Mr Grumpy - DISCONTINUED AND...

By Im_Just_That_Awkward

*** THIS IS THE OG 'MR GRUMPY' HOWEVER I AM IN THE PROCESS OF RE-WRITING IT AS A NEW BOOK, THIS CAN BE FOUND... More

Chapter 1- My Car Broke Down
Chapter 2- Those Red Velvet Cupcakes
Chapter 3- The Noble Knight.
Note.
Chapter 4- Mr Pierce Gave Us A Quickie
Chapter 5- The Lone Stranger
Chapter 7- It's A Blushing Marathon
Chapter 8- Talk About Being Grumpy
Chapter 9- Baby's Can Erupt Into Volcanoes
Chapter 10- Too Many Awkward Silences
Chapter 11- Alex Fights The Beasts
Chapter 12- His Heavenly Hugs
Chapter 13- The Dog Days Are Not Over
Chapter 14- This Cat Has Some Sassy Pants
Chapter 15- Day 1: Majestical Taco's
Chapter 16- Day 2: Those Perfect Eyebrows
Chapter 17- Day 3: A Night As A Sinner
Chapter 18- Day 4: Deja Vu's And Drunk Conversations
Chapter 19- Day 5: Sunscreen Lotions.
Chapter 20- Day 6: Blank Faces On Fleek
Chapter 21- Rainbow Smiles
Chapter 22- Arrow In Bear Beer
Chapter 23- A Cheesy Moon
Chapter 24- The Devil's Dollhouse
Chapter 25- Pretty Pumpkins
Chapter 26- The Scare
Chapter 27- Frost Bites.
Chapter 28- White Silk And Lace
Chapter 29- Frothy Bubbles.
Chapter 30- Stubbed Toes
Chapter 31- Crybaby and Filthy
overdue author's note.
UPDATE

Chapter 6- The Cave Has V.I.P's

61.2K 2K 542
By Im_Just_That_Awkward

Hello Beautiful Children. I am on this buzz where I keep saying honey and child. Like seriously it become a habit. And oh my god. Guess what else I have been saying. Guess right now. Deez Nuts. What a loser I have become. But seriously it is sooo old and I still keep saying it like someone could be saying, "Oh Gigi, guess what Mr said to my mom about my report." and then I would be like, "Deez Nuts? Hah Gottem." I am the ultimate loser with the capital L. Shoot me with a pegasus.

Also I want to say a MASSIVE thank you to all you beautiful voters and commenters, I really do appreciate them.

Anyway enough of this crap, enjoy..

Anastasia's POV

I could finally feel the blood rush down to my body. I am pretty sure my circulatory system stopped for a second. Jasper held me on his shoulder for 17 minutes. 17 minutes. Bloody hell that is commitment. On the way to what ever the Cave was, people stared at us and I just gave them an awkward hand wave. My swollen foot had been dangling in front of Jasper but he didn't acknowledge it.

If someone's swollen red yucky foot was in front of your face, what would you do?

Well you would say, 'Excuse me, please remove your slightly disfigured swollen ankle away from my face please.'

But what did he do?

Nothing. Not even a flinch. And that had been my attempt to be put down.

Now I stood by the door of The Cave. The whole scene gave of a dodgy dealing vibe. No offense to the owners.The walls were painted a cold grey colour with a black stripe running through the wall; vertically. On the walls there were posters of boxers and wrestlers. Oh so this was some fighting club. Ohh The Fight Club. My eyes then drifted to the fighting ring that was situated in the middle of the large room. Even though it was empty, people were crowding it as if waiting for someone. It also had a bar that attracted most of the old, lonely men. No offense.

"Come on." Jasper dragged me by the arm as he walked to a staircase. I looked at the stairs skeptically, what was up there?

"Oh hurry up. The stairs aren't going to eat you." He raised his brow and rubbed his lip with his thumb. I slowly nodded and followed him, trying to keep up with his long strides.

"What is this place?" I whispered out as we came to the top of the stairs and two men appeared in front of a steel door. They looked hella scary.

"It's The Cave, if you didn't noticed. Where people fight, deal, drink, and get laid." He paused before continuing, "Don't speak to anyone, okay?" I furrowed my brows at him. Were they bad people? Of course dumb bum.

