White Stallion High

Par SebaCiel_Forever

Sebastian Michaelis is your typical high school student, unfortunately his family moved right in the middle o... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
A/N
A/N

Chapter 40

3.6K 202 31
Par SebaCiel_Forever

[Ciel's P.O.V]

"So, are you coming on Saturday?" Lizzie broke me out of my thoughts. I looked up at her with a forced smile. "Of course! Umm... What are we doing on Saturday?" I asked, fidgeting slightly. "Cieeeeelll!!! We are going to the bowling alley!" Lizzie whined, hitting me with her text book.

"Oh, right." I laughed. Lizzie tilted her head as she began to speak, "Hey, are you and Sebastian ok?" I was taken back a bit and sat up straighter. "Yeah! We're great! Why do you ask?" I fidgeted again.

"Weeeeelll, you haven't been acting yourself lately..." She trailed off, her eyes adverting to the wooden floors of our classroom. "What do yo-" I was quickly cut off by the sound of the door opening. "Alright, take your seats and let's get started!" Mr. J said. He already began writing on the chalkboard as the other students all groaned. "Hey, hey, one more week and you'll be done." Mr. J scoffed.

Lizzie sat behind me, opening her books. I looked down at my book, pretending to listen to the teachers words.

I'm not acting myself...?

-------------------------------------------

I shut my eyes as I heard the sound of breaking bones and screams of agony. I also heard his laugh.

The laugh was not like Sebastian.....

It was someone else....

I broke free from the rope that was bounding my hands and feet. I curled up in a ball, protecting myself.

From what exactly...?

A dying Claude.....or....

Sebastian...?

-----------------------------------------

Before I knew it, the bell rang. All the students grabbed their belongings and ran out the door. I sighed, grabbing my books and my own backpack.

"Remember, Saturday!" Lizzie giggled, waving then heading out the door. I walked out of the classroom, into the busy hallways of the school. "Make way, bitches! My fiancé is requesting my ass!" I yelled, pushing through the crowds. I slightly smiled once I saw my Sebastian. He was being his nice self and helping a student with their books.

Wait....

I growled, running towards him, "Asshole!" Sebastian looked up, his eyes searched for me. I tackled him down, "You said you would help me with my books!" I yelled, looking down at him. Sebastian groaned, rubbing his head. "And I will. She just dropped her books so I helped her." His red eyes looked at me.

I glanced over at the girl who squeaked in fear. She immediately picked up her books and ran. "Keep running!" I yelled. Sebastian sighed, getting up. "Baby, you know I don't like it." I whined slightly, holding onto his arm. I heard him chuckle, "You're so weird." He kissed my cheek.

I hit his arm playfully before hugging it. "We are going to the bowling alley on Saturday, right?" I asked, looking up at my demon. He nodded in response, picking up my books and holding them.

He placed a gentle kiss on my forehead. "Let's go." He started walking down the hall. "Sebby-poo!!" I squealed, jumping on his back. I giggled once he sighed.

Sebastian would never hurt me.

Or at least....

I think....

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

173K 7.2K 22
Sequel to Kuroshitsuji II. Following a moment of betrayal 100 years ago, Sebastian meets someone named Ciel that resembles his young master exactly i...
90K 2.5K 9
Elizabeth is coming round for a week and Sebastian is feeling strange. When the queen orders the two to go on a mission things start to get interesti...
Family Par A

Fanfiction

91.1K 3.8K 15
Guess who is in town and decides to visit their older demon brother? Thats right, Sebastian's siblings are here and ready to interfere with his work...
295K 14.9K 20
Ciel is your everyday Otaku, who tends to stay distant towards others. Despite that, his fate is intertwined with Sebastian. Sebastian is quite popul...