arrows

It was so warm I was having trouble sleeping so I went to my dresser and grabbed a pair of grey short with a black shirt as Henry got up "what time is it?" He asked "its still night, go back to sleep" I said as I tucked him in then jumped into bed for a dreamless sleep.

I woke up in the morning to find Henry was gone "what the" I said to myself looking around the room "Henry" I called but nothing "Henry" I called again but still nothing so I grabbed my shoes then ran out the door and up the path towards camp as I could hear the boys chanting "shoot" why shoot?

What the fuck is going on I thought to myself as I ran in to find Henry with a crossbow aimed at an apple that sat on top of Felix's head and if that wasn't bad enough there was pan leading the boys on with the chant as a nervous Henry was about to take aim but suddenly turned and shot the arrow at pan as it twirled through the air but he caught it before it could Pearce his chest.

"What the fuck" I yelled as everyone turned to me looking at me weird and surprised for some reason then I realised what was wrong as I was still in my shorts so the tattoo I had about two months ago was on show,

it covered the outside of my right leg in black ink, just a few lilies with swirls and stuff from my ankle all the way up to my hip its pretty kick ass, if their surprised at this well maybe they shouldn't see some of the other ones I've had recently.

I walked over to Henry as pan never took his eyes off my leg "its a tattoo get over it" I said as he laughed "it suits you love" he commented.

"Oh bite me" I snapped annoyed as I grabbed Henry by the hand about to walk back down the path "and where do you think your going?" He asked.

"Back to my cabin" I said as I pushed passed Felix who stood in my way "why's that love?" He added "so I can keep an eye on him away from you" I said smiling annoyed at him before turning back to walk.

"Is pan gonna hurt me?" Asked a shaky Henry "no hen he knows not to considering he'll be in deep shit if he does" I answered as he laughed "when can we go home?" He added "soon" was all I said considering honestly i dont know if it will be anytime soon.

As we made our way down the path I could hear extra footsteps only to turn around and find pan "are you stalking me know?" I asked placing my hands on my hips and tilting my head.

"Well I don't trust you right know" he said as I raised an eyebrow "really why's that?" I asked "just in case you decide to run off to your messed up family, that's why" he said as he stood right in front of me. "That's rich coming from you cause if their messed up what are you?"

He clenched his teeth then turned to Henry "could you leave us a minute please Henry?" He asked as Henry started walking back to camp "wrong way squirt" I said as he sighed "its Neverland love he can do what he want" said pan as I glared at him and Henry carried on.

"So what you want?" I asked annoyed "oh come on love it was just a game and I don't understand why your so annoyed at me for you've played games like that before" he said as I laughed "yeah but there's a difference pan that was me, if anything happened to him....."

He cut me off "you'd what?" He asked smirking at me "fuck off" I snapped as I was about to walk off "why can't you just you just be reasonable and stop over reacting".

I freaked then grabbed my pocket knife and threw it at him without thinking as he caught it looking at the blade then at me as I gasped and he started walking towards me as I walked backwards afraid of what he was about to do then my back hit a tree as he walked up to me with us only inches apart " what was that love?" He asked as I was speechless.

Holy fuck what have I done I thought to myself "what nothing to say" he said "your cute when your mad" I said hoping he'd calm down.

"Yeah wrong thing" he whispered in my ear as his breath hit my neck sending chills down my spine so I kicked him in the stomach as he dropped to the floor then ran back to my cabin running down the path when i fell down and cut my head as i yelped so clutching my head i got up then ran to my cabin slamming the door behind me.