Hayes Twin Sister

By bayroseliann

Being the little sister and twin to youtube and vine stars Nash and Hayes Grier has its good and bad sides an... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
New Story

14

3.1K 44 3
By bayroseliann

I found the perfect hotel, it's on the beach. It looks absolutely amazing. I had booked two big rooms one for me and Blake and one for the boys.

"It's going to be amazing" Blake cheers.

"Wait I haven't asked Hayes" I laughed.

I quickly press his contact button and wait for him to pick up.

"Hello" Mias voice rang through the phone.

"Uh where's my brother?" I asked confused.

"Oh it's you" she cackled and hung up.

"The little bitch" I shout angry.

"Mia pick up?" Blake asked.

"Yes she did, I'm gonna go tell Nash the plans and the flights" I smile slightly and walk out of my room.

"Nash!" I shout.

"He's gone to the store with Cameron" Johnson yells from the attic so I make my way there.

"When will they be back?" I ask as I get to the attic and see the jacks sat there playing xbox.

"Soon I hope cuz I'm hungry" Gilinksy says not taking his eyes off the screen.

"Ok can I use your phone and your voice real quick" I ask making them both laugh.

"Why?" Johnson asked still laughing slightly.

"Well my other half is with smiag and when I called she picked up and laughed when I asked to speak to Hayes so maybe you could get me to him" I smile and Gilinsky picks up his phone.

"Ok" he smiles and I'm guessing dials Hayes number. "Hello.....oh hi Mia is Hayes there?.......Yeh I need to talk to him........Heya Hayes your twin wanna speak with you" he hands me the phone.

"Hi Hayesyboo I have two things to say to you!" I start. "Numero uno you can date her if you answer my calls and Numero dos we are going to Hawaii in two days the flights at six so if you don't come home make sure you do before then or I'm gonna lock you out. Ok that's all I have to say bye" I finish, hang up and give gilinsky his phone back.

"Make sure your bags are packed for Hawaii in two days" I say and run to my room.

"Let's go shopping" I sang. "I'll speak to Hayes when he gets back oh and I'm gonna drive" I smirk.

"Ok" she laughs.

"Well I am 15 and 6 months so I can drive" I say sticking my tongue out walking out the front door.

"Accompanied by an adult" she laughed.

"Oh well" I shrugged, "Going clothes shopping" I shout and close the door heading to my car.

"Shopping!!" I sang and started driving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 569 42
Hey! I'm Nash little sister ,Katie Grier. And my life can be a little complicated being a vine famous and YouTube famous girl. My brother won't let...
105K 2.5K 30
Hazel Elizabeth Grier is hayes griers twin sister and nash's little sister. I know what you're thinking having famous brothers is a dream come true b...
99.2K 1.6K 31
Diana Santiago who loves to express her self. She's the type of girl that holds all her emotions inside. When she met Cameron Dallas, who she thought...
198K 4.1K 30
A dead mother a abusive father and bullied at school but not bullied just by anyone Nope but bullied by the oh so famous vine star Nash Grier and his...