Chapter Forty!(:

Authors Note: Okay everyone I know it's been forever since I've updated, but I have some pretty good reasons. One I had my wisdom teeth removed, which hurt like hell, then I had finals that sucked, and then my mother was put in the hospital. So I've been pretty busy and didn't have time to update. So I'm really sorry it's been so long, forgive me? This chapter took me a while so I hope it's worth it. Please excuse the errors since I'm doing this from my phone. Leave me comments? Thank you so much for everyone that's been reading, commenting, and supporting this story. It means the world to me.

-ravensierraxoxo(: <3

Chapter Forty:

**Selena's POV:**

My sudden outburst even shocked me. I never really snapped at Chad like that, normally I would just sit back and take it but not anymore. He had taken so much from me and I hated him for it. I couldn't help but be pissed off and he deserved to deal with it. After all it was his fault. "And what makes you think I'm gonna listen? Why should I? Your the dumb whore that put me in this place." he snapped right back. The old me would have backed off and hid in a corner somewhere like a scared puppy dog, but not now. Not after everything he had put me through and everything he has done. "No Chad I didn't put you here. I'm not the one that barged into someone's house and beat them into a coma. You did so now you have to deal with it. You screwed up. Not me." I replied, my tone cold and angry. His expression never changed. It was emotionless like he didn't care. I honestly didn't care of he cared or not I just had to get things off my chest.

"Fine then speak." he finally said. I took a deep breath trying to prepare myself for what I was about to do. "Well come on I don't have all day." he snapped in a bored annoyed tone. "What else could you possibly have to do? Sit in your cell and count the cracks in the walls? Just shut up and listen to me. I want you to know how much I hate you!" I yelled into the phone my voice shaking. He smirked. "Which is why you came all the way down here to see me. Sure you always were a stupid slut." he commented. That really made me snap. "You cold hearted bastard! How can you call me a stupid slut? Your the only one I've ever been with! I'm not stupid I can't even let my boyfriend touch me right now all because of you. You've taken so much from me. I can't handle being around anyone, I don't eat, and I can't sleep. Everytime I close my eyes or stand in my own house your there! I hate you Chad with everything that is left of me. Why did you do this to me? I never did anything to you and you know it! I don't deserve this, nobody does." I finished. Tears were falling even though I promised myself that I wouldn't cry in front of him anymore, I didn't want him to see me as weak ever again. It would only make him feel better.

"Well then what do you want me to do? Say I'm sorry? Well I won't because I'm not. Everything you got you deserved. You brought it on yourself I just gave you what you wanted. You cheated! I was never anything but good to you and all I get for that is you throwing it all away for some pathetic boy toy. I couldn't just let you walk away without a fight, especially after everything you put me threw." he replied. His words only pissed me off even more. "Everything I put you threw?! Are you out of your mind?! You beat the shit out of me and put me in the hospital more then once. This time I ended up in a coma and legally died twice. You left permanent marks and scars on my body. And you have the gull to say I put you through anything? The only thing I ever did was care about and forgive you every single time you hurt me. I gave you everything and you beat the shit out of me for it." I responded really angry now. "It's your fault Selena your the one that was always pissing me off. I swear all you whore are the same." "Whore, slut, hoe, bitch, are they really the only things you've got to throw at me? Is that the best you got? I'm sick of hearing all of that bullshit." I commented trying to figure out what he meant by 'all you whores are the same'. I mean what did that mean, but I ignored my internal question wanting to finish what I came here to do.