Biting Jasper

By SeraphinaRivera

An ordinary life turned upside down as Adam comes back to a small town in Virginia. Jasper is just trying to... More

Biting Jasper
† Chapter Two
† Chapter Three
† Chapter Four
† Chapter Five
† Chapter Six
† Chapter Seven
† Chapter Eight
† Chapter Nine
† Chapter Ten
† Chapter Eleven
† Chapter Twelve
† Chapter Thirteen
† Chapter Fourteen
Part Two - Description - New Cover
†† Chapter One
†† Chapter Two
†† Chapter Three
†† Chapter Four
†† Chapter Five
†† Chapter Six
†† Chapter Seven
†† Chapter Eight
†† Chapter Nine
†† Chapter Eleven
†† Chapter Twelve
†† Chapter Thirteen
†† Chapter Fourteen
†† Chapter Fifteen
†† Chapter Sixteen
†† Chapter Seventeen
†† Chapter Eighteen
†† Chapter Nineteen
†† Chapter Twenty
†† Chapter Twenty-One
†† Chapter Twenty-Two
†† Chapter Twenty-Three
†† Chapter Twenty-Four
†† Chapter Twenty-Five
†† Chapter Twenty-Six
†† Chapter Twenty-Seven

†† Chapter Ten

67.3K 1.5K 358
By SeraphinaRivera

               "Close your eyes, babe." Adam warned me, grasping me tighter as he stretched out his wings. "We're about to go super speed. Just close your eyes, breathe into my chest and we will be there in no time."

               My hands started shaking, I was a little afraid of this super speed flying. I never ever stare down when we fly because I'm deeply scared of heights. I nodded at him, confidently, I trusted him. I jumped into his chest and wrapped my arms around him. Locked.

               "Such a sissy." Kim muttered as she walked out in front of us, she started running and took one leap and disappeared through the sky, that was the fastest I've ever seen. Adam had brought back blood from a blood bank earlier so they were healthy, full and strong. It's time to leave the desert.

               "Get ready." He whispered into my ears. I closed my eyes.

               He bent his knees slightly and gently, like a feather, flew up. I thought he said he was going to go at super speed. Then suddenly a noise filled my ears, rocket sounds, wind whistling, and we were shooting through the air at the speed of light.

               I used all my strength to hold on to Adam. If I was still a human, I would have been fried at this point. I would have slipped from his arms and fallen to my death. At least I wasn't shocking anyone this time.

               Poor Adam was starving himself before this day, I now see his true potential in flight. I wonder how well he works in a fight now. That made me feel guilt, it was my fault, he didn't want to drink because of me.

               And I was too stubborn and overreacted when I found him sucking on some girl's neck. It should have been my neck, but that doesn't work anymore. I have demon's blood. It isn't satisfying for him anymore.

               That's kind of cool to think about it. When I was human, I was his meal. So I wouldn't spend anymore on food for him. That's such a saver. I work way too hard for my five dollars from my mom. I wouldn't need to take care of him when he was hungry. Just ... get my neck ... eat baby! EAT!

               And it's also a little bit crazy, and a bit erotic. And kinky... 

               And it usually leads to something else... mm.

               Soaring through the skies helped me cleared my mind. It help me forget that I was painfully dying and there might not be enough time. If I die, then that is okay. I know now that there is an afterlife. Maybe I would see Adam there when he dies. If he ever dies. I'm sure the sun would explode eventually and he would die.

               I cowardly opened my eyes, first it was more of a squint then I opened them fully and looked up at Adam's neck. I examined his face, he was looking up and he looked so peaceful. Why can't I be like that? Why can't I be serious and sexy all the time?

               I loved him...

               I would guess that thirty minutes passed when suddenly Adam's speed decreased. I looked up at him and his eyes were scanning the earth, a little tension formed in his facial expression. He looked up at Kim, they seemed to be having some type of telephatic conversation. Great, more secrets. I should shock them.

               Kim looked down then nodded back at Adam. We all dived in, wings spread out as we flew over land. I flower smacked me, how was that even possible? Weird asses.

               Adam flapped his wings as we hovered over the earth and I dropped on the ground. His wings disappeared and he landed next to me. Kim was high up in the sky and her wings suddenly disappeared. She screamed like a psycho and landed on one foot, the other foot was up in the air like a ballerina.