"Jasper." One of the scary men said and nodded at him. The two men- who I reacognized as twins-stood in front of the steel door with there hands in front analyzing me.

"Ivan. Ilijah. This is Ana." Jasper's voice turned more stern. Whoa, weird. Just a second ago he was a happy chappy and now he is...... well, Mr grumpy number 2.

They both had light almost golden brown eyes. They both had their hair shaved so that you only see a thin coating of blonde hair. Ivan looked way nicer that Ilijah. Well maybe it's because he attempted to give me a small smile. The only difference between them was that Ilijah had a nasty scar that started from the top of his cheekbones to the corner of his mouth. I flinched wondering how it got there.

"Ana." Ivan's voice sounded foreign. He stared at me from top all the way to my unicorn shoes. Then he looked at Jasper. "Does Nikolai know about you bringing a new one in?"

Jasper was quiet for a moment, staring at the twins before speaking, "She isn't a prostitute Ivan." I gasped at the crude word. "She's Adrian's."

With that said, the twins eyebrows rose as they open the steal door. Ilijah glared at me with disbelief and shook his head. Jasper's grip tightened on my arm dragging me inside.

Clouds of smoke filled the large room. Men sat on chairs chatting to each other while girls in clothes that probably wasn't even clothes sat on their laps. There was also a group of guys smoking something and a table that had, wait, was that drugs? There we a couple of girls serving alcohol to men. When I walked passed some of them, they gave me stares. One of the girls came towards Jasper totally unaware of my presences.

"Jasper." The blonde purred out. She had a short, really short denim skirt with a yellow daisy bra. Bra? Who wears bras in public with out something over? Idiot. No offense. Isn't she like cold? She seductively licked her lips as she eyed Jasper.

"Kelsey." He nodded uninterested, he stared around looking for someone. Her eyes had annoyance in them but she brushed it off and her gaze followed his hand around my arm. Immediately she glared at me, well at least she noticed me.

"So Jasper," She paused as he looked back at her, "Who is this." She nodded to me and eyed my outfit.

"Ana." It came out choppy like he was annoyed at her.

"Hi Kelsey." I mumbled out and gave her an awkward smile.

"How do you know my name? Are you a stalker or something?" She raised her brow and sneered at me looking at her nails.

I stared at her as my cheeks heated up, "Um no. I heard Jasper call you that." I looked down again.

"Wel-"

"Listen Kelsey," Jasper cut her off and she gave him a smile, " Where is Adrian?" And then her smile dropped.

"Back rooms." With that said he dragged me away from Kelsey. Thank the lords.

* * * *

Jasper and I stood in the crowd. By the time we got to the back rooms, Mr Grumpy was gone. I think he was fighting someone.

"So, um Jasper, does Mr Grum- Adrian Miles fight?" I said trying to not get knocked over by the screaming fans.

Jasper chuckles. "Ana, Of course he fights, he is one of the best in the country."

"Really?" I said teasingly and nodded looking at the empty ring waiting.

"Really." That was all he said before a fat old guy was standing in the middle of the ring with a microphone.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, May I have your attention." Mr fat guy said as his greasy short fingers gripped the microphone. Almost everyone was silent. I looked up and saw that the V.I.P people too had access to see what was going on.

I stared at the people on the top floor, the men all screamed dangerous and powerful. I wonder what Jasper and Mr Grumpy is doing with them. I began thinking.

"...Adrian Miles vs Kenneth Jules." Apparently I was thinking way to hard that I fell on Jasper, startled by the crowds roar. They were like headless chickens.

Jasper looked down at me and smiled. Awhh cutie pie. "You okay?"

I smiled. I looked back at the ring and noticed when Mr Grumpy came out he wore a plain black shorts, shirtless, I could practically hear the girls drool. He-as always- had no emotion plastered on his face. He jumped onto the ring and glared at Mr Fat guy. Mr Fat guy smiled nervously and gestured for his opponent to come out.

The guy, or hulk, whoever he was was definitely on steroids. No offence. Kenneth Jules did not even look like he could fit in the ring. He had extremely broad shoulders, large-triple the size of Mr Grumpy's- biceps. Holy goodness cows, was Mr Grumpy gonna fight this? Kenneth wore a cocky grin, I had to admit that his face was nice, but his body was abnormally big. Scary.

