his rules

As we walked I felt awkward considering he stared at me the entire time studying me. I had a black pair of shorts on with a white laced shirt, my forest green jacket, my bracelet and necklaces with a with a pair of daps. How would I describe my features? Well I have long blonde hair with bright blue eyes I'm quite thin but that doesn't mean I'm weak.

"Like what you see?" I asked as he looked me in the eye "why is there a problem" he replied "well other than you can't keep your eyes off of me no" he chuckled "well I'm only studying you as you did me on the beach love" he said as my cheeks flushed a little.

"So how did you get on my island in the first place?" He asked not taking his eyes off of me "a shadow brought me" he looked at me confused "the shadow only brings boys" I smiled "maybe he fancied a change" I replied.

We walked for about 10 minutes till I could see some light from afar and as we got closer I realised it was the fire from the middle of camp, there were a load of boys some dancing others playing music, playing games or just talking but they all stopped looking dead straight at us as we entered camp.

The only thing you could hear was the crackling from the fire until one of the lost boys approached us he had blonde hair with a scar down one side of his cheek, he swung a club over his shoulders grinning darkly as he approached us

"who's the girl pan" he asked looking at me "boys this is Carmen shes gonna be staying with us for a while" pan said loudly so all the boys could hear after that they all went back to what they were doing as pan turned to boy "Felix you know what to do" he said as he smirked at me then walked away.

The boy called Felix approached me "come with me" he said as we walked to a log and sat down, I was uncomfortable with how close he was to me.

"Now don't talk just listen first things first you need to know the rules ....so rule number 1. You only call him pan, 2. If you go against him you will be punished, 3. You must treat him with respect, 4. You cannot lie or like rule number 2 you will be punished, 5. You will have to play the games that are set ...you don't get to choose ......and cause your new ...for a while until your settled if you need anything or want to go somewhere you will have to talk to me or pan about it" he said as he pulled out a book from his hood "and take this it has everything you need to know about the island, dangers, locations etc ....so any questions" I thought a minute "so let me guess is pan suppose to be feared?" I asked.

But Felix didn't answer me as someone came over my shoulder and into my ear "you bet love" I recognised the voice right away it was pan as he signaled Felix to leave "come on I need to talk to you" he said as I got up and we walked out of camp.

"So what do you want to talk about?" I asked "well your place here of course" he answered throwing his arms around "OK then shoot" I said as he came closer "I take it you know of the rules?" He asked as I nodded.

"Good ......so do you have any fighting skills?" I walked up to him this time, getting closer "well you'll just have to find out" I said tilting my head to the side as he smirked at my comment.

"Love ...yes or no" he said whilst sweeping some of the hair from my face and tucking it behind my ear as I shivered to the touch "yes" I replied.

"So what can you do?" He asked "archery and boxing" I replied "well wele have to work to add more on to that list then" he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist slamming me into his chest with my arms against him were we we're so close our faces inches apart and i could smell his musk sent mixed with forest pine as I snapped out of that moment.

"what do you think your doing?" I asked as he pointed behind me and I turned to see a plant was about to grab me. I couldn't believe it so he kinda just saved me but still so close he whispered in my ear "I'm not trying to get up close and personal with you love, believe you me if I did I would have had you by now".

What an arougant bastard "and what if I'd have turned you down" I said still in his grasp as he laughed "oh please you know you can't deny me" he said quite cocky coming closer moving his hand a little lower further down my back but still a firm hold "oh yeah and what makes you think that pan?" I asked tilting my head "well because Peter pan never fails" he said smiling as he let go all of a sudden walking back to camp. OK what the? What the fuck just happened? That was weird.

(Hey guys here outfits at the top if you wanna check it out xx )