Because of You...

Od ravensierraxoxo

Selena Lopez is your normal 17 year old girl. Senior in high school, loves to dance, has great friends, she s... Viac

Chapter One!(:
Chapter Two!(:
Chapter Three(:
Chapter Four!(:
Chapter Five!(:
Chapter Six!(:
Chapter Eight!(:
Chapter Nine!(:
Chapter Ten!(:
Chapter Eleven!(:
Chapter Twelve!(:
Chapter Thirteen!(:
Chapter Fourteen!(:
Chapter Fifteen!(:
Chapter Sixteen!(:
Chapter Seventeen!(:
Chapter Eighteen!(:
Chapter Nineteen!(:
Chapter Twenty!(:
Chapter Twenty-One!(:
Chapter Twenty-Two!(:
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four!(:
Chapter Twenty-Five!(:
Chapter Twenty-Six!(:
Chapter Twenty-Seven!(:
Chapter Twenty-Eight!(:
Chapter Twenty-Nine!(:
Chapter Thirty!(:
Chapter Thirty-One!(:
Chapter Thirty-Two!(:
Chapter Thirty-Three!(:
Chapter Thirty-Four!(:
Chapter Thirty-Five!(;
Chapter Thirty-Six!(:
Chapter Thirty-Seven!(:
Chapter Thirty-Eight!(:
Chapter Thirty-Nine!(;
Chapter Forty!(:
Chapter Forty-One!(:
Chapter Forty-Two!(:
Chapter Forty-Three!(:
Chapter Forty-Four!(:
Chapter Forty-Five!(:
Chapter Forty-Six!(:
Chapter Forty-Seven!(:
Chapter Forty-Eight!(:
Chapter Forty-Nine!(:
Chapter Fifty!(:
Chapter Fifty-One!(:
Chapter Fifty-Two!(:
Chapter Fifty-Three!(:
Chapter Fifty-Four!(:
Chapter Fifty-Five!(:
Chapter Fifty-Six!(:
Chapter Fifty-Seven!(:
Chapter Fifty-Eight!(: (Part One!!)
NOT AN UPDATE, BUT PLEASE READ!!
Chapter Fifty-Eight!(: (Part Two)
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!!
Chapter Fifty-Nine!(:
Chapter Sixty-Part One!(:
Chapter Sixty: Part Two!(:
Chapter Sixty-One Part Two!(:

Chapter Seven!(:

549 3 1
Od ravensierraxoxo

Pic of Mark on the side -----> gorgeous!

Chapter Seven:

**Selena's POV:**

“Come on you guys help me I don't know what to wear!” I half yelled at Leeann and Drew. Tonight was Friday, also the night of my movie date with Cody. I had to look perfect I think I had literally tore my closet apart. “Selena chill it's just a movie.” Leeann said. I rolled my eyes. “Drew a little help please?!?” I begged. He smiled and walked into my closet. I ended up in a pair of Hollister jeans that hugged my figure, in a good way and a white v-neck shirt with a blue tank top underneath. Leeann grabbed my white flats and then straightened my hair while I did my makeup. “So if I were straight I would so tap that!” Drew said when I was ready. “Yeah you look pretty hot Selena, no homo.” Leeann said. I smiled and put on my silver charm bracelet along with my silver hoop earrings mom had gotten me.

“Selena Cody's here!” Mom yelled up the stairs. “Okay mom thanx. Be right down!” I grabbed my purse and took one last look in the mirror before hugging Leeann and Drew and then I headed downstairs. Cody was standing in the living-room with my mom and David talking. “I'm ready.” I said catching Cody's attention. He was wearing dark jeans and a white American Eagle shirt, god he looked gorgeous. “Okay well it was nice seeing you again Ms. Lopez. Nice meeting you too.” He said referring to David. “Oh please call me Carmen.” Cody nodded. “Okay well you two have fun. Not too late Selena.” mom said. Cody and I waved and headed out to his car.