               "Aw shit, my heel is stuck in the ground." She cursed. 

               "Where are we?" I asked Adam, ignoring Kim as she fought with the ground.

               He drove his attention from the forest to me, he grabbed my shoulders and started deeply into my eyes. I almost melted at the sight of his clear blue eyes. My lower lip trembled, the cuteness, it was too much.

               "Jasper," He spoke. "Through that forest is a town, a town of vampires."

               "Is it like a cowboy town? With wood houses and stuff?"

               He lowered his eye brows. "What? No... it's like a normal town but smaller. We call it the nocturnal alley."

               I snorted. "Nocturnal? Who thought of that name?"

               "It doesn't matter." He snapped. "You can't use magic in there, you understand me?"

               "I mean seriously, Nocturnal? That's such a lame and cliche name for a vampire alley." I continued on. "I guess that's better than calling it vampire alley or some emo name."

               I was tackled by Adam's lips as they crashed against mine, making me jump. I smiled as he moved his lips with mine, he grunted while he kissed me harder, soft moans escaped his mouth. I kissed him back, the same way he did, earning myself more moans.

               "Okay," I whispered, placing my hands on his arm. "You have my attention."

               "I wasn't done." He leaned back and licked my lips. I whimpered in his hold, his lips were so inviting and gentle. I captured his tongue in my mouth and tasted everything that is him. I brushed my hand over his soft skin.

               "Can we move it along people?" Kim interrupted us.

               We broke apart, keeping our eyes at each other. I blushed and wiped my mouth.

               "Anyway," Adam coughed. "Don't use magic in this town please. Anything but magic. These vampires hate witches and warlocks. They hate magic."

               "I won't." I mumbled. "But why are we here?"

               "Kim reminded me that there are old vampires in this town. Maybe they can help us with the next dragon. "

               "Yep. Now let's move." Kim pushed us both in the direction of the forest.

               Adam grabbed my hand and I smiled at him. He was so perfect. I sighed happily. Is there such thing as a happy sigh? Oh well, I just invented it. What are you gonna do about it sister?

               We stepped through the forest, branches cracking beneath our feet. Kim dashed past us, using her vampire speed and reached the town. I jumped right behind her and dashed quickly next to her. There was no town, it looked like a dark alley where people get killed. There were houses all over, but not even the pretty kind.

               They were black, like if they were burnt. There were definitely vampires walking around like a normal day. Except that it's still night and the sun won't be rising for an hour or two. I hate when Adam wakes me up early.

               I tried to let go of Adam's hand but he wouldn't let me. I just wanted to be safe, I don't want to get in a fight with vampires because we're homosexuals. Then I'd really use my magic powers to protect my baby!

               "So..." I whispered at Adam. "Who are we looking for again?"

               "His name is Johnathan." He answered.

               I gulped when I saw this freaky looking chick glare at me. Her fangs were out and ready for a prey. Well I'm sorry scary looking chick, I'm not human. But according to Adam, I smell magical. I hope that my enticing scent won't gather groups of curious vampires.

               I walked behind Adam, my hand still locked with his. Kim was behind me, eyeing everyone and flashing her finger. We were the cool trio, we were just walking with so much class that we looked scary. Kind of? Oh come on, a guy can dream.

               In reality, we just look like a bunch of gay penguins.

               "Hello, are you lost?" A woman walked in front of us.

               "We're looking for Johnathan." Kim told her.

               "Oh, John. He's in that house." She pointed to her left.

               "Thank you." Adam told her.

               The woman was eyeing me, stop smelling me! I know I smell interesting but that is just illegal! It's illegal dammit! You can't just go around smelling people like they're some scratch and sniff sticker! No! I will not stand here and be abused like that.

               We walked inside the house, it was opened anyway. It looked like a store, it was a library or a book store. We reached the counter and Adam coughed loudly. Really? Does it take that much energy to say John?

               John, I guessed, flashed in front of the counter and looked at us. He was young, and he was old? Oh science you...

               Or...fantasy you...

               "Kim, is that you?" He was surprised. "Long time."

               "You're looking great." She growled playfully.

               "So are you! How are you? What can I help you with?"

               "I am great and my friends here need some help. I thought maybe you could help us since you basically have the knowledge of a God."

               "Aw, well thank you for the compliment." He turned to us. "What can I help you with?"

               "We're looking for a dragon." Adam answered.

