Matchmaking The Nerd

MonkeyMagik द्वारा

Raquel Summer Quinton Known to her peers as Matchmaker queen, she hates the name, she hates being in crowds b... अधिक

~Prolouge
Chapter 2 - The Talk
Chapter 3 - Persuading an Idiot
Chapter 4 - Meeting the Boss
Chapter 5 - Inglorious
Chapter 6 - Run Quinton Run
Chapter 7 - which one?
Chapter 8 - The rules....
Chapter 9 - Revalation
Chapter 10 - Exposed
Chapter 11 - Fresh start to the day
Chapter 12 - The pain of history
Chapter 13 - Endless
Chapter 14 - Walk home
Chapter 15 - Triumph fail.
Chapter 16 - Secrets Intact!
Chapter 17 - Dinner with a nerd!
Chapter 18 - Risky buisness!
Chapter 19 - A challenge
Chapter 20 - Penny for the thoughts
Chapter 21 - is it just getting wose?
Chapter 22 - The Race
Chapter 23 - Facing nothing but lies
Chapter 24 - Sudden kiss
Chapter 25 - I would rather have you beside me alive - Authours note
Chapter 26 - Waking up to find trouble
Chapter 27 - Break time baby
Chapter 29 - Banquet
Chapter 30 - Unimaginable
Chapter 31 - Say Goodbye
Matchmaking The Nerd - Epilouge

Chapter 28 - Break time baby part 2

476 6 0
MonkeyMagik द्वारा

~Chapter 28 – Break time baby part 2~

 »«»«»«

So here I was, waking up to find Sierra scrawled on top of me and Anthea on the other side hugging me. I was stuck in the middle thinking what happened last night, as I couldn’t remember. Then I looked at the time, I had about 20 mins to get ready and go to work.

Then I realized the dare, and I had to wake the girls up to help me. However, when I looked at them, I couldn’t wake them; they looked so sound and peaceful. Therefore, I rummaged through their belongings and actually noticed how many swimsuits they had, what crazy girls and all to know that they were obsessed with it.

I found the perfect one, I felt giddy inside too because I never dared to wear anything that will expose much. But to be honest, this didn’t expose much but it was damn sexy and the colour was perfect for today.

So I got showered and ready, I placed it on. I smiled; I put on a white shirt some shorts. Therefore, I wouldn’t worry about exposure. As they said, they wanted me to dance to a song they would play, so I will. Nevertheless, I would have to open my clothing and then do it as they want it, like that. This stupid dare, I could have refused but it’s not bad. I don’t want to be a wuss now.

So I went to work and saw my boss, who looked happy for some reason. He was a old man who didn’t look like he cared much, as long as he gets customers and all. But I knew he was happy to have someone like me, work for him. As I was always on time and diligent to what I did and I didn’t blame the love.

“Morning” I replied and got to work straight away.

“Morning” He grunted and walked off, I like to think he likes me a little bit.

I was still working and worrying, when the guys will be here to watch me do this thing. Then I realized that Elias has to strip and run, so I called up Mason to see where they were.

“Hello” I heard a sleepy voice

“Oh sorry were you asleep?” I asked

“No, we are awake we’re just waiting for Elias to change” Mason laughed

“Oh so you guys haven’t done the dare yet ok that’s good” I replied breathing

“No not yet, we’re still waiting and by the time we do it, it will be lunch then so we will pass by or did you want to see Elias strip” Mason asked curiously I heard his amusement

“Well it won’t be bad if I took a break and saw him naked, while I had the chance right” I laughed and he did too

“Well, we will be there soon around 10 – 15 mins so will you be there?” He asked

“Yeah, but I’ll be watching from far as I can’t get out that early. I have to get one of the girls to take my shift for a quick second, tell me when your there” I replied as I looked to see more customers come in.

“Cool will do” He said and I heard the dial tone

I went back to work, and I talked to the two girls behind my counter they were 16 and on holiday too. Moreover, there was no amusement in their holiday today, so I told them I was in a dare and that it would be funny if they joined in to spice it up, they seemed happy at the idea of this.