“So you look great.” Cody said opening the passenger door for me. I smiled. “You don't look so bad yourself.” I responded climbing in the car. “They didn't interrogate you did they?” I asked as he started the car. “No not really. Just said be careful, nothing stupid, and not too late.” he said pulling out of my driveway and onto the street. I sighed. “Sorry.” “It's cool. What movie you wanna see?” he asked. “Umm there's a new comedy playing wanna see that?” He shrugged. “Sounds good to me.” On the way I turned on the radio. T-Pain and Chris Brown's “Best New Love Song” was playing. I smiled and sang along. “and if you feel that way go head and kiss your baby.” When the song ended Cody looked over at me. “What?” I asked. “Nothing you just have an amazing voice.” I blushed. “Thanx.” I said as we pulled into the theater.

We ended up seeing some comedy. I stood in line and got the popcorn and soda's and Cody got the tickets. “Ready?” I nodded. “Yup.” We walked into the theater and sat in the very back row. I hated having to deal with people kicking the back of your chair it drove me insane. The movie started and the laughing began. I laughed so hard I started crying and my stomach hurt. Cody laughed so hard he nearly choked on a piece of popcorn. It was such a good movie that when it came out I was so buying it. When the movie ended I smiled at Cody. “That was amazingly funny!” Cody laughed. “Yeah it was, we might have to see it again.” I nodded. “I'm so there!” We stood up and left the theater and went back to Cody's car. It was only a little after 11 and I didn't have to be home til 1:30. “Well you wanna go get some coffee and something to eat?” I nodded. I was starving plus I didn't want our date to end.

We pulled into a 24 hour diner a few miles from my house. A waitress that looked like she was in her early 40's seated us and handed us each a menu. “What can I get you both to drink?” “Sweet tea for me.” I said. Cody nodded. “Make it two.” The waitress smiled and nodded. I scanned through the menu and decided on a BLT and french fries. “Well I think I want the bacon cheeseburger and fries.” Cody said to me. I smiled. We both wanted bacon. The waitress came with our drinks and took our orders. “Be about 10 minutes.” she said. Cody and I both nodded. When she was gone Cody turned his attention back to me. “So im really glad we did this.” he said. I nodded. “Me too.” He smiled and nodded. “You know I never thought when we were little we would ever be sitting here on a date.” I smiled. I met Leeann when we were 9 and Cody was 11. We hated each other and now were dating. “Yeah remember when you pushed me and I fell and scrapped my knee? I still have a little scar.” I said. He put his head down. “Yeah I remember you broke my favorite toy as payback for it, remember?” he responded. We both laughed.

“Here's your food.” the waitress said placing our plates in front of us. “Thanx” We both said together. We spent the rest of the meal stealing french fries off each others plate, it was cute though because we both had our own. We finished eating and Cody paid the bill. I climbed in the car and looked at the time. We had spent over an hour sitting in the diner. It was now 1 o'clock. “So you want me to drop you off now?” he asked. “Yeah I guess.” I said kinda sad our date was ending. We pulled up in front of my house a few minutes later and he walked me to my door. “So I really had fun tonight Selena.” Cody said holding my hand. I smiled. “Me too. We should do it again, if you want.” “Of course I want to.” I smiled. “Well good-night Cody.” I said. “Good-night Selena.”

**Cody's POV:**

As she was about to go in her house I grabbed her hand again. “Selena wait.” She turned around and smiled. “What's wrong?” “Nothing there's just something I have been dying to do for a while now and if I don't do it soon I think I might lose my mind.” “What's that?” I smiled and pulled her close to me. “This.” I said pressing my lips to hers. She smiled against my mouth and kissed me back. It was like sparks. I didn't wanna rush things or push her so I reluctantly pulled away. She had her eyes closed with a smile on her face. Her eyes fluttered open and her gaze met mine. “You have no clue how long I have been waiting for you to do that.” she said. I smiled. “Sine you broke my toy?” She laughed. “Call or text me later. Night Cody.” “Nite Selena.” She turned and went inside her house. “Yes!” I whispered to myself. I had finally got to kiss Selena Lopez and it was flat out amazing. I couldn't wait to do it again.