               "A dragon you say..." He scratched his head and scanned the room. He dashed all over the room, searching every possible book. Why is it always a book? We're in the future for God's sakes, where are the damn DVD's?

               "Specifically an air dragon." Kim added.

               Johnathan sighed and dropped down from the book shelves. "The air dragon," He stared at me, was he smelling me too? "He's impossible to find. You can only find him during a strong hurricane."

               "Oh great." I muttered.

               "Hey," He nodded at me. "Why do you smell funny?"

               "Whoa," I rolled my head ghetto-like. "For your information, I take showers constantly."

               "No, no, no." He said rapidly. "I mean you smell different."

               "He drank the blood of a dragon. Maybe that's what you smell." Adam quickly answered, I could feel him getting nervous. He was grabbing my hand too tightly.

               Johnathan's eyes widened. "Did you really? You guys actually saw a dragon?"

               "I'm just that good, aren't I." I batted my lashes at Adam.

               "Sure..." He muttered.

               "I got attacked by a dragon and I was badly injured." I told him. Even though that wasn't what he was smelling. He was smelling my power, my magic, my necromancer scent. But necromancers don't exist to neither of their worlds, humans or vampires. Only one can live at a time. So it's pretty much rare and invisible.

               "Oh, right. A dragon can kill a vampire easily. Well I'm happy that you survived to tell the tale." He leaned over the counter to examine me. "You're a new vampire aren't you?"

               "Yep."

               "Isn't it great?"

               "Oh, it's very fascinating." I smiled at him, I tried not to show that I was lying.

               "Did you become a vampire to be with him? Eternal life with the one you love." He looked at our locked hands.

                "I wish. I got killed."

                "Alright, that's enough." Kim stepped in and kicked Adam and I out of the house.

                "Wait," Johnathan appeared in front of me in a flash. "Who killed you? If you want we can hunt them down. That's what we do."

                "That would be lovely," I laughed hard. So did Kim. "But no, you can't kill her."

                "Come on, I'd love a good fight."

               "Does Vamptra sound good to you?" Adam hissed at him. Johnathan's face went paler than possible. He started breathing hard and quickly ran away. "Coward."

               "Stop! Please! I beg you!" A woman screamed. I looked back and saw two vampires dragging a woman that looked like a human. I felt sad for her, I can't do anything to save her. I can't intrude, I can't show them my power. 

               This town is full of vampires, hundreds, maybe more. Risking my life to save just a human seems ... stupid. I hate when people kill others, specially when vampires kill innocent humans, but this is different. I'm not being a hypocrite, because I did get angry at Adam for doing the same. This is different...

               "Shut up." A vampire smacked her in the face, causing red stripes to form on her cheeks from his nails.

               "You! Please help me." She stared directly at me. Whoa, why me? Out of all the people. I'm still a vampire. "Please, I beg you. Don't let them kill me."

               "All witches will be killed." A young boy announced. I guess he isn't such a young boy if he lived longer than my grandparents. 

               She's a witch...why can't she just teleport out? Disappear! Do some magic! Come on! Witches are capable of much more than making fire or teleporting. Defend yourself.

               "You have magic." She stuttered at me, suddenly heads snapped in our direction. Uh oh. Thank's a lot witch. "You have it. I can feel it."

               Hundreds of vampires stared at me with their dark and hungry eyes. Most were confused, contemplating on what I was. A vampire, or a warlock? Or neither...

               Kim covered my back and Adam my front. Both would protect me to their death? That actually melted my heart. Aw, I had such good friends. Growls and hisses were heard, then everything went quiet and still.

               "It's not magic. It's just dragon blood." Johnathan appeared through the crowd of vampires. "It's amazing. He survived an attack of a dragon."

               Suddenly the tension disappeared.

               "A dragon you say? That's interesting." A vampire spoke loudly.

               "Agreed. It smells so intriguing." Another spoke. Then everything became loud as everyone jumped into the conversation. Dragons...

               "I know what you are." The witch muttered at me. "You are no vampire. You are something else. Something greater than magic itself."

               I opened my mouth and let my fangs pop out. "I'm a vampire. It's the dragon blood that you are smelling." I told her.

               I heard her gulp. "Impossible..."

               "See! He is a vampire. Kill the lying witch!"

