Chapter Two!(:

Pic of Leeann -----> (;

Song on the side(:

"can't find yourself lost in your lie"

Chapter Two:

When Chad left that night my mind was full of regret. How could I sleep with him after he beat me the way he did. I was the pathetic one. What was I gonna do? I really cared about Chad maybe even loved him, but I loved the old him not the one who beat me up. Then I thought about Leeann. How was I gonna explain me taking Chad back after she knew about his beatings on me. All these thoughts ran through my head, I needed at shower.

The next morning I got up and did my hair and makeup and had to pick out my clothes to wear. My body was still black and blue so shorts and a comfortable tank top were out of the question. I decided on a pair of jeans and a baggy neon pink t-shirt. I slipped on some white flip-flops, gathered my stuff, and headed out the door. I plugged in my iPod and allowed the music to clear my mind. As I pulled into the school parking lot Pink's song “F*ckin Perfect” came on. I loved this song. Just as I parked my car I saw Leeann walking towards me. Oh god this wasn't going to be good.

“Hey Leeann” I said walking towards her. “How you feeling?” “Fine.” “Oh pretty locket where'd you get it?” “Oh umm” “I got it for her.” Chad finished coming up behind me. “He did what?!?” Leeann yelled. “He got me the locket.” I whispered. “Selena we need to talk!” she said pulling me away. Once we were far enough away that Chad couldn't hear us she started talking. “Selena what the hell? He beats you what are you doing with him?” I knew what she was saying was true. “He loves me...” I trailed off. “Selena he beats on you, look at yourself! A necklace doesn't fix that or undo it! He will do it again!” “No he won't he promised. Now your supposed to be my best friend not my mother so do me a favor and back off!” She looked shocked. “Fine go back to that sick bastard, but mark my words locket or not he will do it again. Good-bye Selena!” she yelled walking away.

“What was that about?” Chad asked as he walked me to my locker. “Nothing just a stupid girl fight.” I lied opening my locker. “Selena don't lie to me.” he said grabbing my arm really hard. “I'm not lying now let go of me!” I said trying to pull my arm away. “You see this?” he said calmly grabbing my locket. I nodded. “Your mine, don't you ever lie to me! You better not have told that little bitch anything.” he said still calm. “I didn't” I lied praying to go that he would believe me. He smiled. “Good.” he said kissing me and walking away like nothing had just happened. “What the hell just happened?” I said to myself. Not even 24 hours since we made up and he promised not to hurt me again and yet he had just hurt me. Maybe Leeann was right. No he didn't hit me but he squeezed my arm hard enough to hurt me. I pulled up my sleeve, and it had a hand print on it and it hurt. What was I thinking taking him back in my life and in my bed.

I went out and sat in my car needing time to gather my thoughts. I ended up crying I had been so stupid. Chad couldn't have loved me too much if he was already putting his hands on me after he promised me he wouldn't. The part that had really upset me was I had slept with him last night. I didn't do it because I wanted to I did it hoping that maybe he wouldn't hurt me again. I sat in my car for all of first period before I pulled myself together enough to go to class. I walked into school and went to my locker to get my science book for my second period class.

“Hey Selena” I turned to see Drew standing behind me. “Oh hey Drew, what's up?” “Nothing just haven't seen you in a while and haven't hung out with you in forever.” I nodded. Chad hated me hanging out with anyone especially a guy. “Sorry just been busy.” “Getting the shit beat out of you by your jerk of a boyfriend?” he asked. I turned to look at him. “What are you talking about?” “Selena im not stupid. Plus Leeann told me she was hoping I could talk you out of taking him back.” I rolled my eyes. If Chad knew I told anyone he would be ready to beat the shit out of me. “Look I don't know what Leeann told you or thinks she knows but Chad doesn't hit or beat me. He loves me.” “Selena that locket doesn't make up for the bruises or the hand print on your arm.” he said pushing my sleeve up. I pulled away. “Whatever” I said rushing away to my next class.