**Selena's POV:**

When his lips touched mine it was like and electric shock went off in my body. I felt something I had never felt before with anyone. I wanted to deepen the kiss but at the same time I was glad we didn't. It was sweet and gentle. When he pulled away my heart pounded. I blushed and smiled. “You have no clue how long I have been waiting for you to do that.” I said. He smiled. “Since you broke my toy?” I couldn't help but laugh. “Call or text me later. Night Cody.” “Night Selena.” With that I went inside the house and leaned up against the door and smiled. I had just kissed Cody Tucker. I had just kissed my best-friends brother and I liked scratch that loved doing it. I hoped that things between me and Leeann didn't get strange or weird. I smiled standing there. I really liked Cody and it seemed like he liked me too.

I walked into the kitchen to grab something to drink and was surprised by my mother. “Oh hey mom. I made it home before curfew.” She smiled. “I know sweetie I saw you come up with path. She said offering me a cookie. “Oh wait you were spying on me?” I joked. “No right before you kissed I walked away.” I smiled and blushed. “Yeah that figures.” She smiled. “So is he a good kisser?” she asked. I rolled my eyes. “Yes amazing!” I said forgetting I was standing here talking to my mother. “Should we be having the “talk”” she said using air quotes. I blushed even harder. I wasn't sure if mom knew that I had slept with Chad. “God no!” I responded. She nodded. “So what really happened between you and Chad?” she said seriously. I froze once again. “Nothing mom I told it just wasn't working out, all we did was fight.” I said telling a little of the truth. She nodded. “Okay well im glad your happy even if it's not with Chad. Plus your new boyfriend seems nice.” “Whoa! Mom he's not my boyfriend. It was just one date.” She grinned and left the kitchen before pausing to look at me. “Sure he's not.”

I changed into a pj set and pulled my hair into a messy bun. Once I had changed I laid back on my bed. My mothers words kept replaying in my head. “Your new boyfriend.” I didn't know if we were officially dating or not it was only one date. I guess in my mind I kinda wished we were dating. Cody really made me happy, but I didn't want him to think he was the rebound guy. I mean yeah Chad and I had only broken up 6 days ago, but I had had a thing for Cody since we were kids. My thoughts were interrupted when my cell phone rang. I smiled at the caller ID. Cody(:

**Cody's POV:**

The whole ride back to my house I kept a smile on my face. Today had really been great. Selena and I had had a blast. We just seemed to get along very well, better then I had ever gotten along with any other girl. When I got home Leeann was on the porch waiting for me. “What is it my little princess?” I asked sitting down next to her. “Whatever loser, so how was the date?” she asked. I smiled. “Wonderful.” “Please tell me you didn't do anything stupid!” she said. “Come on Lee I wouldn't do anything stupid to her. She's special. I really like her Lee. I swear.” “Wow never thought I'd see you happy I mean you haven't been this happy since Vanessa.” I nodded. “Okay well like I said you break her heart then I break your face. Night loser.” she said patting my back and then going inside the house. “Night princess.” I said following her inside the house. I grabbed a bottle of water and went to my room.

I decided to take a quick shower. I put on some green basketball shorts and a white t-shirt. Then I pulled out my cell phone and called Selena. I was gonna text her but I really wanted to hear her voice. I smiled. I'm so whipped. “Hey toy breaker.” I said as she answered the phone. “Well hello there girl pusher.” We both laughed. “So I had a really great time with you tonight.” I said for like the hundredth time tonight. “Yeah it was really fun. To be honest I never expected any of this.” she said sweetly. “What do you mean?” I responded kinda worried. “Oh don't get worried I just never thought when we were little that we would ever be dating or anything. But im really happy I was wrong.” I smiled. It was amazing how she kinda read my mind about the whole worried thing. “Yeah I never expected it either but im really glad it did. So Leeann call you yet? She was on the porch waiting for me when I got home.” She laughed a little. God I loved her laugh. “No strangely she hasn't called or texted me yet. Maybe she's sick.” she joked. “Yeah maybe she is.” We both laughed. “Yeah but my mom was waiting for me in the kitchen.” “Aww you didn't get in trouble or anything did you?” She giggled. “No I didn't get in trouble. She just saw the end of our night.” I smiled. The night ended with a kiss. I blushed. “Your mom saw?” She giggled again. “Yes Cody she did, but it's cool she seems to very much approve of you. Chill.”