               A very tall and strong vampire dashed behind the witch and grabbed her head. I dared to look away. Suddenly the witch chanted words before her head was pulled out of her own body. I almost gagged as her headless body twitched on the ground. 

               I suddenly felt this burning feeling in my throat. I started coughing and grabbed my throat. What is this? What is happening to me? It was like something was crawling through my mouth and decending into my stomach. What did the witch cast on me? What is this!

               I dropped on my knees as the burning traveled through my body.

                A young boy walked towards me and stared at me. "The witch casted a revealing spell. It shows your true self."

               Adam touched my back and watched me, fear in his eyes as I started coughing up black blood. This isn't my blood! I felt like I was choking on air, how is that possbile? How does this reveal my true self? And what does that even mean.

               "What is that? What is happening to him?" Adam snapped at the young boy.

               "The witch wanted to reveal what he is before she died. But we already know he's a vampire. It should stop in a minute or two. Don't worry. It's not deadly." He smiled at me then walked away.

               Adam sent Kim a look.

               "Reveal what he is?" His heart started racing. "Kim we have to go now."

               She nodded and grabbed me. Her wings appeared, flapping gently. She bent her knees to shoot up into the sky but something happened. I shocked us both, then everything around me started burning as lightning released from my body. I screamed as it burned my insides. It's happening again.

               Kim quickly dashed away from me and so did Adam. I knew that they didn't want to leave me like this but these can kill anyone. My hair started flowing in the air, it was like being underwater. The electricity hurt so much. I was being cooked alive.

               And I still couldn't breathe. All I could do was scream in pain.

               "The witch was right. He has magic! Kill him now!"

               Replace the W in witch with B.

               A vampire dashed towards me but lightning somehow hit him in the heart. He exploded into dust. Everyone else who tried to run towards me was now running away from me. I cried out in pain as the electricity shot through my brain.

               This isn't fun. This is never fun.

               I became nervous when the electricity stopped and I was left there, on my knees, defenseless. I could breathe again, the spell wore off. That witch, if I could bring her to life, I'd do it so I could kill her again.

               "What are you?!" A woman hissed at me as she circled me.

               "Not your business lady." I shot at her.

               "Before we kill you, tell me what you are." She repeated angrily.

               I laughed. "I dare you to even try."

               I was a little sick and tired of people always telling me I'm weak or worthless. I don't want to give anyone the satisfaction of making me afraid. I'm Jasper, not some dog. Just because they are vampires doesn't mean they are stronger than everyone else. Obviously, they haven't met a necromancer.

               "Are you challenging me?" Her jaw dropped.

               "It wouldn't be much of a challenge."

               "So what are you? A vampire and a witch? That's not possible."

               "No, it's not." I got up and dusted off myself, I had the remains of a dead vampire on me. That's just gross. "I'm something more, so I suggest you back off and let us go."

               Everyone now watched us with eager eyes. Most of them looked like they wanted to rip my head off. What did I ever do to them? So they hate witches, so what? The war was a long time ago. They need to get over themselves.

               "I don't think so." She smiled, she dashed towards me in great speed.

               I called out my staff quickly and it appeared in my hands as I tapped it against the ground. A wave of wind knocked her back into the ground. My robe began to appear on my body, crawling through my arms like a robotic armor.

               "What the hell?" Someone shouted.

               "I'm a necromancer." I smiled back at her. Yeah, don't mess with me or I become sassy.

               "What is a necromancer?" She asked. Everyone else started whispering to themselves.

               "Attack me and you'll find out."

               She scrunched her eyes and dashed towards me. This will make everyone a little mad and scared, specially for Kim and Adam. I held back some of my power, kept it a secret because I didn't want them afraid of me. But now it's time to show these vampires who is the true boss around here.

               I swung my arm around, hitting her right in the jaw. When she was on the floor I rose my hand in front of me and captured her with my mind. I moved her around on the ground, she tried to struggle but couldn't break free.

               I dragged her as I walked through the street, everyone just watched. I rose my staff and it glowed, my little green glowing spheres circled the staff and then I commanded them to hit her in the chest. Thousands of spheres appeared from my staff as they shot directly to her chest.

               They penetrated through her and killed her. The vampire turned into ashes and a black glow appeared from where she once stood. The black glow hovered in the air and I captured it in my hand. It was her energy, her life.

               I can steal life and use it as my own. Which means, I can live forever ... even as a human.

