His and His Only ** BOOK ONE**

By RavenRedSoul

**BOOK ONE OF HIS AND HIS ONLY SERIES** He held a chuck of my hair in his hand as he forced me to sign unknow... More

Intro
Chapter One ; Bye Old Life
Chapter Two; Welcome home!
Chapter Three; Hey.... I'm Jameson
Chapter Four; Werewolves!?!
Chapter 5; Who are you?
Chapter 6 Part 1; Brother?
Chapter 6 Part 2; Brother?
Chapter 7; Acting Like A Luna
Chapter 8; You Again!?!
Chapter 9; Betrayed And War
Chapter 10; Marked
Chapter 11 Part 1; Jackson
Chapter 11 Part 2; Jackson
Chapter 12; Escape Attempt 3
Chapter 13; Darkness
Chapter 14; Done With Him
Chapter 15; I Started It
Chapter 16; War!
Chapter 17; Hide and Go Seek
Chapter 19; Him
Chapter 20 (End); Gone
Author's Note
BOOK 2 Of HAHO???

Chapter 18; Settled

11.1K 445 24
By RavenRedSoul

I froze the choice was finally mine, Jackson was soaked in his own blood and Xidan was covered in his own blood.

It was an even fight I had to brake up. The only thing keeping them from killing each other was my arms.

"No more deaths today!" I cried. "I've witnessed too many today!"

Jackson took a threatening step towards Xidan however I mirrored him.

"I will not let you fight!" I yelled at him.

He pulled his lip up showing his blood stained canines.

I masked my fear with rage like the old lady.

"I said no more deaths." I seethed.

Xidan didn't try to challenge me but, instead he eyeballed Jackson. Watching his every action towards me.

Jackson had given enough warnings, this was the fight he has been fighting to do. He took his faster speed to his advantage and faked me out, I tried to mirror him but it resulted in falling to the dirt.

They continued on with their fight as if I hadn't tried to stop them.

"Stop it you two!" I shouted over the growls.

Tears streamed down my face. I didn't want either of them to die.

My body shook of fear as I watch each brother bite the others neck.

Houses burned down behind me, everything was falling apart. My mother... Put me through more pain than she ever thought. Little did she know she sold me off to my doom.

These brothers will always pull at my heart, Xidan is my mate but like the old lady said. I never got the change to really see what is between us.

The screams behind me snapped me out of myself pity which I shouldn't be doing, I don't do self pity.

I mentally scolded myself.

"Phoenix!" A young voice scream out to me.

"Izzy?!" I yelled back.

She came running at me with blood soaked into her floral dress.

A wolf rounded the corner and ran at us with it's eyes locked on Izzy.

"Where is your father?" I questioned her as she ran into my open arms.

"I couldn't... Find him." She cried into my shirt.

"Izzy you have to get out of here."

Noway can I fight a wolf nor out run one. Their senses are twice mine. But, I'll stand in its way to Izzy at all costs... Even my life.

"I'm trying to be strong." She muttered wiping her tears away.

I smiled at her with the best smile I could possibly muster up. "And you're doing great."

I pointed to the woods.
Noway am I allowing anything to touch this girl.

"Run and never look back." I told her. "I'll be ok, don't worry about me."

She looked up weary." I hope to see you again."

"Me too."

She ran off past Xidan and Jackson's tussling, to the woods where I instructed.

The wolf stood in front of me, not growling nor baring it's teeth.

"She's a little girl!" I bellowed down at the wolf. "Is there any boundaries to Jackson's killing sprees?"

Something caught my eye as the wolf started to slowly circle me like... The wolf in the woods.

The knife Jackson used to slit the old lady's throat was laying in the dirt.

This thing has felt too much blood lately.

I made slow movements towards the knife trying to not make it obvious that I was grabbing the weapon.

In the corner of my eye I saw the wolf seep to the ground with its limbs turning back human.

Whoever this wolf is, it wants me to know who it is..... It doesn't want a fight.

I quickly dashed out to be rewarded with the cold touch of the handle.

The guy raised his head up and instantly the knife in my clutched hand dropped to the ground with a thud. I could just hear Jackson's words, 'he's someone you used to know'.

"Chester...." My voice shook as my knees gave out to the ground.

"You're here?"

He smiled at me with his usual big fat grin.

"It's been too long." He said starting to stand up.

"Wait!" I yelled suddenly. "Just stay there.. I'll find something."

I gazed around for clothes, all the houses are on fire.... My eyes flickered down to the old lady.

Chills ran through my body but, I ambled over to her.

"Phoenix you don't..."

"Yes I do." I said sternly.

I went to peel her shirt off which was soaked with blood. Her sweater came off easily with blood smeared around the collar.

"Tie this around your waist." I told Chester as I threw him the sweater.

He huffed and wrapped the bloody sweater around his waist.

Once he stood up I ran over to him and wrapped my arms around him tight.

"I've missed you." I said into his chest.

"Phoenix it's been too long." He smiled gripping me tight.

"How...... Are you a werewolf?" I questioned.

"I was always one however never would I tell you what I regret most." He said grabbing a chuck of my hair and twiddling it between his fingers.

"Was it Jackson?" I wondered, looking up into his emerald green eyes.

"No only if it was...."

"Chester it had to be Jackson who else would turn you, his scent is all over you."

