hunter

I woke up in the morning and went over to my bathroom to wash up. When I was done I heard my cabin door close but when I came out the bathroom there was no one there except for a note that was left on my dresser so I opened it and it read

'Carmen
You told me you love to swim theres a map on the back to a waterfall ~Pan'

Awesome so I rummaged to find a bikini and dress, with a pair of sandals. When I was done I put my hair in a side plat then went on my way to the waterfall.

It took me about 10 minutes just traipsing through the forest but finally I could hear the falling water and there it was a waterfall falling upon a large pool of water, it was breathe taking until I saw pan who was clearly pleased with my low cut dress "I thought you said that you'd leave me alone for today" he laughed and walked up to me.

"Well technically you never answered if you wanted me to or not remember" he replied stroking my cheek as I rolled my eyes "you look hot" he added as I settled my stuff down and took my shoes off

"Unless your here to swim then could you leave?" I asked as I got up "why what don't you want me to see?".

"Fuck it" I said as I took off the dress to revealed a black bikini and his lips parted at the sight "why are you here anyways?" I asked at his sight scanning my body.

"Hey my eyes are up here" I said clicking my fingers at him as he laughed "alright, alright I just wanted to see if you were OK considering you didn't come for breakfast" I tilted my head and ran my fingers through his hair.

"Oh how adorable you were worried" he grabbed my wrist and scanned it "you never told me you had a tattoo" he said looking at my wrist that said 'hope' "well you never asked".

"Fair enough but why hope?" He asked "because when I was I'll that's all I had left" he looked at me then kissed my wrist pulling me closer and just before he was about to kiss me I pushed him away and jumped in the water then started to swim away as he laughed "OK, OK but later your mine" he called as I swam off blushing.

When I turned around he was gone and I was finally alone so I swam around in the peaceful water. After an hour I got out and just sunbathed reading a book when I heard a twig snap behind me but when I turned around there was no one there. I had been feeling like I was being watched for about 10 minutes but I knew who it was clearly pan. Thankfully about 5 minutes later I knew I was on my own. Then ended up falling asleep with the book resting on my chest.

When I finally woke up there was a blanket over me and it started to get dark so I put my clothes on with my shoes, grabbed my stuff and left. I walked back to my cabin and put my stuff down and as I was about to walk to the bathroom a pair of strong arms wrapped around me. It was pan and he whispered in my ear.

"I told you that later you'd be mine" he stated kissing my neck. How does he do it? Get to me like that. I moaned through the kisses but tried to push him away "I won't give in pan" I said panting trying to pull away from his grasp when he slid his hand down to my thigh and lifted my dress up a little till he traced his fingers over my bikini bottoms.

"But I think it's time you stop building love and just give in to what you want" he growled as I don't think he could hold on much longer "its killing you isn't it?" I moaned "you'd like that wouldn't you".

I turned around "what if I did" he was about to kiss me when I turned my head so instead he went with trailed kisses down my jaw line carrying them to my neck "just let the temptation take over Carmen you know you want me".

"And what will you do to me if I do?" I asked biting my lip "I'd take that beautiful body of yours and finally make you mine, by the time I'd be done with you you'll be begging for more" I tried to pase myself but holy shit was it hard "but pan the day isn't over and your suppose to leave me alone remember" he stopped and came eye level with me "is that what you want?" He asked.