Deceitful (A Naruto Fanfic)

By Malikaax3

I was lied to. Deceived. Of course, I didn't know it at the time. All I knew was, I was Sakura Haruno, I didn... More

Deceitful (A Naruto Fanfic)
Chapter 1: Sakura
Chapter 2: Sakura
Ch. 3: Sakura
Ch.4: Sakura
Ch. 5: Sakura
Ch. 6: Sakura
Ch.7: Sakura
Ch.8 : Sakura
Ch.9 : Sakura
Ch. 10: Sakura
Ch. 11 Sakura:
Ch. 12 :Sakura
Ch. 13 : Sakura
Ch. 14: Sakura
Ch. 15: Sakura
Ch. 16: Sakura
Ch. 17: Sakura
Ch. 18: Sakura
Ch.19: Sakura
Ch.20: Sakura
Ch. 20 &1/2: Sakura
Ch. 21: Sakura
Ch. 22: Sakura
Ch.23: Sakura
Ch. 24: Sakura
Ch.25: Sakura
Ch.26: Sakura
Ch.27 :Sakura
Ch.28:Sakura
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Chapter 33
Ch.34
Chapter 35
Ch.36: Sakura
Chapter 37:Sakura
Ch.38:Sakura
Ch.39:Sakura
Chapter 40: Sakura
Sakura: Chapter 41
Chapter 42: Sakura
Chapter 43: Sakura
Chapter 44: Sakura
Chapter 45: Sakura
Chapter 46: Sakura
Chapter 47: Sakura
Chapter 48: Sakura
Chapter 49: Sakura
Chapter 50: Sakura
Chapter 51: Sakura
Chapter 52: Sakura
Chapter 53: Sakura
Chapter 54: Sakura
Chapter 55: Sakura
Chapter 56: Sakura
Chapter 57: Sakura
Chapter 58: Sakura
Chapter 59: Sakura
Chapter 60: Sakura
Chapter 61: Sakura
Chapter 62: Sakura
Chapter 63: Sakura
Chapter 64: Sakura
Chapter 65: Sakura

Chapter 29: Sakura

2.9K 109 7
By Malikaax3

How Sakura looks when she wakes up in the Akatsuki base :P

Samantha's P.O.V.

"Come at me bro!" I challenged, taking a fighting stance.

Kabuto lunged but at a speed that was lightening fast, I reappeared near Itachi and Sakura.

"On second thought, maybe we should go. Wouldn't want to trouble you." I teased, while wrapping my arm around Sakura's shoulders.

Itachi wrapped his arm around her waist and we teleported to a place I'd never take her willingly.

The Akatsuki base.

"Stupid Kabuto. Stupid Orochimaru. Stupid world." I grumbled while placing her onto the couch.

Sakura was writhing on the couch but she'd be fine.

What? I did use to be a Haruno, so I picked up a few things on medical jutsu.

Not a-lot, but enough to know she'll be fine.

"No cussing today?" Itachi remarked.

"Children are around and that is impolite." I gestured to my little sister.

Itachi had a ghost of a smile but covered it up when he heard the others coming.

"Can I eat her? Who is this?" Zetsu asked, appearing from out of no-where.

"Wait 'till everyone comes and no you cannot eat her because if you do I swear I will find some weed spray and kill you." I growled the last part.

"B*tch. Sorry Samantha." Zetsu replied.

"Who the f*ck is the girl on the f*ckin' couch. She's in my f*ckin' spot." Hidan said while he casually strolled in.

"I'll explain once everyone is here now sit your as* down." I said as calmly as possible.

"I can't sit my fine as* down because the b*tch is in my f*ckin' spot ho*!" Hidan retorted.

"Hidan as much as I want to kill you right now, I won't because I know you'll just come back to life. Just shut the f*ck up before I cut off your head." I stated.

"You won't." He said smugly.

I drew a kunai from my scroll and flung it at his throat.

