polarize ~ tyler joseph fanfi...

By dystinct

Olivia has been Josh's best friend since they were kids. They were always there for each other, even through... More

Prologue / One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Twenty
Twenty One (Pilots)
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Epilogue

Nineteen

6.5K 215 140
By dystinct

Before I start, I have to thank you guys for everything. Love you all!

" Hey, how's Pac Man going for you?" Josh snickers behind me, teasing me.

"Swell, thanks for asking." I reply sourly, squinting my eyes at the screen as if it would help me gain success. I was honestly a fool if I thought it would do me any good, but it was worth a try considering my low score.

A sharp poke in my stomach sends my hand flying dramatically forward and consequently a ghost devours Pac Man. I clutch my fists, bringing them tightly at my sides. Let's hope I don't murder Josh.

I smirk inwardly, thinking of a formative punishment.

I turn around abruptly, swinging my fist forward. His face scrunches up at the movement and his hands protectively fly in front of his eyes. I purposefully hold my hand just centimeters from his face to spook him.

He opens one eye slowly, his teeth still clenched. He stares at my fist for a good minute before he chooses to let his protective guard fall away.

I giggle quietly at his rookie mistake, straightening out my fist and slapping his pale skin.

"Ow!" He complains, using his hand to protect his cheek. "I didn't even poke you, it was Tyler!" He whines, backing behind Tyler. I step forward, standing inches away from Tyler. I look down to the ground, letting the suspense carry on. I lift my head slowly, glaring.

"A little birdie told me you poked me." I inquire, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Why do you say birdie?" He asks me, scoffing. "I know it was Jo-"

"A LITTLE BIRDIE," I interrupt, holding my hand in front of his face, "Told me you poked me. Is this true information?"

He watches my hand carefully, his eyes widening at my acrylic nails.

"What will happen if I say yes?" He questions, aghast by my finger weapons.

"The real question is, what will happen if you say no?" I counter, raising an eyebrow. This was too easy.

"Josh..." He says quietly, leaning backwards. "Help me out man..." He pleads.

Josh looks around, stepping out from behind Tyler. He clears his throat, raising his hands above his head.

"Oh- Em- Gee! It's Twenty One Pilots!" He yells in his most feminine voice, his voice producing like a gay fashion model.

A few heads turn, barely drawn to his loud interruption but lots of feet are suddenly shuffling and teenage girls darting over.

"Oh," Josh says, his eyes widening. He drops his hands, his eyes darting frantically. "We have a bigger fan base in this arcade than I thought..."

Tyler smiles at me, walking into the abyss of fans.

"This isn't over!" I growl, showing off my dull, almond shaped nails. "You'll see on the tour bus!"
~~~
As I wait for the two on the bus, I sharpen my nails with a leftover razor. I shave the the gray acrylics easily, humming songs as I do so.
Just as I file the last nail to a sharp point, the boys bound in the narrow bus door, panting like animals. Time to put my plan in motion.
I grin devilishly, cackling like a witch.

"How was the experience boys?" I question, rising from my seat casually, leisurely sauntering to the spot they stand.

"Ex-experience of what?" Josh flinches, backing away slowly. However, Tyler stands his ground, puffing his chest.

"Careful there, boy." I warn Tyler, shaking an edgy nail. "You cant size up someone whilst holding a juice box." I tell him, eyeing the squished juice box in his hand. I turn to Josh, beaming at him. "And to answer your question, living."

I drop my face, letting my lips form into a scowl and my eyes droop into the long formed bags.

I lunge forward, pushing out my hands. They jump back and I laugh as I bring my hands back to my waist.

"You two are too easy." I banter, clasping my hands at my chest. "Anyways, do you like my new nails?" I ask, separating my hands to shake in front of their faces.

"Cute." Josh says quietly.

"Dainty." Tyler replies, smirking.

"Well, I better head off to bed. Hope you have a pleasant sleep tonight." I tell them, smiling wickedly. "If you can." I mutter once I've turned, trailing off to the bunking area.
It will be fun to mess with them.
~~~
I lie in bed for two hours before I hear light snores. I climb quietly from my middle bunk, checking to make Tyler and Josh actually fell asleep.

I slowly open Josh's curtain at his feet, leaning my head in the dark rectangle box. I see his closed eyes lit up by the dim light in the bunking area and close the curtain.

I lean to the other side of the aisle where Tyler lays, barely even cracking open the curtain. Once I see his even breathing a closed eyes, I place the curtain back to its normal position.
I don't plan on do any puny prank, example: the hand dipping trick. I plan on doing something rather... extravagant. When it comes to messing with morons, I take my little pride and throw it into the ring.

I like to really spook my victims.

I walk to the supply closet in search for some duct tape. I know we have some, I just don't know where.

I quietly move small utilities around, finally finding a thick gray roll of tape hidden behind some window cleaner.

I grab a thin knife from the kitchen and walk to the bunk area. As I enter, I close the door only half way for the part of my scheme that I run away. I had to make it look like I'd ran in terror and a closed door won't help me.

I want to leave before they realize what's happened to them.

I silently open both their curtains, cutting off long strips of tape at even measures.
I place each strip across their chests and to the sides of the bed, holding them down to the bed. I smooth them down, letting the sticky adhesive attach to their hairless chests.

Once I've layered the tape on so heavily I could no longer see their skin, I shut the drapes that would shield them from the dim light. I clear my throat, letting out an ear-piercing scream.

"There's a fire!" I yell, ripping open their curtains.

I turn and sprint, pushing the door open and letting it open wide behind me. I jump behind the little fridge, hiding.

The boys are loudly struggling in their tired state, trying to escape from their bounds. After about two minutes of their torture, I stroll nonchalantly into the bunking area.

"What's up with you guys?" I ask, smiling.

"I don't even get why you're doing this to me! I didn't do anything!" Josh complains, no longer struggling against the duct tape.

"You assisted Tyler." I explain to him, lightly pulling the edges of the duct tape off the bed. I ball together the ends, ripping all the pieces off at once.

I walk over to Tyler, mumbling a small apology before I do the same.

Once they've both slid out of their bunks and onto the floor, I begin my short, rehearsed speech.

"Tyler Robert Joseph and Joshua William Dun have been defeated by the victorious winner, Olivia Jaclyn Wing. Shall no opponents win against the triumphant, holy Olivia, and must they oppose they shall be destroyed!" I announce, raising my hands in the air. I look down at them, glaring. "In other words, don't cross me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 255 17
{joshler} mini joshler stories.
248 16 13
Tyler keeps having re-occurring nightmares about Josh, which always seem to involve a horrible incident, but what will come next for the both of them...
205 7 12
Josh's life is boring. Then he bumps into Tyler. Literally. Suddenly his life changes. ------------------------------------ Okay so a shit ton of jo...
94.1K 4.6K 42
Tyler Joseph has sent you a friend request. - Joshua Dun accepted your request. - Tyler Joseph is typing. - "Hi." ---- JOshler. BUCKLE UP MUTHERF...