He shook his head. "That's because I'm in his pack however who turned me is of higher rank. Someone who wanted me to...."

Chester let go of my hair started to pace.

Growling came from behind us, the war between the brothers hasn't stopped and neither of them are getting weaker....

"This person wanted you to do what?" I asked him.

"To protect you."

My eyes widened.

Why would anyone want me protected? I'm just a human girl who got caught up within a pack.

"Why?" I questioned him.

"He knew you'd be a good Luna, protective, loving and acceptive."

I shook my head. "Well I'm not, look around us."

"That's not the point, Xidan was supposed to actually protect the pack from destruction."

"I'm just a human who got caught up within a pack." I told him.

"Don't tell me, tell him." Chester huffed.

"Who is He" I wondered. "And how is he higher rank than Jackson, Jackson is an alpha."

"He is someone everyone is forced to follow, he owns every piece of land that werewolves own like Xidan's pack." Chester described.

"And what does this have to do with me?"

"Xidan won't be able to keep you if he decides to take you."

I raked a hand through my hair with rage starting to boil in my stomach.

"I won't go, Chester." I sighed. "I have way too many problems already."

Chester embraced me. "We'll get through this together."

A hand roughly ripped Chester out of my arms and to the hard ground.

Bloody cuts covered his arms as Xidan held Chester down with menacing eyes.

"Who the hell are you?" Xidan snarled.

I looked behind me to see Jackson slowly shifting back to normal human legs and arms.

Chester punched Xidan in the face which just seemed to anger him more.

"Xidan."

He looked up at me with tired eyes. "Do you know him?"

"Yes, I've known him."

He sighed and let go off Chester who sat up with a concerned look.

Xidan wrapped a protective arm around my waist as Chester stood up.

"What's your name?" Xidan wondered, glaring into Chester's eyes.

"Chester."

"Let's get one thing straight, my pack is falling down in ashes because of the woman next to me." He explained.

"Xidan!" I yelled at him. "I never would..."

"She was one of the reasons my brother's pack was here so don't touch her." He cut me off. "I'm sick of others touching my mate, I've had enough of it."

I huffed and glanced behind me to see no sign of Jackson. "What happened to Jackson?"

"None of your business."

"Xidan, why are you... So.... Angry?" I wonders but then it hit me like a brick wall.

I mentally yelled at myself for that mean question.

The pack I had first came to was now burnt to the ground except a few strong cabins in the back. Everything about this should make him angry.

"Don't you dare even ask that right now." He seethed stalking away from me.

"Where..."

"I'm finishing up the rest of the rebels."

"But, you're hurt..."

He shrugged and jogged off between the now smoldering houses.

Chester turned to me with a smile. "What a joyful guy."

"He isn't normally like that it's just we both lost our pack...."

"You don't seem hurt." Chester said rising his eyebrows.

"So says the guy who was chasing a scared little girl." I spat back at him.

When I took a step towards the direction Xidan went Chester spoke up. "Phoenix.....wait."

I glanced back at him and I saw something flashed within his eyes but, I couldn't quite figure it out.

"What?"

"I need you to......" He struggled to continue.

"You need me to... What?"

He kicked the dirt and huffed. "Come with me to meet the king."

I started to awkwardly chuckle while he just glared down at my weird laughter.

"There is no king... This is the 20th century."

He rolled his eyes. "Not the type of King you're thinking about."

"Then who?" I sighed.

"An alpha King." He mumbled. "The man who sent me to get close to you...... Phoenix..."

I started to shuffle slowly backwards. "Chester... Our friendship is something real, don't joke around about that."

He rubbed his temples and shook his head. "He forced me to get to know you so he would know everything about you before your mate."

"Chester...."

The friend I've known for years has only been there for me because someone ordered him to be!

"I'm sorry but...."

"No but's!!" I intruded.

He took a deep breath and nodded. "Yes but, only in the beginning...."

"Get away from me, Chester." I seethed. "The one person I thought I could trust has lied to me too."

I stalked away from Chester allowing him to think of what he has done to our friendship.

I used to tell him everything..... We would do homework together even though I..... Moved around a lot, I at least wanted one friend in my life I could call up even if I had moved. Chester was that person who put a smile on my face whenever tears ran down my face. He was everything I had hoped in a friend..... To find out it was fake....

Xidan is the only person I can trust in my life. The only man who hasn't lied to me yet..... I can't believe I haven't noticed that yet.  Jameson, Jackson and Chester; all lied to me to get something in return-

Jameson- he wanted me to be safe.

Jackson- to destroy my pack which he has successfully done.

Chester- for a unknown man who seems to have too much interests in me.

I balled my fists at my sides as warm tears slide down my pale face. Fire blazed down each house I walked by..... I saw mother's crying next to their dead son or daughter.

How could I ever let this happen....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Markie By RuHu

Werewolf

1.4K 92 9
All werewolves have mates. So what happens when you fall for someone before you're 18... "Hopefully hes my mate" is all Markie can think as she waits...
1.7M 41.2K 54
Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't think much of it when she couldn't make any...
433K 15.1K 50
All rights reserved. ~ ~DUAL POV~ ~ Azalea and Aiden have never gotten along. Despite the absurdity of it, they have been rivals since birth. But...
3.5K 123 19
(EDITING PLEASE RE-READ!) Isabella Adrienne has just turned 18 and must now find her true mate. In a world where being marked by anyone but your true...