I heard the satisfying sound of flesh tearing and I smiled.

"You little ***************************" Hidan screamed.

I tuned him out after he yelled many more words that should never be heard until you're at least 28.

As planned, Hidan's yelling brought Kakuzu to come.

"Oi! Hidan shut the f*ck up! And who's the girl on the couch? I'll sell her if we don't need her." Kakuzu  offered.

"All in good time and keep away from the girl." I replied coolly.

Konan and Pain were next to come in.

Konan was busy folding a paper into an origami swan I think while pain looked very curious.

"What do we have here?" Pain asked solemnly.

"If its not too much trouble, I'd rather have everyone here to discuss her." I bowed.

Yeah, I usually don't show anyone respect but Pain is an exception.

Pain nodded and continued analyzing the situation.

Sasori walked in.

"I heard all the commotion and was wondering what was- Oh. Looks like we have a guest." Sasori noted.

That's what I liked about Sasori.

He's wondering, but won't say anything until I will explain.

Unlike Hidan, who, at, the moment, is screaming curses mixed with 'Who is this b*tch anyway?!?'

Deidara following behind Sasori, had a bit of clay and was morphing it into a snake.

Just great. Another thing to remind me.

"Who is that, un?" Deidara questioned, while standing next to Sasori.

"Tobi and Kisame are on a mission since Itachi wasn't here. They'll return tomorrow at the earliest." Pain informed.

I snickered since Fishsticks was stuck with Tobi.

Believe me when I say this, Tobi is the most annoying Akatsuki member.

Seriously, if I was locked in a room with him I'd commit suicide in the first 2 minutes.

I cleared my throat.

"This girl is my little sister. She was bit by Orochimaru and I'd like her to stay for a while." I concluded.

Everything was deadly silent while Pain was contemplating.

"I do not think this is the best idea since she is a Leaf ninja." Pain eyed her headband.

"Look, we can use her for a ransom or something but before we get it she'll 'escape' unless you actually want to collect a ransom. Later of course, a jutsu will be placed so she doesn't know our capabilities, plans, or base. She'll be clueless." I finished.

I saw Kakuzu basically drooling at the thought of a ransom. 

"Please?" I asked.

Everyone looked shocked,even Itachi.

"What? I can be human.' I snapped.

Everyoen inwardly sighed in relief, knowing I was back to normal.

"I suppose if it is necessary, the girl may stay. We will issue the ransom note tomorrow. Dismissed." Pain ordered.

Itachi carried an unconcious grimacing Sakura into the spare room.

He gently laid her on the bed, tucked her in and followed me back to the kitchen.

I opened the first aid kit and took out an ice pack and wrapped it in cloth.

Itachi knew what I was planning so he took the pack and rushed back to the room.

I took out a few band-aids and some healing paste.

I flitted back to the room and proceeded to clean up her injuries.

Itachi watched me as I cleaned up every drop of blood and sealed it into a scroll.

I held up my finger and teleported back to that meadow from before.

Relief filled me since I saw Kabuto was too much of an idiot to take Sakura's blood.

I took all the blood from the scene and returned to the base.

I walked to my room to find Itachi leaning on the doorframe.

I brushed past him and collapsed onto the bed, rubbing my temples.

Itachi took a seat near me.

"I seriously hope I won't regret this." I groaned.

"I'm sure you will." Itachi chuckled.

"Thanks for the encouragement, weasel." I shot back.

"Whatever you need cherry pie." Itachi replied.

"Wow, that was terrible." I flat out told him.

"Like you could do better." He snorted.

"First sleep, then I'll insult you to death. It's been a long day." I mumbled.

"Okay. Later Samantha." Itachi promised.

Itachi's footsteps faded away as I felt my eyelids grow heavy.

I sighed.

I really hope I won't regret letting Sakura stay.

That could lead to a WHOLE mess of trouble.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 47.8K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
587K 28K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
584K 29.9K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
102K 3.1K 25
a paige bueckers story.