Yami No Pokemon

By onepiecelawfan

"Hold on !" Thunder cracked. "You can do it Altaria !" The same voice encouraged. Rough unforgiving winds sm... More

Alice Entered Wonderland
Furious Battle Yami Game !
Escaped Prisoner
Hard Beat !!!
Into the Fire
Clash ! The strongest Monster
The Poison Man
Theft ! Legendary Super Watch
Alice and Yugi's Secret
Desperate Situation
Digital Pet Rebellion
Ultimate Yo-Yo Technique
The Secret Mask of The Beautiful Pressing Teacher
Extremely Lucky Enemy
The Fangs of Great Prophecies
A Bomb makes the Worst Date
An Eerie Woman
Sudden Turnabout by A Doctor
The Model Invites
Don't Touch the Forbidden Game
Popularity Contest
The Most Powerful Ultimate Trump Card !
American Hero Part 1
American Hero Part 2
Capsule Monster Chess
Deadly Russian Roulette
Project Start
Death Theme Park: The First Battlefield !
Horror Zone: DEATH T-2
Terrifying Squares
Death match ! On a Game board !
Ruthless Final Battle
One Piece of Heart
Let's Find Love
Pokemon Beach Battle !
Monster Fighter
Team Rocket Due Cassidy and Botch (It's Butch !)
Evil Dragons
The Millennium Enemy Part 1
Millennium Enemy Part 2
Millennium Enemy Part 3: The Traps of Zorc Castle
Millennium Enemy Part 4: I'll Fight Back !
Millennium Enemy Part 5 Fight ! Fight !
Millennium Enemy Part 6 White Wizard Bakura
Millennium Enemy Part 7 Last Roll
Notice and Thankyou

Rumored Capmon

390 8 10
By onepiecelawfan

Alice

They all stared at her huge present that had been waiting on her desk. "This this a Gacha box, isn't it ?" Anzu asked. "Yeah. A Capsule Monster one," Yugi said as he nodded. "They're popular with elementary school kids right now. In the Capsule is a monster. You use it in the game like chess. The one who defeats all his enemies wins.  What's interesting is until the game begins,  all you know is your opponent's monster level. To be honest right now I'm really into it too !"

Trust Yugi to know so much about games, She thought.  Maybe I should learn how to play simce Yugi seems to like it so much. The bad part was that Chess was a game she never completely understood and never got to play either. 

"A closed heart necklace and earnings from Tiffany's !" Miho cheered as she opened a few capsules to see jewelry. "Who sent this to school ?" Anzu questioned.  "From Warashibe-kun, he's a college student I ran into recently and a friend of Yugi's," She answered. 

To be honest she did not feel comfortable around the College student,  even if he was a friend of Yugi's. He was tall, gangly and always sucking on a stripped lollipop and wore large wire glasses. He was a bit of a creep and made her hair stand on edge but she tolerated him for Yugi's sake.

A little later

"Are there any Capumon left," She asked when Yugi got back. "Capumon ? Yeah.  Why do you ask ?" Yugi asked, he seemed surprised.  "Well you said you liked to play Capumon so I'd thought I would learn."

In her hand was a Level 1 Capumon named Flower Man and the name suited it since it looked like a flower. It's not really cute, She thought as she found herself playing against Yugi. After getting beaten by Yugi did she hug the Baby Panda. "Thanks, Yugi." Leaving the blushing boy she went to her room.

Next day

She woke up pretty early and decided to leave Yugi to sleep. Not much happened at School but something seemed to be bugging Yugi. He did not even walk back with her. 

However it did not take long for her to figure out what was up since Yugi appeared wearing a bag over his head. "I know it's you Baby Panda," She pointed out to the boy who was trying in vain to scare her.

A stripped lollipop flew and hit Yugi. Playing the role of The Prince on a White Horse, as the weirdo continued to babble did she explode. "How dare you force the Baby Panda to do something like this !" Grabbing her arm she smacked him with her bag. "No, no, no !" She yelled until he let go of her. 

Grabbing Yugi from his seat on a trash bag did she have them run away as the creep called out,"Baby !"

Next day

Yugi had apologized while Jounouchi laughed. Yeah, everyone knew and so far Jounouchi, Anzu and Honda agreed the collage student was a creep. Sitting down her tray she noticed that the three each had a glass of water. Weird.

Later

All three experienced really bad stomach pain and were landed in the Nurse's Office. She did feel bad for them, after all they were in a lot of pain. Soon she found out the cause after reading a letter left in her locker. 

Heavenly punishment has been dealt to those who meddle with fate, She read. The next sentence made her feel like she had eaten metal. You can relax on my chest, The letter said. Crushing the disgusting paper she marched straight to Yugi and showed him what her obsessed stalker had written. 

