Last First Kiss #Wattys2014

By KathleenCansis

The One Direction boys didn't know that someone named Lexi Higgins exists. Neither did they know that she is... More

PLEASE READ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author's Note
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Author's Note
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Thank You, Goodbye For Now

Chapter 8

56.5K 872 56
By KathleenCansis

 I roll to the left side of the bed, hitting something hard. Like really hard. I furrow my eyebrows, confused because my pillows aren't that hard. I stretch my arm, feeling around for whatever it is that I hit. I finally touch it, and try to figure out what it is by moving my hand up and down.

"You liking what you're feeling?" a voice asks, making me flutter my eyes open. My visions is still quite blurry from sleeping, and my ears aren’t quite tuned yet, so I don't really know if I saw or heard right. The voice laughs as I feel an arm snake around my waist.

I finally realize who it is, which makes me roll to the other side of the bed and making me fall off to the floor. My head hits the floor with a loud thump! I groan. "Ouch. Goodness Liam." I say, rubbing my sore head as I sit up.

Liam sits up on the bed, with a worried look on his face. "I'm so sorry, love. Are you okay? Where does it hurt?"

I get up and off the floor and sit back on the bed next to him, "My head," I reply, "You really need to get me a helmet for Christmas." I tell him, laughing as I stroke the back of my head.

He laughs along with me, and starts rubbing it, "I'm so sorry." he says for the second time.

"I really have to talk to Dad about you sneaking into my room." I shake my head, chuckling.

"I didn't sneak in!" Liam says, "Your Dad let me in." I nod, giving out a small yawn. He chuckles, "Was I that great in your dream?" he asks.

I cock my head to the side, confused. "What do you mean?" I ask.

"You were smiling while sleeping. I'm guessing it was because you were dreaming of me. I mean, who else would it be?" He says, smiling from ear to ear.

I throw a pillow at him, "I was dreaming of lollipops and unicorns." I tell him, laughing. "So, why exactly are you here?"

"Do you want me to leave?" he asks, standing up and pretending to leave.

I grab his hand, "No." I shake my head. "I want you to stay."

He smiles, "I'm here because I’m babysitting baby Lux, and we're heading to the park. I was wondering if you wanted to come along?" he asks.

"Oh my gosh! Baby Lux? I miss her so much!" I exclaim in excitement, clapping my hands.

"You know each other?" Liam asks, quite confused and surprised.

I nod, "I used to play with her backstage whenever I'd visit Dad during one of your concerts." I tell him. "I'll get ready." I smile, rushing to the bathroom for a shower.

A few minutes later, I decide on wearing my red pants with a white top and matching white sneakers. I grab my red purse and head downstairs - matching colors are a big thing for me. I see Dad and Liam playing with Baby Lux on the couch. "Lux!" I shout, running over to her and sweeping her up into my arms.

"Leshi!" she says, still not being able to say my name properly. I chuckle as she wraps her arms around me tightly.

"We better get going." Liam says, ushering me towards the door whilst I'm carrying Lux in my arms. "Bye Paul!" He shouts, and I wave at my dad. We head to his car, tucking Lux at the backseat.

~

We arrive at the park a few minutes later. Lux starts running out of the car, making Liam and I chase after her. Liam finally catches her and carries her in his arms. I run over to them and start tickling Lux, making her giggle hysterically. Liam and I laugh along at Lux's cute little laugh.

"I want ice cream!" she shouts, after I stop tickling her. We walk to the closest ice cream shop in the park and order three chocolate ice creams. Apparently, chocolate was all our favorite ice cream flavours.

As we step out of the shop, Liam takes out his phone and clicks on the camera application. "Smile!" he says. We three smile and he takes the picture.

"I wanna see!" Lux says, licking her ice cream. Liam shows her the picture and she beams, "So pwetty!" she admires, making Liam and I laugh at the way she said it.

We walk down the park with Liam still carrying Lux in his arms. "Put me down! Put me down!" Lux shouts, while kicking Liam. He puts her down and she walks in between Liam and I. She holds my hand and her other hand holds Liam's.

"I wanna feed the fishes!" she says, after we walk for a few minutes. We head over to the lake and Liam buys some food for the fish, while I sit by the side of the lake and Lux seated on my lap. Liam comes over with fish feeds in his cupped hands and gives them to Lux. She takes it eagerly from him and starts throwing them at the fishes in the lake while she sings out a tune.

