We're Both Monsters (Sebastia...

By authorchan0001

Attack On Titan and Black Butler crossover I guess? I SUCK AT SUMMARIES, BETTER THAN IT SOUNDS!!! Everyone in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N (please read)
A/N 2
Contest!!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
NEW Chapter 24
Chapter 25
FANART
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Announcement!!

Chapter 2

18.6K 634 558
By authorchan0001

Ciel POV

Another prostitute murdered...that's two this week and it's by the same murderer, Jack The Ripper.

Knock knock

I set the newspaper on my desk and looked up.

"Come in."

"Young master, will you be eating your breakfast here?" asked Sebastian, my butler. I looked at him and nodded.

"Very well then. For today's schedule, you have a meeting with one of Funtom's managers this evening, besides that you have a free day," he glanced down at the paper in front of me and smirked.

"Alright then make su-"

"YOUNG MASTER!!!!!!!!" interrupted a high pitched voice. A few moments later, Mey-Rin, Bard and Finny ran in.

"What the-"

"Young Master! There's something-someone outside. He's dressed very odd and he's passed out!" exclaimed Finny. I glanced at Sebastian who had a look of confusion.

"Just follow us!!" said Bard and ran with Finny and Mey-Rin behind him. I got up and ran after them.

We all ran out of the manor from the back door. Then I saw him, a horse was next to him smelling him. He had knee-length brown boots, a dark brown sash around the waist covering the hips with white pants that had small looking belts. There was also some type of metallic gear around his waist that carried two swords (A/N: ODM gear). BUt it was the cloak that seemed even weirder. It was green, and there were some wings in the back, the hood covering the person's face and head.

"What the hell..." muttered Bard.

I approached him but Sebastian stopped me and walked towards the person. He slightly shook his shoulder and when he got no response he pulled the hood back. The servants gasped when they saw it was a girl.

She had (h/c) hair that was in a braid, (tan/light) skin, and her eyes were closed in relaxation. Sebastian, however seemed to be distracted by her.

"Sebastian!"

He looked up, "I apologize young master."

"I want you to take her to one of the rooms and-"

I was interrupted when her eyes opened and she sprung up at a very fast speed, pulling out the swords from the metal-box looking things. She pointed them towards us and glared her (e/c) eyes at us.

"Who are you?" asked Finny. She kept her eyes narrowed at us and clicked her tongue twice. getting the horse's attention. It got away from us and stood next to her.

"I apologize, my lady, for my actions, but I would like to introduce the master of the manor, Earl Ciel Phantomhive. My name is Sebastian Michaelis, the head butler of this estate, may I know what your name is and where you're from?" Sebastian asked. She gave no response. I grew impatient.

"Are you a soldier?" asked Bard from the back. Everyone turned around to look at him.

"Don't be ridicu-"

"Yes, I am" she responded. Her voice was soft but it had an edge to it, there was also an American tone to it.

"Really? A woman soldier? That's amazing, yes it is!" clapped Mey-Rin. The stranger looked at her and softened her gaze. She slowly put her swords back in place.

"What soldier are you of?" asked Bard who seemed interested the most. She placed her fist on top of her heart while her other hand went behind her back.

"My name is (f/n) (l/n), Survey Corps soldier!"

"Survey Corps?" I asked.

"Where the hell am I exactly?" she asked.

"Why, you are in London, madam," replied Sebastian. He stretched his hand towards her. She widened her eyes and grabbed it. (f/n) then flipped over her shoulder. We all looked at her.

"Wha-"

"What the bloody hell was that?! He was trying to take your hand!!" I shouted. She looked confused.

"What for?"

"Don't men do that to women back where you're from?" asked Finny.

"Not...really..."

"Where are you from?"

"My home used to be in the Trost District...What District is London? Are we in Wall Sina?" she looked around.

"What? No we're in Europe," I replied.

"I thought Europe was gone...At least that is what I read in Erwin's book," she muttered the last part.

"Why don't we go to my study and we'll talk there?" I asked her. She looked at me and nodded.

"Finny, carefully, take her horse and take it to the stables," I said.

"Of course, young master," he replied. (f/n) gave Finny her horse's reins and followed us. Sebastian walked behind me and (f/n). Once we reached my study I motioned her to sit down.

