SHE'S MINE → JASON MCCANN

By KElizabeth

[Highest Rank ~ #1 in Fanfiction] 7/18/2016 BOOK ONE → "YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE ME!" He screamed. You stared down... More

00:00
00:01
00:02
00:03
00:04
00:05
00:06
00:07
00:08
00:09
00:10
00:11
00:12
00:13
00:14
00:15
00:16
00:17
00:18
00:19
00:20
00:21
00:22
00:23
00:24
00:25
00:26
00:27
00:28
00:29
00:30
00:31
00:32
00:33
00:34
00:35
00:36
00:37
00:38
00:39
00:40
00:41
00:42
00:43
00:44
00:45
Quick Question →
00:46
00:47
00:48
00:49
00:50
00:51
00:53
00:54
:(
00:55
00:56
Author's Note →
Thank You →
00:57
00:58
00:59
00:60
00:61
Sneak Peak →
00:62
00:63
00:64
00:65
00:66
00:67
Facts About Me →
00:68
00:69
Author's Note →
00:70
00:72
00:71
00:72
00:73
00:74
00:75
00:76
00:77
00:78
I Need Help →
He's Mine →

00:52

94.6K 3.9K 1.7K
By KElizabeth

A/N: Happy Thanksgiving to anyone who's celebrating. If not, Have a nice day!

A/N: this update is for all the people was say 'your story is addicting' or 'it's like a drug.' I'm flattered & here's your dose. lol

chapter fifty-two |
J a s o n  p o v

"Can you bring her in because I need to see her." I said while the nurse kept attaching some equipment onto my body. It was like she wasn't listening to me. I was getting more irritated by the minute, it's like she was purposely ignoring me. I grabbed her wrist, stopping her from doing anything else. She looked up at me fearfully.

"I want to see her now." I said slowly. She yanked her arm from my grasp, exiting my hospital room. I sighed running my fingers through my hair, when I lifted up my arm, there were a whole bunch of wires connected to it.

This is why I hate the hospital.

I knew that I got shot because I remembered everything so clearly. Me watching her on the ground, helpless, wondering where I was to protect her.

How could I forget?

But it was worth it, I'd do anything to protect her. If that bullet would've hit her, I don't know what I would've done.

I wouldn't be able to live with myself, i knew that her being with me would be dangerous. I don't live the most safest lifestyle. But a part of me is selfish, I need her, without her my life had no meaning. Without her I was nobody killing time. My life was a mess without her, if something happens to her I don't know what I would become.

The door slowly opened and my body perked up from the bed, I saw Lotus and Zayn walk through the door. I was a little disappointed. "Where's she?" I rushed, "The doctor said only 2 visitors maximum can visit." She said.

Okay....so why the fuck are you guys in here first?

"So she said we could visit you first and she'll go last." He finished, I was a little disappointed, I wanted to see her first.

"Are you okay?" She asked, I shrugged my shoulders, I didn't feel any pain. I guess the medicine they were giving me was working. "Yeah I'm fine, were you guys worried?" I asked, it was kind of amusing seeing them worry about me, I wasn't use to people caring about me as a person. "You got shot." She said like it was the most obvious thing ever.

"I know, this is not my first time." I said, I watched her as she sent me the most blank look. Zayn on the other hand found it funny, just like me, that she was freaking out. "Your shooter ran away." He said, my eyes traveled up to his. I watched as Lo nudged him in the stomach, while sending him a glare.

"How?" I asked, watching her. I knew she could use a gun.

So how could Leighton have ran away? The person that was planning to kill the love of my life is walking around breathing?

If anyone was trying to kill Zayn, the man she loves, I would've killed them in a heart beat. "Let's not talk about this." She sighed, I knew we couldn't talk about it here, so I let it go.

For now.

I looked down at the Prada bag that was in Lo's hand. I remembered buying it for her on her 20th birthday. I was surprised she was using it, she told me she hated it.

"You still have that?" I asked, it was kind of ironic, but it was kind of thoughtful. "I was wearing it for good luck." She smiled, I wanted to hate her but she always did something sweet to make me feel bad about the way I treated her.

I laid there watching it, her bag sprouted some memories that I just didn't want to revisit. I hated how a certain smell, object, picture, could sprout an almost forgotten memory or time of your life. If all my past memories were bliss then I wouldn't mind, but they were all bad.

"Hate to be rude and all but you guys need to get the fuck out so I can see her." I said, I tried sending them a smile so I didn't come off like a dick, but I meant what I said.

They need to leave.

"Fuck you." Zayn said, I sent them playful smiles as they exited out the door, I made sure to flick off Zayn before he left. The smile that lingered on my face slowly faded once I rested my head on the pillow, the room was cold & the blankets they provided were not even thick enough to even keep me warm. I started to get annoyed, everything about hospitals made me feel so depressed. I hated this place.

There is only one person that can cure my irritation and it is her.