Liam sits behind me with his legs on either side of me. I lean back and rest my head on his shoulder as he lays his chin on my shoulder. "Lux, throw a little further. There are more fishes over there." he tells her, pointing far into the lake.

Lux does as shes told and laughs as she sees fish eating the food she has thrown. "Did you see that?" she squeals with joy, pointing it out to Liam and I excitedly. We nod in acknowledgement, chuckling at her excitement.

"We should do this more often." Liam whispers and I could feel his lips moving by my ear. He wraps his arms around my stomach, giving me a hug.

I laugh, "The cuddling or spending time with baby Lux?" I ask, rubbing Lux's back as she keeps throwing the food into the lake.

"Both!" He replies, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek.

I look around the park and realize that there are more people here than earlier when we had just arrived. I look back at Lux who kept giggling at the sight of the fishes eating the food. A flash of light captures my attention, making me look around again. Behind a tree, I see someone retreating behind a tree as if he/she was hiding.

"Liam?" I say softly, hoping he hears me.

"Yes, love?" he asks, leaning closer to catch my words.

"Do you see that? Behind the tree over there?" I point to where the person was.

"Shit. It's probably a paparazzo. Lou doesn't like it when there are paps around Lux." he says, standing up.

"Come on, Lux." I say, standing up and grabbing her, adjusting her so I can carry her in my arms. "Just throw everything in the lake except the plastic." I instruct her. She nods obediently, and does I told her to do. She tightens her grip around my neck as we make our way back to the car. Liam puts his hand at the small of my back and the other in his pocket.

"Where are we going now?" Lux asks, as we continue walking. I look at Liam, hoping he'd have an answer.

He smiles lovingly at Lux, "How about we go to my place and watch a movie?" He asks her.

She beams, "I want to watch Barbie and the Three Musketeers!" she says, making a puppy face at Liam. I laugh.Oh, she's good. She knows Liam can never say no to that face, but then again, no one can.

Liam sighs, "Fine. But that's the last time I'm letting you watch it!" he tells her. She smiles and gives Liam a quick thank you hug.

~

"Oh my gosh, Harry!" I scream, covering my eyes. "Don't you ever put clothes on?" I shriek, horrified and angry that I had to see everything. Everything.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't know we had visitors over." he explains, and I could hear him running back inside his room.

I laugh at his idiocy and head back to Liam's room. It was already getting dark and I've been here in the lads flat for more than four hours. Once we arrived, Lux ran to Liam's room and started watching all of the Barbie movies she had brought along, and she refused to let Liam and I go out of the room except when we needed to go to the loo.

I open the door slowly and I could see Liam tucking Lux in while the TV was still on. He smiles at me as he pulls the cover over Lux and turns the TV off. "What was all that about?" he asks.

"Oh," I sigh, "Harry was walking around naked."

He shakes his head, smiling, "Oh Harry, when will he ever learn?"

I laugh and sit next to Lux in the bed, who was sound asleep. "She's so adorable." I whisper. Liam nods in agreement and smiles affectionately.

"I'm going to the kitchen to get something to drink. Want anything?" he asks. I shake my head in response and he leaves the room.

I lie next to Lux, snuggling close to her. She looks so peaceful in her sleep. I wish I could sleep like that, and be able to dream of lollipops and unicorns for real. I sigh, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. I slowly drift off to sleep, exhausted after our day in the park, and unable to stop it myself. It doesn’t matter though, because Liam will wake me up so I can go home and get ready for school tomorow.

-:-:-:-:-:-

And there's chapter eight!
Thanks for reading! 

Again, if you want me to dedicate a chapter to you, just send me a message!  

I'd like to thank my lovely editor, @justanotherjulia. You did great in editing this chapter! Thank you sooo muuuchhh! :) x

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Lot's and lot's of love,
Kaite :)) xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 291 38
Have you ever been so emotional that you're numb? You just can't seem to feel anything, but yet you feel everything. Confusing right? Not when you fe...
8.4K 248 30
Hey, I’m Charlie. My real name is Charolette, but I go by Charlie. Let me tell you a little bit about myself... I’m 16 (almost 17) years old, and a...
56.8K 1K 47
Just another girl who spent her teenage years obsessing over a boy band namely One Direction, using her grey eyes to admire the perfect boys, especia...
2.9K 32 46
what happens when Lexi finally meet the boys