Yugi led her to an abandoned warehouse,  inside were dozens of level 4 and 5 Capumon Capsules and their obsessed collector casually playing. "My sweet," Her obsessive stalker greeted them with those disgusting eyes. "So you've finally come to jump in my arms ?"

"Don't joke !" She snapped at the repelling human being.  While Yugi spoke about what this creep had done she snapped when he replied, "It couldn't be helped. They got in the way of my fate with you." 

"There is no fate and there never has been ! Not in a million years !" She snapped. "You aren't honest, my honey. But if your going to say that...Why not decide with a game.  Capumon, you've been practicing it, right ? If you win, I won't approach you anymore.  But if I win...You will follow fate."

"Alright." This was a gamble but she was sure this creep had something up his sleeve. "Alice-chan !?" Yugi said in surprise. Something like this was common in her world. But this is not a Pokemon Battle, Her mind reminded her. 

"This field is Version 7, Crisis hill. It's a good for beginners like you." Crisis hill was a simple mostly open field save for a few tiny rock formations.  "You better not regret it," She warned. She intended to get this obsessed,  disgusting person out of her life for good. "What pep. Truly my goddess.  Now let's take turns pulling capsules.  Ladies first, go ahead."

She had three Level 1's, Level 2 and a 4's while her stalker had three Level 5's and two Level 4's. "I'm sorry, I can see the results of this match before starting," He gloated. "You can't know that until we do this !" She pointed out. "Then...please go ahead." Looking over at her monsters she had a feeling her Bird-like monster had a special ability.  One that could help her win this game if she played it right. 

But what is it ?

Her one eyed monster got slaughtered by a Monster called Gumbo. And after her next move she startled the poor Baby Panda as he knocked over the Gacha Box. To be fair anyone would snap after that creep calling her 'My dear.'

"Huh ? There's a strange devices inside.  Don't tell me Warashibe-kun... it's a trick !" Yugi said in surprise.  So this was up his sleeve,  She thought.  "That's right. It always switches between outputting low levels and high levels," Her stalker explained calmly like he was not cheating.

"What ?!" She yelled in outrage.  "I didn't want to put you through a long,  painful fight." 

"Stop it with your excuses ! This clearly is against the rules ! Okay, let's go, Yugi. We win," Right before they began to leave he cut them off. "That's no good." Pulling a large sheet off to reveal a giant human sized capsule. "When you enter this, you will be the  best. You are already mine ! Mine mine, Mine !"

This guy is even crazier than I thought.  "What's with this guy ? Let's run Yugi !" She heard the psycho reply something before their only exit was cut off by a giant gate. That was not all, the gate was so heavy that a  beam fell.

3rd pov

Appearing out of the smoke was a glowing Egyptian symbol and Yami with Alice unconscious in his arms. "This prank has gone to far. Game time."

Alice

"Game time," She heard Yami challenge her stalker.  Yami will beat him, She thought before drifting asleep.

"Take a good look at the arrangement of your monsters on the field," She heard. Opening her eyes she saw that they were lined up. Yami played him big time, She thought as he mind began to clear.

"My last monster, Torido. His level is low, he can't turn easily.  And he's not suited for close combat,  but...He has a secret move. Only usable once, he can defeat even a Level 5 monster. He has a one hit hissatsu attack for 7 conservative spaces. Here I go. Flight of the gale !"

Torido, the large white feathered bird with some purple at the ends flew through all the enemy monsters. Sighing as the Shadow Game was won she relaxed.

 "Capumon isn't just about zealously collecting monsters.  It's about how you use the monsters you obtain to win," Yami said as he scopped her up in his arms. Nice chest,  She thought. 

"Alice Kaname is mine !" He complained hysterically. 

"The door of darkness...has opened."

Opening her eyes she saw her stalker's punishment as he was inside the giant capsule that he was so focused in having her in. "It's dark !" He howled. "It's cramped !" He continued to wail his complaints from inside the capsule.  Serves him right.

"A small punishment.  Capumon aren't a collection," Yami replied. Snuggling closer she mumbled,"Thanks Yami." Drifting asleep she heard his deep voice reply something. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76 1 2
a Duelist finds himself in a new world and now he must find a way home as well as defeat an evil organization that is trying to destroy him and both...
75.3K 2.4K 13
As the pharaoh's spirit is finally at peace, young Yugi is incomplete. His heart is fragments of what it once was and no matter how hard he tries, th...
15.2K 273 30
Yugioh/ slight Pokemon cross over!One day during a duel between Seto Kaiba and Yugi Muto a strange white stone falls from the sky and into the duel a...