               Only once have I ever used this power and it was by accident. My cat was the victim. I killed my cat, stole it's life and sucked up inside me somehow. After that, I felt so strong and energized. Like I could live forever. That's why I am so good looking and young. One cat can do that.

               And now here comes the next power that I hid from my friends, Kim even asked...

               "Anyone else?" I warned them before I did the power, maybe they won't attack and they will leave us. "I control death...so I suggest you just let us go."

               Dozens of growls, and then dozens of vampires started running towards me. I knew it, they don't care, they rather die than let us go. I raised my arm and stopped them all from reaching me. I pushed them all back away from me then rose them in the air. I can control vampires.

               Always have...I found out when I was sleeping with Adam and I wanted to push him away from me because he was cuddling too hard. I was still human. So I rose him in the air and that's how I found out. Pretty simple.

               "I can control you." I spoke loudly. "So I will ask again. Let us go or I will leave you all hovering in the air, and let the sun take care of you."

               "Just go!" Someone screamed.

               I looked up, none of them argued so I smiled proudly at myself. I can get scary sometimes. All I wanted to do was leave in peace, that's all. I made my robe and staff disappear and then I shot them all as far away as possible. I quickly ran towards Kim and Adam, grabbed their hands and ran off into the forest.

               "Stop!" Adam shouted after a few minutes of running, I'm sure we ran past a state by now.

               Kim and I slided on the earth until we stopped then we both fell down on top of each other. I got up and dusted myself off. Stupid speed, it's kind of hard to stop when you're running that fast. I walked up to Adam who just stood there staring at me.

               "What?"

               "You can control us?" He had denial in his tone, he looked at me in a way that made me shudder. It was almost anger and confusion.

               "Yeah."

               "And you can steal our life?"

               "Anyone's life." I corrected him. "It's not my fault though. I never asked for this. I don't even know how I'm a necromancer but all I know is that I would never hurt you guys."

               "But why didn't you tell me?"

               "Because I'm still trying to figure it out. The more I live, the more secrets I discover about myself. I unlock more and more and more power and I don't know how long I can take this. I have no answers. I'm in this alone."

               "No you aren't." He caressed my face. "You will never be alone. I will be there for you till the end. I promise. But you can't keep secrets like that."

               Oh no he didn't. I raised a brow. "You do know that you kept a secret too. This one more important than controlling vampires. My mom!" 

               "I didn't want you to be hurt."

               "Oh yeah? How do you think I felt after I learned that you kept it from me? I rather you tell me the truth and not hide it from me."

               "Can we not make this about me? You're now going to be the one everyone talks about. And by everyone I mean all vampires. You're going to be in even more danger now that you have exposed yourself to a town full of stupid vampires."

               "If you haven't noticed by know. I can take care of myself pretty well."

               "Are you saying you don't need me?"

               "I'm saying I wouldn't need you to protect myself." I muttered.

               He looked at me with disbelief. He tilted his head down and stared at his hands.

               "Then good luck, Jasper." And then he ran away into the forest, faster than I have ever seen. He ... he left? Did he just break up with me?

               "ADAM!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "ADAM! COME BACK!"

               I fell on my knees. I couldn't stand up anymore, I felt weak. My heart clenched, my eyes stung as I looked at the dark forest. Why did he leave? I don't understand! I only said the truth! I don't need anyone to protect me. I can do it by myself. How is that bad? That should be good.

               "Adam has always lived to protect the ones he loves. So when you deny him that right, he becomes depressed because he feels useless." Kim walked behind me and patted my back. "He will come back...Just give him time. We're all scared."

               "But I didn't do anything wrong!"

               She shrugged. "It's Adam. You can't change who he is."

               "Did he break up with me?" I stared at her. "He did...didn't he?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 50.8K 22
Jordan Patterson has to accept that his number one nemesis is the one he's destined to love for the rest of his immortal life. Ever since childhood...
3.8M 157K 42
Book One in Mate Trilogy Sorenson was adopted at a young age, into a family that was abusive. His 'parents' would adopt more and more children and du...
18.2K 745 39
Just when Mizuki thought he had found his one true mate, his entire world turned upside down. He went from the happy little omega to the omega that...
71 0 5
The Life of a young boy is turned upside down as everything he thinks he knows becomes more foreign then one would dream. Gaining power so unreal tha...