I swallowed before tapping Jasper, " Is Adrian Miles seriously going to fight Hulk? He could get really injured. Have you seen the size of that man?"

Jasper laughed out before looking straight ahead, "Of course, Adrian will beat him. Little Kenny here, is too slow and has no skills. He relies to much on his strength."

Little Kenny was so not little.

The match began.

I stood the in awe as they went at each other. Hulk had tried to sock Mr Grumpy in the nose but failed and Mr Grumpy struck at him right in the stomach. Hulk had bend down like predicted and did not protect his face,  leaving Mr Grumpy to have a go at his face. Kenny's grin slipped as his mouth became bloody. I grimaced as I saw Kenny jab Mr Grumpy's left side, but Mr Grumpy quickly retaliated and punched him quickly in the face and hard. Little Kenny went down.

Woah. My brain wasn't able to fully process what just happened. Hulk just got beaten up by Mr Grumpy who was tiny compared to him- my friends.

"I told you." Was what Jasper shouted out at me and cheered for his friend. And I did the same.

We were walking back to the back rooms, where Mr Grumpy apparently was there. Did he know that I was here?

"Woah I cannot believe that Adrian Miles won over Hulk." I moved my arms wildly around my body as I walked beside Jasper. He grinned.

"Yeah, well I just wont $980 on that match."

"What?! You bet on your friend? and that much money?"

"Yeah. The people go craz-"

"Why the hell is she here Jasper?!" A voice came out from in front of us. And there he was. He stood there by a wooden door with a tight black t-shirt and he still had his nose ring.

"Dud-"

"Don't dude me Jasper. Why is she here by the Cave? You know it isn't safe."  Awh he cares.

"Oh Adi is someone caring about someone?" Jaspe wiggled his eyebrows and I giggled beside him.

"Shut up. No, I just don't want the cops to find some dead chick from our school here." He rolls his eyes and then glared at me again. Never mind he doesn't.

I gasped loudly, "Hey Mr Grumpy, that is quite rude, don't you think? And I am your friend!"

He raised a brow and moved closer to me, "Does it look like I give a.." He said the word people. He said the F word that ended with a K. And it wasn't Fork or Firetruck. It was a four letter word describing plenty of different words. And he said it.

"Oh my gosh you swore. Holy cows, thats naughty naughty. Now Santa isn't going to give you anymore presents you know? I can't believe that you did it. My Aunt Jhuno would be quite mad if she met you, and probably hit you with a wooden spoon. Or a metal one. Bu-"

"God, if I knew you would've ranted about something this useless, I wouldn't have sworn. Christ." He pinched his nose as if something smelt bad. Was it me?

I quickly ducked my head to my chest and sniffed for a second before coming back up. Hopefully no one saw that. Thank god it wasn't me.

"Woah, you guys are like the golden couple." We heard a clap fall into the air breaking the silence. I turned around at the sound of the unfamiliar voice.

Dark green almost black eyes stared back at me. I shivered as they scanned over me? The owner of the scary eyes was tall and lanky, but he screamed powerful.

His lips were pulled up to a smirk taunting me. He also had a thin scar above his left eyebrow and at the bottom of his nose. He looked around his early 40's with his slightly grey hair gelled back as it came above his shoulders.

He licked his lips as he finally finished his body scan, "Now who is this beautiful lady."

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

How was this chapter? So sorry, this chapter was really really short sorry honey bees.

QOTD: What is your favourite musical?

Mine is Grease.

Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

Follow

-Gigi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

869K 22.1K 24
{Complete} (((Disclaimer))) I wrote this book/completed it when I was 13/14, it does not exhibit my current writing ability and is very much unedited...
4.4K 471 43
Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what this? " I lost the ability to speak Englis...
17.7K 571 25
In a far far far... very far away land, there was a beautiful maiden name Serena. Fair skin, red wine lips, brown eyes, midnight black hair, and a hi...
Astrid By <3

Teen Fiction

6.4K 78 32
Carter slowly walked towards me, butterflies swarming in my stomach, filling every inch of me. "Assi." he grabbed my wrists, and made me look at him...