I heard a slight knock on my door, my eyes diverted to the wooden frame, I hoped to see her beautiful smile and beautiful hint of light in her eyes when she looked at me. And not any of the other guys.

No offense.

I saw a doctor, he was holding the door wide open. My eyebrows were furrowed in concentration. Then I saw her, she came into view. I watched as she used the crutches to come into the room. I slowly lifted myself up from the bed, watching her intensively. "What happened to your foot?" I asked, she didn't have a cast on it, It was just wrapped.

"How are you feeling, Mr. Bieber?" The man asked me, I took my deep stare off of her and watched the man that was walking up to my bedside. "I asked a question?" I said.

Why the hell is he in here?

"Justin, it's fine. I just...it's fine." She rushed, I watched as she timidly placed a small strand of her hair behind her ear. I watched her closely, she didn't have that glow that she always had. She looked sad, maybe even in pain.

"Hi, I'm doctor Johnson. I preformed the surgery on you." He said, I couldn't take my eyes off of her. The doctor extended his hands for me to shake but I didn't accept. She finally looked up at me once she heard the awkward silence, I knew once the doctor left she would scowl at me for being rude. "He's just on edge." She said, sending him a forced smile.

On edge for her.

"It's fine, his body did go through a lot, Everything is looking fine. We were able to remove the bullet without interfering with any vital organs. Your vitals are good, and your breathing is back to normal. But we just want to keep you overnight. Is that okay?" He asked, "No it's not." I said. Her eyes widened at me.

Why did she have to be kind to everyone?

"That's fine doctor...Johnson." She said, forgetting his name. She had to squint her eyes to look at the badge that was attached to his scrubs. She sent him a small smile, feeling slightly embarrassed, I watched as she started to blush. He laughed, "Have a nice day." He smiled at her. "And I'll be back to check up on you." He said to me, "Can't wait." I said in a bored tone. I watched as he headed to the door finally leaving.

"You okay?" She asked, I had my head laying on the pillow, staring up at the ceiling. "What happened to your foot Y/n?" I asked for the second time.

I kind of had a feeling what happened but I was just hoping that she tripped or something.

"Promise you won't start get all riled up." She begged, there was something about her voice that made me feel some type of way when she begged. "What happened?" I said, staring down at her foot.

How many times does she need to get injured because of me?

"One of the bullets grazed my foot, but it's fine. Okay? I'm fine." I clutched onto the arch of my nose, sighing dramatically. I had to take a moment and breathe before I yelled, I didn't want to do exactly what she was afraid I would do.

I have one job, one fucking job. It's to keep her safe and I failed twice.

"Ja-Justin it's fine." She sighed, I groaned out in annoyance. "No it's not." My muffled voice said. I had the pillow pressed against my face. "How should I respond?" I asked, I wanted to yell out in anger for fucks sake, but I knew that would only scare her. "How would he have responded?" I asked again, I felt bitter bringing him up, but I was curious. "Who?" She asked, she was clueless but I knew she had an idea of who I was talking about. "The man you were in love with." I sighed. I wish I could've seen her face, her reaction but I was cowering away under a stupid pillow.

"He doesn't matter." She argued. I was glad to hear her say those three words. Even though they weren't I love you.

After a couple minutes of awkward silence I heard her shuffling by the bed, her crutches were making a lot of noise. I felt the weight of the bed sink in on both sides of me. I felt the pillow tug from my face slowly & I saw her. Her body was hovering over mine, while both of her hands were on each of my sides.

Please don't let that stupid doctor come back in?

My mouth was slowly parted as I watched her, she was beautiful. I know I've said this many times but she was beautiful, her face, her hair, her body was like none other. She lifted her finger up to her mouth, "Shhh." She smiled, her eyes had a sparkle to it. She leaned down placing her soft lips against mine. I grabbed her face, deepening the kiss. Her skin was so soft, her hair was so soft. I couldn't believe what we were doing right now.

I couldn't believe that she did that, she knew exactly how to calm my anger and frustration.

She is the cure to pain, my pain.

My fantasy was soon interrupted by the loud beeping noise coming from my monitor.

A/N: I hope this wasn't a heart wrenching cliffhanger. Vote if you didn't think the chapter was boring. Comment your thoughts, I like reading them. If you have any questions ask.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 1.1K 32
Your boring neighborhood in Dallas, Texas never brings much excitement. You've lived a normal life for 16 years, nothing has ever really changed. Tha...
204K 4.9K 69
This is something I never would have thought of. When everyone told me Don't Fall For The Criminal, I never thought I would till I Fell For The Crimi...
4.4M 90.1K 63
Jason "The Devil" McCann was an Absidian. Juliet Rayne Bieber was a Hekoran. How does the trouble making, evil, and soldier race get mated with the p...
477K 18K 144
Just your generic Jason McCann kidnaps girl type of thing... Sweetheart. I remember the way that name rolled smoothly off Jason's tongue. I rememb...