“Awesome” Replied the cute blonde and high fived her friend

“Do we need routines?” The brunette asked

“No, not really do whatever my friends are choosing the song, so it will be hard to even know what to dance to so do, whatever we will be on the bar anyway” I replied and laughed

We went back to work and about 20 mins later, I got a ring and I answered it to hear Jethro laughing. Which set my heart beating, I’ve never heard him laugh heartily and it was wonderful.

“I was told to ring you, we are here and Elias is in his towel and ready to go” He mumbled

“Oh ok, I’ll be there start without me” I said quickly shut the phone and ran outside

I went to the spot to see them all hanging around and talking and laughing, and then I saw it the man who I thought had more dignity, but was amusing to see to suffer. He was really well endowed no wonder Anthea was attracted, and always happy she must have a good time. I was blushing and laughing hysterically. I picked up my phone to answer my call and Anthea was squealing with laughter so was I, and I couldn’t stop laughing this was seriously crazy.

He ran to the body guard stood there and actually managed a conversation, while he walked through a bunch of tourists and ladies, who were whistling and taking photos of him naked. As he went and stood in front of Anthea, I was watching with wide eyes, I heard her stop talking on her phone as she was giggling nervously. And I knew she was blushing furiously as he bent his head down to kiss her.

I heard her drop the phone but also heard Mason and Jethro telling him to cover himself now, and not to do this ever again. As it is awfully weird and I laughed as I held on to the phone. I heard Mason and I knew he was going to say am I ready.

“Ok well we got the song we’re coming to the cafe now” He replied amused

“Fine by me” I said when clearly I was scared

I ran back, the girls saw my face, and smiled, I did the same. But I wasn’t ready no way, I mean wearing something saucy and doing something saucy was so not me. I was always the plain unforgettable one, now I was the attention of so many people.

I heard the door open and I breathed, I couldn’t believe I was doing this. I turned around and saw them grinning ear to ear, and I laughed at Elias who looked more than happy, to have done something so daring and not get caught. While I was jittery inside, I was about to turn but someone grabbed my hand to pull me towards them.

“Hey we got the song” I heard Mason say as he looked down at me.

“Ok I can tell my manager that, I will do the dance thing now” I mumbled as I looked at him

“Break a leg Raquel” Anthea said and went back to cuddling her man

I went back to tell my boss, who grunted and then waved me off. I slipped on the CD as me and the girls stood on the bar, we had help from the bartenders who looked amused at us. I had managed to take of my shirt and kept my short, but unbuttoned the top so you could see the briefs. Therefore, I could show them the performance and not be embarrassed I hope this was sexy enough. I adjusted my bikini top and tightened it a bit more so I won’t be nude at any point.

I started to clear my throat I saw all eyes on us. Moreover, I couldn’t blink more rapidly in fear; I stared at Jethro who smirked. As he waited with his hands down his pockets, and Mason with his arms crossed I was really in too deep.

“Hello everyone, my names Raquel and this is Sasha and Mary, I know this is not on the cafe menu, but I got dared to do a dance in front of everybody.” I said and cleared my throat again I heard a lot of whoops and go for it, and I was really embarrassed and started to giggle with nerves this was interesting. “Well I can’t dance very well, I know these two girls will be better than me so if it’s ok please watch us beautifully and if you want join and dance please do so.” I replied

We got ready, I let my hair down for once and it flowed down my back nicely, tumbling all over the place. I felt the wind in our faces since one of the bartenders decided to put the fan on, so all three of us hair were all over the place, we had mini heels on and the table was marble. Therefore, we could slip but it was lovely and felt nice. I couldn’t believe I was doing this and then it started.

Blow my mind DJ blow my mind Come on Blow My Mind DJ blow my mind

 I saw Sasha first as she swayed her hips and joined in and soon Mary did as well, I heard the whoop and laughter’s all round. They were super happy to see this, then I did the same, and there was a loud cheer I felt overwhelmed.

