The Assassin's Mate

Por NanyaMbaji

Darshana Cameron is 19 years old. She was taken at the age 7, by a group of rogues. they took her captive an... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author's note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Characters Overview
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28- Luna Ceremony 1
Chapter 29- Luna Ceremony 2
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue

Chapter 30

16.3K 574 71
Por NanyaMbaji

Omg! I'm so excited with what I've achieved so far in this book! *dancing*. Thank you guys for your support :* ENJOY!

Darshana's POV(when she was transforming)

I couldn't stand the heat. It was all over my body. I felt like everything in my body was changing and reconstructing. I was screaming inside but audibly. I wanted the pain to go but it looked inevitable. What's going on with me! I felt something trying to break free inside of me and I was struggling with it. I didn't know if I was possessed by demons.

"Let me out!" A voice screamed in my head but I kept fighting it. I couldn't let that voice win. I was screaming and shouting in agony but no one could hear me.

"Let me out Darsh!" The voice screamed again and this time, everything in my body fired up. I couldn't take the pain anymore. I couldn't fight it anymore. It felt like my organs were twisting and turning, like my blood was replaced with acid and burning sulphur. I was scratching and clawing at my skin but none of it was physical because I knew I blacked out after Raiden marked me. It felt like I was being drenched in boiling hot oil.

"Please Darsh. Let me out and the pain will stop. I'm trying to break free from this. Please stop fighting it and let me out." The voice pleaded. It was a feminine voice. I finally used the last ounce of strength I had to stop fighting the voice and let it take over me. Suddenly, I felt myself changing. My body wasn't the same anymore. I felt stronger and more powerful than I ever have before.

Then my eyes opened.

"Hi." The same voice I heard spoke again.

"Who are you?" I said in my head hoping the voice would hear me.

"I'm Hope, your wolf." My wolf? The hell? I'm a werewolf? But how? A lot of questions are running through my mind right now.

"Don't worry. All your questions would be answered very soon."

"How soon?" I asked but she didn't answer. Then I looked at my surroundings and saw Raiden, Winter, Brian, Jacob and the twins. They all had a look of horror on their faces. I shot up from the bed and they all took a step back except Raiden who rushed to me and hugged me and rested his head on my shoulder. I hugged him back.

"My princess. I was so scared that I had lost you." He muffled in my shoulder. We broke away from the hug and I kissed him passionately. He was shocked at first but he kissed back. We were going in sync for about a minute till a voice broke us apart.

"Ahem. Uh guys?" Winter said. I looked at her and she still had a horrified look on her face.

"Why are you guys looking at me like I'm some type of ghost." I chuckled and they laughed nervously. I turned to Raiden, "what's going on?"

"Just relax babe." Raiden said slowly.

"What's going on?!" I asked, slightly raising my voice. I got up from the bed and started walking towards Jacob but he backed away. Confusion was running through my mind. The next thing they did shocked me. They bowed down to me including Raiden.

"Why the hell are you bowing to me?" I asked confusedly. I didn't understand what was going on at all.

"Can someone please explain what's going on-" I froze when I saw myself in the mirror. I recognized it was Raiden's room. I walked to the mirror and froze again. My eyes were silver and my hair was white. I can't believe this. I was a royal werewolf. That explains why they bowed down to me. The royal werewolves are the highest in rank of werewolves. They rule and dictate what goes on in packs. The alphas are their betas. They know everything that happens in the werewolf world. I felt a hand wrap around my shoulder and I turned to see Raiden. I felt all the tingles and sparks hundred times. The bond was so much stronger now and I could feel what he was feeling because right now, he's feeling happy and elated.

"How did this happen?" I whispered to no one in particular.

"I don't know." He whispered in my ear and it sent shivers down my spine. Holy shit! That was sexy. His voice was like melody in my ears. He was ten times more attractive now and my feelings for him were multiplied by a hundred. I felt sexually attracted to him that I could take him right here and right now. I heard a laughter in my head and gasped.

"Chill princess. You can take me anytime you want." He chuckled.

"Raiden?" I said in my mind.

