Chapter Seven!(:

Pic of Mark on the side -----> gorgeous!

Chapter Seven:

**Selena's POV:**

“Come on you guys help me I don't know what to wear!” I half yelled at Leeann and Drew. Tonight was Friday, also the night of my movie date with Cody. I had to look perfect I think I had literally tore my closet apart. “Selena chill it's just a movie.” Leeann said. I rolled my eyes. “Drew a little help please?!?” I begged. He smiled and walked into my closet. I ended up in a pair of Hollister jeans that hugged my figure, in a good way and a white v-neck shirt with a blue tank top underneath. Leeann grabbed my white flats and then straightened my hair while I did my makeup. “So if I were straight I would so tap that!” Drew said when I was ready. “Yeah you look pretty hot Selena, no homo.” Leeann said. I smiled and put on my silver charm bracelet along with my silver hoop earrings mom had gotten me.

“Selena Cody's here!” Mom yelled up the stairs. “Okay mom thanx. Be right down!” I grabbed my purse and took one last look in the mirror before hugging Leeann and Drew and then I headed downstairs. Cody was standing in the living-room with my mom and David talking. “I'm ready.” I said catching Cody's attention. He was wearing dark jeans and a white American Eagle shirt, god he looked gorgeous. “Okay well it was nice seeing you again Ms. Lopez. Nice meeting you too.” He said referring to David. “Oh please call me Carmen.” Cody nodded. “Okay well you two have fun. Not too late Selena.” mom said. Cody and I waved and headed out to his car.

“So you look great.” Cody said opening the passenger door for me. I smiled. “You don't look so bad yourself.” I responded climbing in the car. “They didn't interrogate you did they?” I asked as he started the car. “No not really. Just said be careful, nothing stupid, and not too late.” he said pulling out of my driveway and onto the street. I sighed. “Sorry.” “It's cool. What movie you wanna see?” he asked. “Umm there's a new comedy playing wanna see that?” He shrugged. “Sounds good to me.” On the way I turned on the radio. T-Pain and Chris Brown's “Best New Love Song” was playing. I smiled and sang along. “and if you feel that way go head and kiss your baby.” When the song ended Cody looked over at me. “What?” I asked. “Nothing you just have an amazing voice.” I blushed. “Thanx.” I said as we pulled into the theater.

We ended up seeing some comedy. I stood in line and got the popcorn and soda's and Cody got the tickets. “Ready?” I nodded. “Yup.” We walked into the theater and sat in the very back row. I hated having to deal with people kicking the back of your chair it drove me insane. The movie started and the laughing began. I laughed so hard I started crying and my stomach hurt. Cody laughed so hard he nearly choked on a piece of popcorn. It was such a good movie that when it came out I was so buying it. When the movie ended I smiled at Cody. “That was amazingly funny!” Cody laughed. “Yeah it was, we might have to see it again.” I nodded. “I'm so there!” We stood up and left the theater and went back to Cody's car. It was only a little after 11 and I didn't have to be home til 1:30. “Well you wanna go get some coffee and something to eat?” I nodded. I was starving plus I didn't want our date to end.

We pulled into a 24 hour diner a few miles from my house. A waitress that looked like she was in her early 40's seated us and handed us each a menu. “What can I get you both to drink?” “Sweet tea for me.” I said. Cody nodded. “Make it two.” The waitress smiled and nodded. I scanned through the menu and decided on a BLT and french fries. “Well I think I want the bacon cheeseburger and fries.” Cody said to me. I smiled. We both wanted bacon. The waitress came with our drinks and took our orders. “Be about 10 minutes.” she said. Cody and I both nodded. When she was gone Cody turned his attention back to me. “So im really glad we did this.” he said. I nodded. “Me too.” He smiled and nodded. “You know I never thought when we were little we would ever be sitting here on a date.” I smiled. I met Leeann when we were 9 and Cody was 11. We hated each other and now were dating. “Yeah remember when you pushed me and I fell and scrapped my knee? I still have a little scar.” I said. He put his head down. “Yeah I remember you broke my favorite toy as payback for it, remember?” he responded. We both laughed.