kitten ☹ muke [COMP/"EDITTING...

By grungymuke

where ashton tells luke to watch his kitten. (started 10/31/15 & ended 1/6/16) ( girly!michael nerdy!luke ) (... More

; zero ;
; one ;
; two ;
; three ;
; four ;
; five ;
; six ;
; seven ;
; eight ;
; nine ;
; character ask! (closed) ;
; ten ;
; twelve ;
; thirteen ;
; fourteen ;
; fifteen ;
; answering your questions! ;
; sixteen ;
; seventeen ;
; eighteen ;
; nineteen ;
; twenty ;
; twenty one ;
; twenty two ;
; merry christmas ;
; twenty three ;
; twenty four ;
; epilogue ;

; eleven ;

3K 142 154
By grungymuke

eleven - luke

tonight was the concert. 

luke and his kitten were so excited.

luke was downstairs waiting for michael to come down.

the concert was in 5 hours but they were gonna go out on a date.

michael got on the shirt ashley and josh got him, and a floral skirt. ( outfit on side/top )

he then puts on a black tattoo choker and mascara. he looks at himself in the mirror and... frowns. he didn't smile this time.

he didn't like what he seen in the mirror. he closes his eyes shut stopping from crying.

he then opens his eyes and fakes a smile.

"stop doing this to yourself. your beautiful. I'm beautiful." michael says to himself.

he smiles again, a real smile this time. he gets on unicorn socks and red converse. he gets a small bag pack and puts his phone, flannel jacket, his camera, and his wallet. he put his backpack on his back and walked out of his room and downstairs.

luke, calum and luke were waiting downstairs watching pitch perfect.

michael clears his throat. they all look up at him him and they mouths all fall wide open.

"wow." luke says.

"beautiful!" luke adds making michael blush.

"you look wonderful, babyboy." ashton says.

"super cute!" calum says leaning his head on ashtons shoulder.

"let's go." luke says gulping and getting up, walking towards his kitten.

"hi." michael breaths out looking up at luke.

"hey gorgeous." luke says kissing michaels cheek.

"have fun kids!" ashton yells as they walk to the door.

"take a close up picture of patrick stump for me!" calum yells.

luke chuckles and michael giggles.

luke and michael enter lukes car and luke drives michael to the ice cream parlour.

when they got they walk at the back of the line.

"strawberry please!" michael says hugging luke then running to a table.

luke smirks at his boyfriend. at his mikey.

it was luke next .

"hi what can I get you?" the man asks.

"two large cones, one strawberry and one mint please." luke asks.

"5.67 please."

luke hands him 6 dollars and he gets the change , the guy gets the cones and ice cream.

luke  came back with the cones and michael was on his phone typing.

"what cha doing." luke says making michael jump.

"sorry babe!" luke says kissing michaels forehead.

"It's ok . and I was just saying thanks you to my relatives saying happy birthday to me on facebook." michael says licking his ice cream making luke have dirty thoughts.

after ice cream they went to the book store. one of michaels favourite place.

luke had to go to washroom.

when he came back michael was on his phone typing. again.

"still commenting thanks you's to your family?" luke asks annoyed he was on his phone almost the whole time they were at the book store.

"ummmm yeah." michael says shrugging.

-michael

michael began typing back to niall.

niall: lol! so your going to fob tonight? They one of my fav bands!

michael began typing back, giggling.

mike: ha! same . with my babe luke:)

niall: oh him

mike: ???? whatever

luke then snatched michaels phone out of his hand, fully annoyed.

"Niall?!" luke yelled.

"shhhh!" people say with their hand pointing up on their mouths.

michael is speechless. he doesn't know what to do.

"i thought you deleted his number?!" luke says quietly but  still angry.

"I-I'm sorry! I did but he didn't delete mine!" michael protested.

luke groans. "well?! why don't you go to fall out boy with niall instead!" luke says tugging at his hair. michael does the same.

"I'm sor-ry!"

"I-"

"just come here."

luke  hugs michael really tight.

"i love you. I-I'm sorry." michael says going on his tippy toes and kissing luke.

luke kisses michaels nose making the younger boy giggle.

"i love you too kitten." luke says.

TIME FOR THE CONCERT !!!!

"luuuukeyyyyyy im so excited!" michael says as they walk to their seats and sit down.

"me too!" luke says holding michaels hand and squeezing it lightly which michael squeezed back.

20 more minutes!

17 minutes later.

on the big screen behind the instruments was counting down making michael more excited then ever!

"3....2....1!"

it was dark. everyone was screaming.

"WELCOME FALL OOOUUUT BOOOY!"

the screams got louder and louder.

"hi guys!" patrick says into the microphone.

everyone screams a 'hi' back.

"how's everyone? I love you all!" patrick adds.

"we're gonna be playing jet pack blues first!" pete says and they start singing the song.

AFTER THE CONCERT

"holy cow! that was the best concert ever!" michael says as him and luke walk out to buy merch.

"i know right!" luke says jumping up and down making michael giggle.

then they hold hands and get into the line.

it was their turn next. "hello can we get the shirt number 56 in a size medium." luke says.

"oh and the shirt number 42 size large. and the fall out boy bag, number 13 please." luke adds.

michael looks up and smiles at luke, luke smiles back and kisses him.

the lady hands the shirts and bag to luke.

"thanks."

luke hands her 50 dollars.

they then walk away to the entrance to leave.

luke drives michael home.

"we're home!" luke yells as they take off their shoes.

"how was it?" calum yells from the living room.

"omg great!" luke says him and michael walking into the living room seeing calum and ashton cuddling.

"that's great!"

luke and michael walk upstairs hand in hand.

once they walk into michaels room luke kisses michael roughly. michael moans a bit.

they lay down on the bed not breaking the kiss. luke gets up and locks the door so ash and cal can't walk in. that would've been awkward.

luke walks back to michael and starts to kiss him again. he starts taking off michaels shirt.

luke starts to kiss michaels neck.

luke takes off his shirt and pants.

michael slides off his skirt showing his lace panties. ( asdFGHJKL )

luke licks his lips.

michael blushes and luke straddles michael, kissing his neck and making hickeys. ( hickey sticks , jada ahahahg )

michael moans and his head goes back.

"oh god i love you," luke mutters between his kisses.

luke starts to bring down michaels panties but michael stops him.

"w-wait i don't think I'm ready for that um yet. luke I love you but not yet..." michael says.

luke nods his head and his lips in a thin line. "I understand babe. cuddle?"

michael then gets on a oversize stitch onesie. luke gets on a pikachu oversize onesie.

"you look so adorable!" luke said pinching michaels cheeks making michael squirm.

luke chuckles. "i love you."

michael snuggles into lukes chest. "i love you more."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 127 13
When Luke finds a kitten outside of his apartment he can't help but to pick it up and bring it home when noticing how dirty the kitten. Before he kno...
25K 643 19
lowercase intended x
134K 7.3K 30
In which Michael thinks he is a kitten. ♡ [all rights to 5sos // au // muke // original idea ♡ ] ( book one )
78.4K 1.3K 22
"I got snacks for you" "You can't tell Daddy or Sir though" "Feed me Master, please?" Or the one where Mikey is Ashton, Calum and Luke's little piggie