"I prefer to stand, thank you."

"First, I want to say that we are in Europe, on Earth."

"Well, no shit. I know we're on earth," she replied.

"Then why did you say Europe was destroyed?"

"Because it is. All of humanity is located in the Districts that are behind the walls," she said.

"And where is that?"

"There is no exact location, I just know it's on earth," she said.

"Don't you think you're from another time?" asked Sebastian.

"That's ridiculous!"

"It's possible young master," he replied and turned to (f/n), "explain where you're from please."

"Well, there's no life outside the walls..."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because...because of them. Those beasts...the titans," she growled.

"Titans? What exactly do you mean?" asked Sebastian. Her head shot up and she closed her eyes, breathing in and out slowly.

"Titans are a race of human-looking giants that appeared about 107 years and have rapidly exterminated humanity to the point of near-extinction. The Titans first appeared in the year 743."

"What...What do they look like?" I asked.

"Titans look like nude human beings. They are creatures with the same number and arrangement of limbs and features one would expect in human beings. They are all deformed, they have abnormalities in proportions like small limbs or an enlarged head. They might have missing skin, although they do not bleed from their deformities."

"Well, quite interesting," responded Sebastian.

(F/N) looked at him and glared, "if you look at one, you'd probably piss your pants, butler."

I smiled slightly when Sebastian cocked an eyebrow.

"You said they are the cause of nearly all human extinction...Why is that?" I asked.

She crossed her arms over her chest and looked at me. "Titans devour humans for no reason, once a Titan has filled its stomach-like organ with dead humans, it regurgitates them in a giant ball and continues eating more as soon as possible, their purpose is to kill us. They ignore all the other animals and any non-human forms of life. Most Titans have no intelligence at all and are simply mindless beasts, easy to trick, distract, or deceive."

I leaned back against my chair, taking it all in.

"A Titan can either just swallow the kill or it can chew on it, sometimes cutting off its head, legs and limbs, leaving a bloody mess..."

"What the hell..."

"Oh and I forgot to mention...there's titans that are 3-6 meters tall, others are 7, others are 8-14, there's also 15 meter titans and those titans can be abnormal, who show abnormal behavior."

"There's no way these beasts actually exist..."

"Oh but they do," responded (y/n).

"Where do you come in?" asked Sebastian.

"Me? Well us soldiers have a very important job-"

"You-you don't actually fight those things?" I asked slowly.

"I do."

"How?"

(y/n) once again pulled out the swords.

"With these and the gear I have, we can stay in the air and kill them when they get past the walls."

"How do you kill them?"

Her hand went to the back of her neck.

"Cutting the nape of the neck," she responded.

"How long have you been fighting," I asked.

"Seven years. I was recruited when I was twelve," she responded.

"What the-"

"How have you managed to live?" interrupted Sebastian.

"Training, and I am quite good with killing a large beast if I say so myself," smirked (y/n).

"That's amazing..." muttered Sebastian. I looked at him and saw him awestruck. I thought of something.

"You want to go back?" I asked, mentally horrified.

"Yes"

"Why?"

"It's my home."

"But-"

"Ciel, I am going to fight these things until I am dead. I'm willing to put my life on the line for humanity," she responded. I looked at her and nodded.

"I'll make you a deal, soldier," I said.

"Oh?"

"I'll find a way to take you back, but in the meantime, you'll stay here and protect me."

I held out my hand. She thought about it for a second and shrugged.

"I don't see why not. It will be child's play " she responded and I smirked.

"Very well then, welcome to the Phantomhive manor (y/n)."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 169 17
I was running into town, away from my master. Who had whipped me again. When I turned a corner, I ran into a tall man. "I'm so sorry" I said as...
157K 4K 18
[Ciel vs Sebastian vs Claude vs Alois x reader] Smart, strong-willed, kind and positive, (y/n) is loyal to her master, West Johnson. But when she bum...
2.6K 59 26
A couple of months after the events of Stay With Me: A Ciel x Reader Fanfic, (Y/N) and Ciel return for another mission. Luke and his gang have escape...
19K 388 31
(Y/N) was a beautiful girl living in London, England with her mother, father, and maid. They were always happy and guess what? Her father works for...