Last First Kiss #Wattys2014

By KathleenCansis

The One Direction boys didn't know that someone named Lexi Higgins exists. Neither did they know that she is... More

PLEASE READ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author's Note
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Author's Note
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Thank You, Goodbye For Now

Chapter 21

51.3K 759 56
By KathleenCansis

My alarm goes off at one in the afternoon. Liam groans as he wraps his hands around me tighter. "Sorry." I whisper, apologizing for waking him up. He arrived home late last night. They had been rehearsing for their concert today which will be at three in the afternoon. 

I squirm out of bed and turn off the alarm before Liam was completely awake. I put a pillow in his arms so that he could hug it in place of me. I dash to the bathroom to change into my jogging outfit. A few minutes later, I come back to the bedroom to see Liam hugging the pillow tightly as he gave out a snore. I smile, taking out my phone and snapping a picture of him. 

I log in my twitter and post the picture I had just taken of Liam. 

Our modern-day Sleeping Beauty :) xxx @Real_Liam_Payne 

I post it and I immediately get hundreds of retweets. Their fans are crazy in love with them. I chuckle, reading some of the replies I had received. I suddenly remember that I needed to go for my daily morning jog - well, I think I should call it my afternoon jog since it's already 1:00 pm. I find a piece of paper lying around the room and I scribble a note in it.

Good morning Handsome :) 

I'm off jogging. I ordered room service for you so that you won't have to bother going out for lunch. You can eat ahead of me if you want. I won't be long though. 

Lexi :) xxx

P.S. Check your twitter! You look so innocent when you sleep. :P 

I place it on top of  the bedside table and I lean over to Liam, giving him a kiss on his forehead. I grab my hotel key card and head out the hotel room. 

Once I got to the lobby, I saw a few girls holding posters of One Direction outside. The guards where holding them off, but that didn't stop them from screaming the boys names. I put on my hoodie and walked outside, taking in the fresh air. 

It took me about three minutes to jog to the beah. The sun had taken its place up in the sky, blazing off its heat. There were only a few people around so I didn't have to worry about bumping into anyone. Or so I thought. 

"I'm so sorry." I apologize, after bumping into a person with a really hard chest, making me feel quite dizzy. I look up to see a lad, almost the same age as me, with dark blue eyes and strawberry blonde hair. 

He smiles, "It's okay. No worries." he replies. I smile back at him as he look around. "You alone?" he asks. I nod in reply, "Well then, I think we can be jogging buddies. If you don't mind."

"I don't mind." I tell him, smiling. 

"I'm Anthony." he says, extending his hand towards me.

"Lexi." I say, shaking his hand. 

We jog around the beach while talking and getting to know each other. He is currently travelling around the world and he's a really funny lad. We went around for ten more minutes, then decided that we couldn't jog another mile. 

Anthony insists on having ice cream before we both went our own ways. We enter the closest ice cream shop there was. I take a seat by the window as he heads over to the counter to order for the both of us. 

I stare out the window, watching everything that was going on. There were kids making sand castles, girls sunbathing and boys checking them out every minute. I chuckle. 

"Excuse me?" a cute voice says, causing me to turn around. I see a little girl in a cute pink bathing suit and she had such a lovely smile. "Can I ask for your autograph?" she asks, handing me a magazine and a pen.

I look at her, then at the magazine. I took it from her and smiled, it was a picture of me and Liam on one of our dates. "Honey," I say sweetly, "You do know that I'm not a superstar, right?" I ask, hoping that she knew.

She nods and smiles, "Of course. But not every girl gets to date a One Direction boy so you're very special." she replies, making me go "Aww." I sign the picture, not really knowing what my autograph would be since she's the very first person to ask me for one. 

"You are all over the magazine. Front cover." an older girl says, it was probably her older sister. She shows me three magazines and I take it from her. "You probably haven't seen it yet. You can have it." she says, smiling. "Bye!" they say while waving as they went out of the ice cream shop.

I smile back at her. "Thanks. Bye" I shout after them. 

"Here you go." Anthony approaches me and gives me my chocolate ice cream. 

"Thank you." I say, licking my ice cream. "I have to go. It was great to meet you." I say, then run out of the shop, back to the hotel. 

I take the stairs back up to our room since the elevator was taking forever to come down to the lobby. I insert my hotel key card, opening the door to see Liam running around the hotel room in his knickers. 

"Liam?" I ask, wondering what was going on. "What's wrong?" 

"I'm late. I have to go there right now and I can't find my clothes." he says, panicking as he paces back and forth around the room. 

"Have I been gone for that long?" I ask, realizing that I had been out for more than an hour and a half.

"Yup." he replies, "I sent you ten messages and tried calling you about seven times."

I take my phone out to see that I had ten unread messages and seven missed calls. "Oops. I'm sorry." I apologize. He finally finds his clothes and puts them on. 

"You'll follow after?" he asks, before stepping out.

I nod, "Of course I will." I tell him, giving him a kiss. He smiles and steps out, I could hear his footsteps running down the corridor. 