**Selena's POV:**

He paused for a minute I guess thinking about the fact that my mother had seen the kiss. I could picture him blushing. “Okay awkward but so worth it.” he responded. He was right having my mother see that kiss was so worth it. “Ha-ha yeah. So do you wanna do it again? I mean the date not have my mother seeing us kissing.” I added. “I would love to do it again, wanna go for a run in the morning? Maybe do something in the evening? Plus I wouldn't mind kissing you again.” I blushed at his last comment. “We can go for the run for sure. We might be able to do something in the evening after I come over to help Leeann get ready for her date.” I responded. “Well maybe I don't know girls too well, but since when do girls need another one to help them dress themselves?” I laughed. “Yeah well she has a date.” “Okay. With who?” I thought about answering but Leeann made me swear that I wouldn't. Since Cody had that rule about her dating his friends. “Just some guy. I don't really know him.” I answered honestly. I really didn't know Mark that well and to me he was just some guy. He yawned. “Cool I guess. Well im gonna crash. Wanna run around 10? I'll meet you at the park?” “Ahh yeah we'll meet where you trampled me.” I teased. “Yeah ha-ha. See you then. Night Selena.” “Night Cody.”

As soon as I hung up the phone with Cody Leeann called. “Yes Leeann.” I answered. “So what happened on your date tonight?” “Wow not even a hello.” I said sarcastically. “Ugh! Hello Selena now how did the date go?” I laughed. “It was simply amazing. Were going running in the morning and out again tomorrow night.” “Whoa your ditching me for my loser brother?!?” she yelled. “Leeann Nicole Tucker! Get a grip im coming over to help you get ready and then im going out with your brother.” “Well then Selena Stella Lopez your still my best-friend. Wait you didn't tell him who im dating did you? Please say you didn't Cody would kill me!” I sighed. “No I didn't. Now chill out.” She paused. “So umm what happened between you and Cody tonight?” I smiled. “We went to see this really funny movie, went to get something to eat, talked about when we were little, and then he brought me home and my mom saw...” I trailed off. “Your mom saw what?!?” I giggled. “Oh my god she caught you in bed!” “No Lee im not a slut. She saw him kiss me good-night and saw me kiss him back.” I blushed thinking about it. “Okay eww. Let's forget he's my loser brother. Did you like it? I mean how did you feel about it?” I smiled. “Lee it was amazing. Like nothing I had ever felt before. Never with Chad or anyone else. I really like him. He's really different then I thought.” She giggled. “I never expected my wifey to fall for my lame excuse of a brother. But it's kinda cute. Maybe you'll be my sissy after all.” I smiled. “Maybe.”

I laid in my bed and smiled. For the first time in a good while I was actually and completely happy. There was no Chad to hurt me and no fear of him in my mind. The only thing that scared me was falling for Cody. Yeah it was soon, but hey who knew maybe it could happen if Cody liked me as much as I liked him. I set my alarm for 8:30am. Right now it was after 3, I was going to dead tired in the morning or better yet later today. But on the bright side I would get to see Cody in his running clothes, that was motivation enough for me. I closed my eyes with a smile on my face thinking of none other then Cody.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

5.7K 489 43
Selena McCall has dreamt about becoming an actress all her life. Leaving her small town lifestyle behind her and moving to LA is supposed to be her b...
16 1 13
Selena a girl of about 17 years old marked with the mark of a royal crescent moon. One day she woke up and there were people hunting for her. She was...
209K 5.7K 46
Criminal. Fighter. Hacker. Assassin. Cop. Selena. Selena Montgomery was your average 17 year old girl. That's what it seemed like to the outside worl...
38.7K 1K 30
selena is 17 she meets a guy in school named Justin hes 18 he's a bad boy but he likes her. but hes also a player. and what if selena likes him? sel...