Locked away Patrick Stump

By nolongeractive22

Ester is Tyler Joseph's little sister by two minutes. Tyler's band along with Esters and another 2 bands all... More

Ch.1 Sugar We're Going Down
Ch.2 I wanna scream I love you from the top of my lungs
Ch 3 It's said if you don't let it out You're gonna let it eat you away
Ch 4 Dance alone to the beat of your heart
Ch 5 Girl that you love
Ch 6 put your fingers back to the keys
Ch 7 Tear in my heart
Ch 8 I cant help but to hear no I cant help but to hear an exchanging of words
Ch 9 keep quiet
Ch 10 Lets be alone together
Ch 12 I just feel im better off staying in the same room i was born in
Ch 13 I hope you have the time of your life
Ch 14 Lets kill tonight
Ch 15 Just a taste of what you paid for
Ch 16 Tonight the headphones will deliever you the words that i cant say
Ch 17 this city is my city
Ch 18 well make them so jealous well make them hate us
Ch 19 Were in love
20 Now im just numb
21 Widow or a devorcie
22 Oh well imagine
23 Just sit back and relax
Bonus chapter

Ch 11 because its what we want to see

2.6K 90 74
By nolongeractive22

Patrick and I left even though I didn't want to.

We held hands as we walked out. Now it feels like we can do anything. Talk about anything. So much more free.

"How are we gonna tell them?" I asked.

"Well Pete already knew I was doing this. The others just think it's some plan for the concert tomorrow." He said.

"Oh. Then I have an idea for the concert tomorrow." I said.

"What's that?"

"You start singing Sugar while I sing Dance, Dance and Brendon sings collar full and well mash the three up."

"That's sounds awesome."

We kept walking. Taking about music and new song ideas.

Once we got to the hotel we saw everyone sitting in the lobby talking. Patrick let go of my hand before anyone saw so we can surprise them.

"Hey guys!" Pete said getting up and running over to us.

"Hey." Patrick said.

"So." Pete said raising his eyebrows. As we continued walking to the others.

Right as we got up to them Patrick grabbed me by my waist and kissed me hard.

I have to admit I liked it.

"Does that answer your question." Patrick said.

"Everyone the ship is cannon." Pete said and the others cheered.

"Estrick! Estrick!" Rose and Brendon said.

Tyler got up and I saw worry on Patrick's face.

"Don't worry." I said grabbing his hand and squeezing it.

"I'm happy for you two. It's about time too you guys obviously liked each other from the start." Tyler said.

"So you won't kill me?" Patrick said.

"As long as you don't hurt her." Tyler said.

Patrick mouthed a thank you and Brendon started to talk.

"We're waiting for Halsey to get here them were gonna go out for dinner. Wanna join. Or you can go make out in the hotel room." Brendon said.

"Or some other things." Pete said.

"There will be no other things happening!" Tyler said.

Everyone laughed.

"Hey guys!" I heard a girl say.

I turned to see the beautiful Halsey. Josh ran over and hugged her. Then she came over to me.

"Hi I'm guessing your Ester I've heard a lot about you. Nice to meet you." Halsey said.

"Hi nice to meet you too and I love your hair color." I said looking at the bright blue.

"Thank you." She said.

"Tell her tell her!" Josh said.

"What?" She said.

"Oh I'm dating this dork now." I said moving next to Patrick and putting my arm around him.

"Oh my god you two are so cute together!" She said and I smiled at the compliment.

"So should we eat."

Four days later

We're now on our way to Ohio. It's perfect timing because Tyler and I have our birthdays coming up. 3 more days.

I'm currently sitting on the bus working on a song with a piano. I love playing the piano but I'm more in bass.

My phone started to ring. It read "Tyler is my favorite bro" why did I let him change it to that.

"Sup." I answered.

"Hey, mom and dad called and asked if we'd like to bring over some of the guys for our birthdays." He said.

"Ok cool. Are they coming to the concert tonight?"

"Yeah."

"We better put on a good show."

At the concert

My parents are watching from the side of the stage.

Tyler and I waited for them to come.

"Mom! Dad!" Tyler shouted.

"Hey guys." My Mom said.

"Come on we have to introduce you." Tyler said.

We lead them over to the others.

Tyler introduced everyone except Patrick'.

"I think Est should introduce the last person." He said. I gave him a dirty look.

"Mom, dad this is my boyfriend, Patrick." I said as he walked over and shook their hands.

"Nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Joseph. I've heard all good things." He said.

My parents said hello and told him to call them by their first names.

"So Patrick which band are you in and what do you play." My mom asked.

"I'm in Fall Out Boy and I sing but I also play guitar, drums and piano. Not all at the same time of course." He said trying to impress my parents.

As I sat next to him he held my hand giving me butterfly's.

"Fall Out Boy to stage!" Someone called.

"See you later." Patrick said kissing my cheek causing me to blush.

He went out and the crowd cheered.

"He's a dork." My mom said.

"I know. But he's my dork." I said. Usually I'm not brave enough to say things like that but who cares.

After all I love him. I don't care the we just started dating a week ago I could tell from the start.

"Let's go watch." My dad said.

They finished the song and Patrick said "For this last song tonight I would like to dedicate it to someone. This song is called "Favorite record" and if like my girlfriend Ester to come and help with vocals."

I ran out on to the stage. I was too happy to worry about not having warmed up.

I hugged him and he gave me a microphone. This technically was the first time we made our relationship public.

Driving from California to Ohio takes a while.

The beginning played through the speakers and Patrick started singing.

He was turned to face me the whole song.

Winking when he wanted me to join in with him.

"Now Id like to hand the stage over to Esters band. Everyone FORSAKEN DAWN!" Patrick said.

Before he left he kissed me on the lips and ran off.

The rest of my band ran on stage.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 314 13
Seventeen year old, Amelia West was going to have the best day of her life. She was seeing Panic! at the Disco, her favorite band. After the concert...
9.5K 453 27
A girl and her four friends make their way through high school. She faces some issues and feels like giving up. She can only get more and more confus...
1.4K 132 66
Her band, her guy, her best friends and another guy...? I apologise for how cringey it is at the begging this was the first story I wrote.. trust me...
149K 4.1K 70
Skye has lived her life without a father, finding out that the bass guitarist of her favourite band is her dad sends her feelings about have a one in...