

He smirked.

"Shut up you sound like Sideswipe and Sunstreaker."

I growl annoyed Just thinking about the 'terror twins', but feeling bad since they got separated during the war.

But still they are back together and with us.

(Yeah that's Right, you heard correct Sideswipe and Sunstreaker are back together. AND are in my story. The terror twins are back babe)

I moan out as he rubbed over my port covering.

Sensually...

"Optimus stop teasing me."

"Well if you'd open your port covering I wouldn't be teasing you, now would I?"

"Yes, you still would, Jackaft."

I murmur under my breath.

He smiled and spanked my aft.

I gasped and mewled out for the strong mech as I glare.

"Don't call me a Jackaft unless you want me to stop."

I giggle uncontrollably which makes him frown and then scowl.

"What so funny?"

"Well for starters your horny as the pit and I know your not gonna stop so easily so can we just get through this so we can get back?"

I ask sweetly.

His optics then glazed over with lust and he then stuck his glossa out and licked his lips.

I open my port covering and am then set on the ground with a horny Prime standing over me.

He looked down at me with a predatory gaze as if daring me to move.

I do so.

Daring to temp him.

I spread my legs and show him my wet port.

I take one of my servo's and casually stroke up the slit of my dripping port teasing him more.

I heard a growl, a warning from the mech standing above me taking his armor off.

I close my optics and enter a single digit inside my tight port.

I moan and throw my head back, lost in the pleasuring of my digits entering in and out of my tight port, coating them in my slick lubricant.

The Prime above me so wanted to taste it, to please me, to punish me for teasing him.

I entered another digit and another one.

Entering them in and out and then just when I overloaded on my digits.

I pulled them out and looked up at the prime above me, he was frozen.

Wondering what I was about to do.

I raised my small digits to my lips and swiped my glossa over them licking my lubricant off.

I moaned out loving the way I tasted.

I then held my digits out to him "Want a taste?"

I say.

"Oh your in for it now femme you've teased me for the last time."

"Now it's time for you to learn your place."

And respect someone of a higher ranking then you."

He said.

"Oh do your best to make me."

"Mr. Big Shot."

I dare.

"Believe me I will little femme, I'm gonna teach you a lesson you will never forget."

He purred out seductively.

He then dropped down to his knees and grasped my wrist pulling it to his lips.

Just like I did, he swipped his glossa over my small digits, then took the three I had in my port into his mouth sucking the lubricant off.

He then let go of my wrist and took my digits out of his warm mouth.

"Uhmph so sweet."

He groaned out.

I then turn around and show my aft to him.

"I've been a bad femme so you said I need to be punished, so why don't you come and do it?"

I say seductively swaying my aft teasingly.

I then felt a stinging sensation through my aft.

I moan.

"Oh, is that the best you can do?"

"If so you need to find a better punishment to suit me."

I say.

"Hmf."

"If you say so."

I then felt another stinging sensation go through my aft and another.

They were all harder than the ones before and only got harder each time.

"Oh like that."

"Just like that."

"Is this what you wanted, for me to spank, you like a sparkling?"

"Like a bad sparkling that needs to be punished?"

He cooed seductively in my audio receptor.

"Umph, you catch on fast Prime."

"Your such a naughty femme teasing me, the way you did."

"Don't ever do it again or I promise you I will frag you until you feel one with the Allspark."

"I wanna see you try Mr. Big Shot."

I say.

I feel a harder spank to my aft that made me overload screaming out in pure bliss.

I pant heavily through my vents.

I then felt something hard at my port.

Then without any warning it was shoved inside of me.

I felt it inside me to the hilt.

The primes hips behind me thrusting into mine harshly.

He didn't move from that spot, deep inside, buried to the hilt in me, listening to a scream that I didn't even know left my lips.

In a breathless cry that made me gasp for breath in my vents.

That resounded off the walls of the abandoned building and back to us.

He then began to thrust in and out of me.

I feel him stretching me everytime he enters me.

"Oh so big, you touch parts inside me that I didn't even know I had."

I mewl out.

"Oh your such a tight femme."

"Your squeezing my cable so tightly."

He then begins to thrust in and out of me at a faster pace than before.

"Oh Primus, your to good."

"Optimus fragging fuck me, fuck me harder dammit."

I heard a chuckle that resounded near my audio receptor that make me just notice he leaned down to my neck plates.

"Harder you say?"

I nod my head.

"Hmm let me think about it...."

"No!"

He said.

He then pulled out to where I didn't think he was inside me anymore.

The only part of him that was inside of me was the very tip of the tip of his cable.

"Please."

I say.

"I am on my fragging servo's and knees for you to frag me."

He then without no warning he entered me hitting my G-spot making me scream and tighten around him to the point to where he hissed out in pain and grasped my aft tightly.

I hiss out and grounded my aft into his hips.

Encouraging him to continue.

"Continue on I need more and I know you do too."

"So just give in and let's continue pleasing one another."

"All teasing aside."

I say looking back at him sternly.

Optics showing determination and lust.

He nodded his head and began to thrust in and out at a fast and harsh pace.

I began to see Black spots, white spots, and stars in my vision all at the same time from the amazing pleasure I was feeling  from the huge mech that was above me.

He then let out a yell before he buried himself inside me and overloded powerfully.

Me joining him after being so full, slick lubricant mixed with blue fluids.

It felt good and warm making me shudder as he pulled out with a harsh grunt.

"Well."

I say as I get up off my servo's and knees with a little help from Optimus.

"I've sure learned my lesson, and something about teasing my higher ranked commanding officer."

He raised a optic ridge curiously at me.

"And what would that be?"

He rasped out.

"That I need to do it more often to get pleasure and have fun."

"At the same time."

I say smirking.

Optimus smirked and leaned in kissing me.

He kissed me softly licking my bottom lip asking for entrance I granted it to him.

His glossa entered inside my mouth and explored evert inch of it.

Mapping it out and claiming it as his.

He pulled away and we put our armor back on.

"Yes you should do it more."

"Because I would be happy to oblige and make you scream my name to the heavens."

He whispered in my audio receptor and smacked my aft one more time before walking out of the building.

I smile and Run after him.

'Even though my aft is sore I like it, pit, I somehow like it when he spanks me.'

'I like seeing this side of my stoic leader of a Prime.'

'He's just too SEXY.'

I think to myself before catching up with him.

Then I intertwine our servo's together as we walked back to everyone else.

    THE END.....  Or is it?......

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

629 13 26
𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖺 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖭𝗒𝗆𝗉𝗁 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾𝖽 𝖲𝗒𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗇𝗑 𝖬𝗈𝗌𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝗎𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅...
36.7K 3.3K 27
The story contains cussing, violence, sensitive topic and mature content do read it at your own risk, if you don't like reading books like these than...
16.3K 386 28
Warning: Wrote this while I was young. Prepare for the cringing.