 All Fired Up I Feel Alive All fired up I feel alive All fired up I feel alive I feel alive I feel alive

Then that was us dancing, swaying our hips. Moreover, without realizing what had gotten into me, I took off short, to show off my red swimsuit that made me look more devilish than anything. I was pretty happy with the performance; the wind was blowing around us as we swayed our hips. All the cheering was louder and I was laughing so were the girls we were enjoying ourselves, more people came to watch and I felt all the eyes on me.

 Thrusting our hips up and down to the side and going down slowly and up, having the two girls pushed up against me as I swayed on and on. I heard the whooping for more and the song was in full volume, I totally loved this. I wasn’t the greatest dancer but this was amazing.

 On your radar  Keep me  Keep me Keep Me On your radar Keep me  Keep Me Keep me
On your radar

We were ending to the song as I saw some people joining in waiting for me. Sasha, me and Mary joined together and moved up and down swinging our heads up and chests, up and down side to side as much as possible, this was sexy I was feeling the sweat as I dancing this was amazing I never felt so good.

 Then it ended, we heard the laughter. I thank the girls and hugged them as we went to stand on the ground, everyone was cheering. There was a lot of customers, so we were tending to them as quick as possible, I slipped on my sandals, got rid of the heels and pulled my shirt on, tied up my hair and went to my little gang.

“So how was it satisfied” I smirked I knew my hair was wild and all over the place, but I couldn’t help but keep the smirk on my face and stare at them.

 “Raquel I never knew you could dance so sexy like that” I felt Sierra hug me as she grabbed me hard.

 “Yeah me neither, well I got to head to work now talk to you a bit later” I replied as I walked away.

I knew I looked good, I also felt good so I wasn’t worry about anything. I got a lot of compliments as I walked and handed out my orders. I felt so proud of the other two that I treated them to a drink or two. In addition, they said they felt happier to meet someone as frisky as me, and I couldn’t stop laughing. As I was least frisky person I have met this was my first time to be naughty and I did it spot on.

I looked at the Ebners, who were looking at me with flushed faces, and I couldn’t stop laughing in the inside, this was good. I showed them something they wanted to see, and I won. Yeah and I was amazing at it, bet they never knew I was that good, well I didn’t even know I was that good only today.

I heard Anthea shout they were leaving, and I waved them away, as I was still tending the tables. In addition, people who were probably hungry as it were lunch time. I myself was pretty hungry, so I was waiting till I got a break before I could eat. It was nearing sunset and I knew it was time to leave, I cleaned up the last table threw the salt to Sasha to put back, and leaned on the counter of the bar.

“You looked pretty saucy up there” Said the cute black haired bartender as he wiped his glasses.

“Thanks first time you know” I replied grinning

“No way, seriously it looked like you knew what you were doing” He replied back laughing

“I was just following those two girls lead actually, I’m the worst dancer possible” I laughed

“Don’t say that, I think you did very well” He winked and walked to take an order for someone.

I was very happy at what he told me, and finally made the move to go home now. As I was exhausted after a long day, I never knew dancing could make you so happy especially now. We were so busy after that fiasco; I thought we would never be able to stop. I waved goodbye to everyone and walked on back to the shack.

As I felt the cold air brush against my body, I felt bliss, it was like the day my mother told me I would be working here, and it shocked me so much. In addition, off I was shipped off to the world of the crazy Ebner boys. And I couldn’t put my fingers across what made them so attractive to me. I looked around and saw the palm trees bending by the wind, and the sound of the rhythmic ocean calming me down.

I know one good thing came out of it, I made friends and I felt pleased I did. As I thought I would never make one, but I did. And I avoided living with a mother who didn’t care about me, some things came to a bad end or good end. After the troubling journey I had with them, I felt closer to them so close that it aches in my chest, every time I think about leaving them.

“I’m home” I said as I walked through the door

“Oh good come join us in the hot spring, the boys are there already I mean on the other side” Sierra replied

“Ok let me go change and get a towel” I said as I rushed to go get it

I met the other two in the water, it was steaming and I felt overwhelmed and warmed already in this chilly night. I heard talking and murmuring on the other side, it was blocked from us with bamboos which were perfect I felt nervous since today.

