the light shifter

I can't believe him sometimes, he's just a a jack ass, how does he do it? Get under my skin and as much as I hate to admit he's right even when I hate him that makes me want him more.

We got back to camp and I was the first one there, all on my own I sat down and continued to read the book Felix had given. Then finally after 10 minutes Felix walked in with a pig.

"Oh for fuck sakes" he said at my sight as he realised he'd lost "what did you get?" He asked as I pointed to the squirrel.

"do you know how long it took me to get this?" He asked annoyed "well half an hour" I answered as he laughed and sat beside me.

We waited and when the hour was up all the boys were back and all annoyed that I won.

We played games all day and then came night fall, as everyone danced around the fire I sat there on a log reading "why don't you join in love?" Asked pan who sat beside me "I would if I wanted to" I answered annoyed, he just brings out the worst in me.

"Why don't you try it" "because I don't want to" I snapped walking away to my cabin but as I got down the path pan stood in front of my door. What does he want?

I got to the door but he didn't move, he just stood there smirking at my annoyed expression "move" I said still with annoyance in my voice then he leant down to my ear "I must have really gotten under your skin earlier" he said with his breathe running down my neck. He got back up to come eye level with me again.

I rolled my eyes and tried to push him "can you just move ....please" I asked "I could but I don't want to" there was only one way I could get him to move "you can come to" I said as though I gave in.

He smirked and opened the door finally then grabbed my arm as I walked in "and what will we be doing inside?" He asked as I rolled my eyes tugging my arm back from his grasp as he laughed.

"If your staying then stop being suck a dick" I said walking over to the chairs as he followed sitting on the other chair beside me.

"Oh come on you love it" he answered sliding his hand up my leg "and do not touch me" I added.

He laughed and continued "try and stop me" he said playfully so I pushed his hand away but as I was about put my hand back to its original position he grabbed it yanking me from my seat till I stood between his legs.

"What are you doing?" I asked as we were so close, he placed his fingers on my lips then stopped himself from going further as he got up and let me go.

"I told you that you wanted me" I stated smirking at him as he turned around "well at least theres a smile on your face now" he added by changing the subject "face it pan you want me" I said walking up to him.

He laughed as he grabbed my waist "no love I just like messing with your head" he said pulling me closer "yeah just keep telling yourself that".

He laughed "I told you Carmen if I wanted you I would have had you by now" then he leant down to my ear and whispered "and you'd have enjoyed every moment". God that voice, the tone just turned me on but I didn't let it show as I pulled from his grasp

"if your only here to mess with my head then you can go ....especially since its not working" I said pointing at the door "oh I almost forgot ....I need to ask you something" he said walking over to the chair.

"And what's that?" I asked "I was just wanting to know of your past ....good and bad" I laughed "you tell me yours first" I stated as he smirked.

"Love I'm as open as the ocean .." I cut him off "but the ocean if full of deep dark secrets" he looked at me shocked and amused "good girl ...quite shocked you saw through that" he said getting back up "now enough about me ..what about you".

"Why do you even want to know?" I asked looking at him confused "because I need to know the past of all my little lost ones" he answered getting up and walking to me.

"Well not this lost one" I said heading for the door but as I opened it he was standing outside with his arms crossed amused.

"What the? How?" I said shocked "its called magic love ....you can't run from me" he said leaning closer then I punched him and ran into the forest.

Till this glowing light appeared in front of me and I stopped dead, as I came closer I gasped "so you can see it" pan asked as he approached.

"What is it?" I asked as it floated till it became the shape of a boy that I new "what the fuck" I said backing up till I hit pan's chest and couldn't move any further.

"It transformed into someone you once knew didn't it?"he asked turning me around "well yes can't you see it?" I asked "no all I see is a floating ball of light but you see it as a loved one who you saw die".

"What are you talking about" I yelled "if you've watched someone die tragically then the light turns into the person ....their called light shifters" he stated as I turned around and the light was gone.
"who was it then" he asked "I don't have to answer you" I said as a tear rolled down my face. He walked closer "I told you Carmen I want to know your past" he said wiping the tear away.

"But why?" I asked "to know what made you so lost" he said stroking my cheek as I pushed him away.

"I can't do this" I yelled walking away as he walked after me. I couldn't do this no way, but I knew he'd make me so I started running as fast as I could then I heard his footsteps quicken as he ran after me but then after a few minutes they stopped and I turned around but he wasn't there.

Then a pair of large strong arms wrapped around me as I ran into pan's chest. I whipped my head round to come face to face with him "who was it?" He asked "why are you doing this?" I whispered "Just answer me Carmen" he yelled.

"my brother" I yelled back then I gasped why did I tell him? He looked at me shocked "how did he die?" He asked as I couldn't keep it in anymore just seeing my brother brought it all back and I started to cry.

I couldn't see through the tears but I felt pan as he hugged me "its OK" he said comfortably. My knees went weak and as I was about to sink but he picked me up bridal style then started carrying me back to my cabin as I leant my head on his shoulder and held his shirt in my hand trying to control the tears.

He opened the door then layed me down on the bed. I sat up as he sat next to me. We stayed in silence till I thought fuck it you've seen me cry and that's worse than anything in my eyes "do you really wanna know?" I asked as he turned and looked at me then I spilled.

"It started when I was a kid and I kept coming down with illnesses worse than most do you know half of them I couldn't pronounce till I was 10, everything just went down hill tests, medication, operations I had the lot. The only thing it showed me was I was strong enough not to end it considering adults had had one of the things that I did and couldn't cope anymore. Then one day I went worse, worse than usual and it was just me and my older brother Max alone in the house so he grabbed his keys and started to drive us to the hospital as a drunk driver smashed into us the last thing I remember of him was when I held his head in my hands just begging 'please don't leave' and then he took his last breath ....so there know you know" I said as he looked at me shocked.

"I'm sorry .... But do you still have have your illnesses?" He asked "no I've been good for the past 2 years or so" he put his hand on my leg "why did you tell me this?" As I laughed "well because you'd seen me cry and that's worse enough" he lifted his eyebrow "how so?".

" well because after everything I built up my walls and shut people out not to mention I have to much pride to even cry in front of my own family" I said when he put his hand on my chin lifting my head.

"Thanks" he said smiling."for what" I asked "for telling me" he answered as he leaned in to kiss me. It was light and soft then he pulled away and stroked my cheek before he exited my cabin. Was Peter pan just nice to me? And did he just kiss me? Like a meaningful kiss?

I tried to shake off what just happened then pulled my boots off and went to bed. Talk about I've had enough for one day.