returning

"What just happened" I said in shock "how are we suppose to get them back" yelled Regina in panick "wow what's the matter?" Asked rumple looking at us like we were crazy "Greg and Tamara took Henry through a portal"I answered.

"How do we get them back we don't know for any beans" panicked Emma "there has to be another way".

"Actually I do" said Hook "what? How?" She asked "it doesn't matter even with the bean theres no way of knowing which realm their in" said Regina.

"Look I can take care of that just get ready" said rumple. So it was all set and we went on the jolly roger of course the first one burnt but Hook kept the name for the second.

We all boarded the ship as rumple found out where Henry was "I got it I know where he is" rumple called as we all drew our attention "where?" Asked Regina "he's, he's in ...Neverland" answered rumple who was shocked like the rest.

"But that means pan wants him" said Hook who looked at me with worry "Carmen what does your little boyfriend want with my son?" Asked Regina who was pretty angry "how the hell am I suppose to know I haven't seen him in over a year and I didn't even know Henry existed before that" I replied as she backed off "whatever it is its not good" replied Hook and for once I think he was right.

Hook grabbed the bean and threw it into the water as it created a large world pool sucking us through as we entered the realm to Neverland then sailed to the shore "Carmen are you sure about this?" Asked my mother "mom you guys need me considering I know more about this place better that Hook even and I know pan" I answered as we loaded off.

"Its best if we set up camp for a base of sorts till we get a plan" said Hook "he's right" I added as we walked into the jungle "I know of a clearing up ahead just don't touch anything and keep an eye open" I said as we got to the spot.

"There's a stream up ahead to your left if you need water" I said setting my things down. I couldn't believe it I was back but something was different but it wasn't the island it was me I was different I wasn't that 16 year old who was filled with pride and belief no now I was 17 year old protective and fearless who just wanted her family safe.

When night fall came we all went to sleep as I bunked up with my sister as we slept in pairs.

***
Emma woke up to the sound of crying and tried waking her sister "Carmen, Carmen do you hear that? Carmen wake up" she said rattling her sister but Carmen never moved so she got up and grabbed her sword then started walking.

"You hear that to? Your Emma right " said a British accent as Emma whipped around to come face to face with a teenage boy who was leaning cross armed against a tree "I wonder why they can't hear the crying" he added "who are you?" She asked "oh did I forget to introduce myself I'm Peter, Peter pan" he replied as Emma pinned him to a tree.

"Where's Henry?" She asked "you've got fire I like fire" he replied egnoring the question "wheres my son?" She yelled "Henry's still alive if that's what your worried about" he answered "how the hell did you take him" she asked "he's a very special boy Emma you should be proud".

"I know but that doesn't answer my question, what do you want with him?" He smirked "you know I came to see who I was up against the saviour, I have to say I'm not disappointed, your quite like your sister you know" he replied "so what now your gonna tell me how I'm never gonna see Henry again".

"No I'm gonna help you find him, I'll give you a map" he said as she lowered her weapon and he pulled out a folded up peace of parchment "a map that will lead you straight to your son" he added.

"if this is some kind of trap" she said as he smirked "I may not be the most well behaved boy on the island but I always keep my promises, the path to finding Henry is on this parchment" she looked at him confused "why are you giving this to me".