your mine (ouat peter pan fan...

By Caitlinleanne48

what happens when Peter pan meets the girl version of himself? who is just as stubborn, just as cocky and jus... More

meeting peter pan
his rules
truth or dare
my lost girl
your cute when your mad
the light shifter
scars
training
hunter
i want you
hook
the fire
the portal
storybrooke
returning
discussions
an unknowingly goodbye
the letter
battle
struggle
dreams and questions
the kraken

arrows

3.1K 71 11
By Caitlinleanne48

It was so warm I was having trouble sleeping so I went to my dresser and grabbed a pair of grey short with a black shirt as Henry got up "what time is it?" He asked "its still night, go back to sleep" I said as I tucked him in then jumped into bed for a dreamless sleep.

I woke up in the morning to find Henry was gone "what the" I said to myself looking around the room "Henry" I called but nothing "Henry" I called again but still nothing so I grabbed my shoes then ran out the door and up the path towards camp as I could hear the boys chanting "shoot" why shoot?

What the fuck is going on I thought to myself as I ran in to find Henry with a crossbow aimed at an apple that sat on top of Felix's head and if that wasn't bad enough there was pan leading the boys on with the chant as a nervous Henry was about to take aim but suddenly turned and shot the arrow at pan as it twirled through the air but he caught it before it could Pearce his chest.

"What the fuck" I yelled as everyone turned to me looking at me weird and surprised for some reason then I realised what was wrong as I was still in my shorts so the tattoo I had about two months ago was on show,

it covered the outside of my right leg in black ink, just a few lilies with swirls and stuff from my ankle all the way up to my hip its pretty kick ass, if their surprised at this well maybe they shouldn't see some of the other ones I've had recently.

I walked over to Henry as pan never took his eyes off my leg "its a tattoo get over it" I said as he laughed "it suits you love" he commented.

"Oh bite me" I snapped annoyed as I grabbed Henry by the hand about to walk back down the path "and where do you think your going?" He asked.

"Back to my cabin" I said as I pushed passed Felix who stood in my way "why's that love?" He added "so I can keep an eye on him away from you" I said smiling annoyed at him before turning back to walk.

"Is pan gonna hurt me?" Asked a shaky Henry "no hen he knows not to considering he'll be in deep shit if he does" I answered as he laughed "when can we go home?" He added "soon" was all I said considering honestly i dont know if it will be anytime soon.

As we made our way down the path I could hear extra footsteps only to turn around and find pan "are you stalking me know?" I asked placing my hands on my hips and tilting my head.

"Well I don't trust you right know" he said as I raised an eyebrow "really why's that?" I asked "just in case you decide to run off to your messed up family, that's why" he said as he stood right in front of me. "That's rich coming from you cause if their messed up what are you?"

He clenched his teeth then turned to Henry "could you leave us a minute please Henry?" He asked as Henry started walking back to camp "wrong way squirt" I said as he sighed "its Neverland love he can do what he want" said pan as I glared at him and Henry carried on.

"So what you want?" I asked annoyed "oh come on love it was just a game and I don't understand why your so annoyed at me for you've played games like that before" he said as I laughed "yeah but there's a difference pan that was me, if anything happened to him....."

He cut me off "you'd what?" He asked smirking at me "fuck off" I snapped as I was about to walk off "why can't you just you just be reasonable and stop over reacting".

I freaked then grabbed my pocket knife and threw it at him without thinking as he caught it looking at the blade then at me as I gasped and he started walking towards me as I walked backwards afraid of what he was about to do then my back hit a tree as he walked up to me with us only inches apart " what was that love?" He asked as I was speechless.

Holy fuck what have I done I thought to myself "what nothing to say" he said "your cute when your mad" I said hoping he'd calm down.

"Yeah wrong thing" he whispered in my ear as his breath hit my neck sending chills down my spine so I kicked him in the stomach as he dropped to the floor then ran back to my cabin running down the path when i fell down and cut my head as i yelped so clutching my head i got up then ran to my cabin slamming the door behind me.

I panted then walked into the bathroom, I walked over to the sink then turned on the tap looking in the mirror that hung on the wall as blood ran down my face.

"Shit" I said to myself as I opened the cupboards and grabbed the first aid kit with a flannel, I ran the flannel under the tap then placed it on my head as it pulsed as my head was banging but to make matters worse the cabin door swing open as I stood still "Henry" I called hoping to God it wasn't pan but I'm not lucky am I.

As it spoke "really love, you can't run from me" he said coming into view as he walked into the bathroom amused till he saw my head "what happened?" He asked walking up to me as I took a step back.

"I'm trying to help you" he added as he took the flannel off to see my wound "I fell" I answered as he placed his thumb over it making it disappear "stupid thing to do" he said laughing.

"I didn't do it on purpose" I answered "you always did have your clumsy moments" he said lifting an eyebrow at me "see I haven't changed that much" I said blushing.

"I'm glad" he replied putting a loose strand behind my ear "and you haven't changed that much either" I added as he looked at me "what makes you say that love?" He asked.

"Well you still care considering how worried you looked at me when you noticed my head" I answered "and I'm glad" I added "and theres me thinking you like bad boys" I laughed.

