The Captured Shifter

By crazyreader111

Bree comes from a family of horse shifters. After being separated from her family and sold, she does not know... More

The Captured Shifter
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter 5
Chapter Six
Chapter 7
Chapter Eight
chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter 12 & COMPETITION
CONTEST
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Authors note
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty - One
Twenty - Two
Twenty - Three
chapter twenty- Four
Chapter Twenty- Five
Authors Note..
Chapter Twenty- SIx
Chapter Twenty- Seven
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Authors
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Clear things up

5.2K 140 36
By crazyreader111

Hey Guys, 

 I know that I  have not been around to update in a while, and I'm sorry. But I just think that I need to clear stuff up. I understand constructive critism, I understand defensive words. I accept that. But what I will NOT tolerate is other readers being mean and fighting on my story. If you have a problem with another person, my book is not the place for you to lash out. I will not accept it and there will be consequences. That being said, I understand the difference between constructive criticism and when someone is being downright rude. 

I understand how normal horses react, but this story it not normal. There is not even a thing called normal, and its my book. I am going to write it the way I want to write it. Also, I MIGHT put this book on hold, to write a few chapters in advance, and edit the other chapters. This means, I will be making a new 'The Captured Shifter' book, and will be looking for someone to make me a cover. Now, I will not be making this change any time soon for I am extremely busy with school things. I appreciate everyone who messages me with motivational words etc. 

I will be continuing the story, but just not yet. Thank you for bearing with me and I hope that you all stick with me still. I love you guys.

_ crazyreader111

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 4.2K 26
I'm Clara. I'm a horse shifter, the last one of my kind. This story is traveling with me to find my mate. There has to be one more horse shifter out...
32.9K 684 2
He makes her feel rejected. Makes her feel like she is nothing to him. Makes her feel unwanted. <><><><><><><><> Katie cannot figur...
973 10 26
She cannot be fixed. He knows this. But he will try to fix her anyways. He doesn't believe he's perfect. She knows this. But she will try to mak...
49.8K 1.9K 31
Summer Graham was always a horse lover. But was never aloud to get a horse. One day when out on a ride on her neighbours horse, she finds a herd of m...