"Yes princess it's me. You have a mind-link now because you're a werewolf and you should learn how to put your wall up because the pack members can hear your thoughts." Raiden said and I heard a series of laughter in my head and I turned to see them stifling their laughs.

"Okay but how do I block it?" I asked aloud to no one in particular. I made sure not to think of anything.

"Just picture yourself putting a barrier around your thoughts and when you want to mind-link anyone, just imagine talking to them and that's it. Only pack members can mind-link one another but as a royal that you are, you can mind-link anyone you want to." Jacob said. I did as he said by putting up a barrier in my thoughts. I decided to try it out.

"Jacob has chicken legs." I said in my thoughts and looked at Jacob and he had no reaction which means he didn't hear me. Yes!

"Raiden is sexy. Such a Greek god." I said in my thoughts and looked at Raiden. He laughed and winked at me.

"Thank you princess." He said and I'm very sure my mouth was opened. "But how did you hear me?" I asked.

"Because I'm your mate and we can hear each other's thoughts." When he said the word mate, I blushed so hard that my cheeks started to hurt. Don't blame me, the feelings are overflowing right now.

"But there's a problem." Ryan said. We all looked at him.

"What's it?" Brian asked. Brian has been off lately he looked kind of scared.  I'm gonna ask him what's up later.

"There's a threat on the royal bloods. I hope you've not forgotten." A threat? I didn't knew anything about a threat.

"A threat?" I asked.

"Yes. Our parents told us about the threat. There's a man who has sworn to wipe out all the royals and he did so. He took over the throne from the king and since then, the werewolf world has been in chaos because of his decrees and rules. Most alphas follow him and his orders but only a few alphas like me go against his rules." Raiden said.

"What kind of rules?"

"That no werewolf must mate with a rogue even if they are mates. Alphas can't rule without his consent. Mateless female wolves are forced to go to the royal palace to be his sex slaves and other rules that are too absurd to speak of." Raiden said. I wonder who this ruthless man is.

"But we finally have you. Another royal who is not afraid to fight and who loves justice. We need justice in our world. We need you to fight this man for us." Ryker said. I was about to reply but another pain enveloped my body. I felt my bones breaking and I fell to knees. I screamed in agony and Raiden rushed to my side.

"What's happening to me!" I screamed in agony. My bones broke again like it was reconstructing itself.

"You are shifting princess. Don't fight it." I tried not to fight it but it was so difficult. I screamed again then everything was silent. My vision was clearer and my senses heightened. I felt power emanating from me. I felt so strong. I looked down at my feet and it wasn't feet. It was paws. I had white paws just like my hair. I looked at Raiden and he smiled proudly at me.

"You look beautiful." Raiden mind-linked me.

"How do I change back?" I mind-linked him.

"Picture yourself as a human baby." I did as he said and the pain took over my body but it wasn't as much as the first pain. I was back in human form and I still had my clothes on. I thought I was supposed to be naked because when all werewolves shift back to their human form, they are all naked.

"Perks of being a royal." Winter answered my unasked questioned.

"How do I hide my identity from peop-" I was disrupted by a doorbell. We all looked at each other because we weren't expecting a visitor.

"Stay here." Raiden said as they were all heading downstairs. I felt a connection to the person at the door.

"I'm coming with you." I ran so fast to the door. I stood there and waited for the rest to come downstairs.

"Wow. You are so fast." Jacob said amusedly. The connection with the person outside the door became stronger and I opened the door. I gasped in shock.

"Dad?"

Another unexpected event yet to happen!!! \\^.^// I love you guys so much. I'm awesome right? ;)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

310K 8.7K 24
Jasmine Johnson(JJ) isn't just any old wolf, she's an Alpha. And a great one. Because of her horrible up bringing with her father, she's cold and me...
14K 288 34
It was just a dream. Just a dream. After a nightmare one night 17 year old Jessica is thrown into the world of werewolves, mates and love. But will s...
1.5K 110 22
After a brutal rejection and the terms of a curse that had plagued her family for generations. Alpha Ezra Killick refuses to see that there still may...
1K 121 30
Kira grew up without a world of supernatural creatures. Her family was apart of a secret agency. She didn't know of these creatures and her family ti...