“Hop in” Anthea exclaimed

“It’s warm” I said as I placed my foot and then my body I was relaxing finally and I sighed.

“Why do you look so down Raquel” Sierra edged closer

“I’m not” I replied shocked she knew.

“Liar, I can see it tell us what’s wrong” Anthea replied

“Nothing really” I replied and laughed

“You know, you helped us a lot we should return the favour” Anthea replied

“I don’t think you could” I laughed

“Why not, is it family? Are you missing them?” Sierra asked

“I don’t actually have a family” I mumbled and saw their expression and re worded my phrase again. “I mean my mother recently left me with a guy she barely knew, and I don’t have a father”

“You never told us that I’m sorry to hear, and I was wrapped up in my problems!” Anthea cried

“Oh don’t worry it’s for the best really” I replied back

“That means you don’t have any siblings?” Sierra asked

“Nope, always been by myself and survived pretty well” I said

“I bet you were lonely, do you miss your friends back home?” Sierra asked with a frown

“I hate to admit it but I never had any close friends” I laughed bitterly

“I never knew you had it so rough” Anthea whispered

“Well I wouldn’t call it rough, there were times where I was a bit lost and I didn’t know what to do but I managed well let’s just say that” I said with a smile

“I feel so bad this must be tough” Sierra mumbled

“Would you two stop making it sound like I’m some orphan or something, my mother just left she didn’t die” I laughed hard

“What’s so funny? Your life is in shambles” Anthea cried angrily

“No it isn’t” I replied laughing harder

“Why do you say that?” Sierra replied back

“Because” I said

“Because” They both cried in unison and I sighed as my shoulders sagged.

“I have a step father to go back to” I whispered back sadly

“Why do you sound so sad to say that?” Anthea asked panicked

“Because when I was a kid my mother always argued with him, they would always fight. And I knew it was normal, however there was a day where I ended up being unconscious. When I stopped the fight I didn’t know what happened, so it’s hard to know who to believe at that age and my mother always blamed him but she never told me why.” I looked at both of them who looked pale as a ghost

“Oh I hope you don’t go back to them” Sierra moaned sadly

“I’m not planning too, but I do plan to know what happened that day that made me not realise what my step father was trying to tell me, I think deeply he loved me as his own child.” I replied back shocked to even say this

“I want you to know that whatever happens, you could always no wait you will always have the privilege to stay with me no questions asked” Sierra butted in and I thought how cute she looked right there her angelic face glowing.

“Me too” Anthea shouted and they both came and gave me a hug

In addition, when they did they pushed me down in the water. Where I screamed and laughed crazily and there we was, having a water fight and squealing like girls and friends should. Oh the happy times I was having, I couldn’t feel more blissful as I did today.

“Sierra, should we feel her you know what” Anthea shouted happily

“You hold her down and I will check it out” Sierra laughed giddily

“Come on guys not here please” I moaned as they edged closer

“No way, we want to know how it feels” Anthea laughed as she saw my face

Moreover, they jumped me.

 (Boys)

“They seem to be having a lot of fun” Elias mumbled angrily

“Well luckily, we aren’t there or else they probably would murder us” Jethro replied blushing at the sounds the girls made

They all heard Raquel moan, scream, and the boys felt even more uncomfortable at the sound and agitated to be here.

“Well I know I would love to be a girl right now if that’s how they sound” Mumbled Mason turning pink

As they continued to hear, the girls scream in a playful manner, and talk loudly. The three boys stared at each other and sighed heavily. As they sank lower into the water and blew bubbles in frustration.

»«»«»«

Only 3 more chapters left! Sorry for the long wait! :D

MonkeyMagik ~

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

J + J Miss_Durst द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

795 56 47
COMPLETE Two lovers. Deeply in love with each other. Will they confess their undieing love for each other or not? Jose, Jesse's older brother, soon...
Cynical Souls DramaQueenforreal द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

4.6K 95 29
COMPLETED✅ Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
8.1K 1.1K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...
9.7K 1K 78
It all started with a dare. A stupid, damn dare! Challenged to slap a stranger, Skylee Kingston wasn't the one to fall back from saving her dignity...