-

I arrive backstage just in time before the boys hit the stage. I run towards Liam, who was continously looking around, probably for me. Louis and Zayn had already taken the stage while the three other lads were warming up backstage. 

"Hey there." I tell him, wrapping my arms around his neck. "You go up there and be as amazing as you always are, okay?" I say, smiling. 

"I promise I'll do just that." he replies, kissing me. He smiles as he breaks off the kiss, "Your seat is in the front row next to El and Perrie." he says.

I nod, "You better go. We don't want the fans to keep waiting." I say, giving him a wink. I unwrap my arms around his neck as he heads towards the stage. 

"Oh." he says, stopping in his tracks and turning around to face me. "You're going to regret posting the picture of me sleeping on twitter." 

"Should I be scared?" I ask teasingly. 

He nods and smiles his evil, playful smile, "Very." he replies then goes up the stage. I laugh at his reply. 

"Good luck, Harry!" I tell Harry before he steps on stage. He looks back at me and gives me a quick hug. 

"Thanks Lexi. Glad you're here." he says, smiling as he goes up to the stage. 

"Niall!" I shout his name before he follows Harry. He looks at me and smiles, walking back towards me. "If you're feeling hungry, just ruffle your hair and I'll throw a candybar to the stage." I tell him.

He smiles and hugs me really tightly. "You're the best!" he says, then he gives me a kiss on the cheek before going up on stage. 

I find my seat next to El and Perrie who were already there. I give them each a hug as I walk over to my seat. The first song was yet to start but the fans were already screaming like crazy. I don't know how the boys could handle their screams for hours long. As the concert goes on, we find ourselves dancing to the music and singing along. 

"I'm exhausted." Liam complains once we enter our hotel room. He plops down to the sofa and spreads his arms and legs in exhaustion. I laugh at him as I walk over to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

I spot the three magazines that the girl had given me earlier. I haven't been able to go through them yet. They're all probably just rubbish and lies but I really wanted to know what they thought of me being in a relationship with Liam. 

I sit on the stool and place the three magazines on the counter. I start reading the magazines and immediately wished I hadn't.

It all started out great, some even said that "she has a good sense of fashion." or "very kind and cheerful". Then everything suddenly changes as the articles say "She's only using Liam for fame.or "She's being paid to date him." Others even suggested that "their relationship is fake and we have a one year contract for it."

But it was this one sentence that stabbed my like a thousand knives on my chest, "She's a SLUT and Liam is only faking it." I almost choked on the words as I read them. How can they even say those things? They don't even know me. 

My tears start falling down my cheeks and I could feel my cheeks go red from anger and hurt. Liam enters the kitchen, with a worried look on his face. 

"I've been calling you. What's wrong?" he asks, walking towards me. 

I immediately wipe the tears away and clear my throat. "Nothing." I reply, making it come out as a soft whisper. 

Hate and anger is seen across his face once he sees the magazines on the counter. He takes them then throws them in the bin. He comes back, hugging me from behind. 

"I don't want you to read any more of those." he says, resting his chin on my shoulder. "You and I both know that they're all lies. You shouldn't be affected by what these tabloids say. Just ignore them. You're a strong young woman and you shouldn't cry over a bunch of lies." 

I suck in my breath, "I just wanted to know what people thought about us. About me." I tell him. "Can I ask you a question?" I ask, I could feel him nod. "Why me? Of all the girls you could have in a blink of an eye, why me?" 

He smiles then spins me around to face him. He cups my face in his hands. "Because you're different in the very best way possible. You're special, Lexi. You're not like the other girls I've met. I could go on and on, explaining why I chose to love you." he smiles wider, giving out a sigh, "I just want you to know one thing, babe." he looks into my eyes, "I'm never going to love any other girl as much as I love you right now. You're my everything and no one can ever take your place in my heart and my life." 

Before I could comment and tease him about how cheesy he was, he leans in and kisses me. At that very moment, I knew that I had finally found my other half. And no way was I letting him go. 

-:-:-:-:-:-

I'm so sorry for the really late upload! Please don't hate me! I got caught up with some things. And my laptop isn't cooperating well with me. It hates me. Hahaha. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH for reading. I really appreaciate your comments! They really made my day! Please vote, leave a comment and follow (I follow back).

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Lot's of love,

Katie :)) xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 291 38
Have you ever been so emotional that you're numb? You just can't seem to feel anything, but yet you feel everything. Confusing right? Not when you fe...
4.5K 42 32
A tale of a previously normal girl gone big. Isla Quinn is best friends with biggest boy band, One Direction. Everywhere she goes, and everyone she...
30.9K 921 31
*Book 1* Hi I'm Lisa and call me crazy but i have no idea who one direction is. I'm a 17 year old girl and I've never even seen One Direction. Unless...
100K 870 38
Wow. For once in my life I've won a contest. Literally, I've never won a contest before. Thing is, with those contests, I've entered myself in. I did...