"Well I do considering I'm with you" I replied as he lifted an eyebrow at me "your with me then ay?" He asked "always have been" I replied as he leaned in to kiss me as our lips made contact and he wrapped his arms around me backing me up to the unit behind me.

He moved his lips to my neck kissing down as the door swung open and we pulled away from one another luckily in time as Henry walked into the bathroom.

"what are you two doing in here?" He asked confused "oh I cut my head and pan helped" I answered "so where's the cut?"

"Healed" pan answered looking at me smirking "OK then I'm gonna go back to camp" henry said making his way out of the cabin.

"I thought he'd never leave" said pan who grabbed me by my waist pulling me closer to him as my hands rested on his chest and he pulled me in for another kiss as he motioned us to the wall as my back hit the wood.

He moved his lips down my neck nipping every now and then as he glided his hand lower holding me firm till I nudged him away and he lifted an eyebrow at me.

"wait till tonight" I said as he pulled me back into his hold "even your not that patient" he added as he crashed his lips onto mine again "come on we're less likely to get disturbed in my cabin" he said grabbing my hand and leading the way.

1 hour later

I grabbed my clothes off the floor as pan watched me "why don't you stay a little while" he gestured but as nice as it sounds I need to check on Henry.

"lovely as that would be we're busy people" I answered "fair enough" he added as I finished getting dressed then went out the door.

I was walking up the path beginning to feel guilty "what have I done?" I whispered to myself "what would mom and dad think? What would Emma think? Oh God" I added then I took a breath and walked into camp as Henry ran over to me.

"Where have you been?" He asked hugging me "oh I went for a walk and fell asleep" I answered "are you OK?" He asked "yeah I'm fine you?"

"Yeah! Aunt Carmen when can we go home?" He asked as I thought then dragged him over to one side but as I did that pan walked over to us standing by my side infront of Henry.

"You alright Henry?" He asked whilst grabbing my ass as I clenched my teeth trying not to react but pan noticed and grinned at me.

"Yeah" answered Henry "why don't you join in with the boys" pan gestured "I'm alright" answered Henry bluntly. I wanted to talk to Henry alone so I had an awesome idea.

"I'm going hunting wanna come?" I asked Henry "uh sure" he answered "we'll see you later" I said grabbing a bow and quiver as me and Henry left.

As we we're walking out Henry was infront then pan grabbed my arm and whispered in my ear "take care of yourselves" he said "I will" I answered "see you later" I added walking off to catch up to Henry.

"What we're you going to say earlier?" He asked "well that's why I'm dragging you out here so we can speak alone" I answered "about?" He asked.

"Has pan told you why your here?" I asked "yeah he told me that I had the heart of the truest believer" OK I'm so confused.

"The what?" I asked "he said that the person with the heart of the truest believer can save magic but it comes at a price so if his first plan fails then I'll have to step in" he answered.

"What? Why didn't you tell me that before?" I asked "pan was always around and he told me not to tell you" he answered.

"Does magic need saving?" He asked "honestly I don't think so" I answered "what makes you say that?"

"Well for starters if that was true then don't you think your moms and everyone else with magic would feel it?" I asked "ah didn't think about that" he answered.

"So what are we going to do?" He asked "I don't know yet but did he tell you what his first plan was?"

"No he just said I was his back up" he answered "if its not for magic then I wonder what it is" I said as he shrugged. We walked for a while when I grabbed his arm after having an idea we started walking to hangman's tree where sure enough as I suspected pan was talking to Felix.

"How did you know they would be here?" He whispered "this is where they would always go when I was here, they thought I didn't know but I'm not that stupid" I answered and before he could say anything else I shushed him to listen in.

"Has it worked?" Asked Felix "I don't know yet" answered pan "what are you going to do if it fails?" Added Felix "you know exactly what" replied pan.

"You can't Carmen will kill you if you hurt the kid" said Felix as my mouth dropped and my heart sank as I turned to Henry to see the fear in his eyes.

"Well what else can I do?" Snapped pan "you just got her back" said Felix "I can't lose her" added pan "then you better hope plan A works" replied Felix.

"I've heard enough come on" I whispered nudging henry away "what did he mean?" Asked Henry but nothing came out of my mouth I just couldn't believe it how could they do this to me and what is it for?

"Carmen" said Henry pulling at my sleeve "I think I'm gonna be sick" I said to myself as I sat down "he's gonna hurt me" said Henry as I reacted quickly "NO he's not we're getting out of here even if it kills me" I said hugging him tightly "and its gonna be tonight" I added.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

848K 25.5K 35
To me, Peter Pan always seemed like he can get any girl's interest. After meeting him for the first time, I have decided that my fate didn't belong t...
1.6K 76 45
TRAILER VIDEO: www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyncZpSB... "Scarlett? Don't you remember me?" the boy asked. "No... should I? Who are you and where am I?"...
26.6K 886 21
Hello. My name is Wendy, Wendy Darling. I am here to tell you of what happened on the island of Neverland. What really happened. I've seen the movies...
1.9K 33 23
WARNING: Contains spoilers, references to... some things.... Nothing dirty, but be careful alright? I don't know where any of this is going! I do not...