Unseen (Kuroshitsuji)

By Hizashita

After another day of school you come home to relax, work on some homework. Just a casual afternoon for you. ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Ending 1)
Chapter 22 (Ending 2)
Chapter 23 (Ending 3)
Chapter 25 (Ending 4)
THANK YOU ^.^

Chapter 18

10.1K 460 312
By Hizashita

Previously:

"What in gods name is this?" He seems very disturbed.

I look closer at what's on the screen and my toothbrush falls right out of my mouth.

"I can explain.." I say very nervously.

"Start explaining.."

Now:

On the screen is the Ciel X Reader I was reading.

"Well... I .. Uh.." I look at the ground.

"And what's this?" Sebastian says, entering the room, holding something.

I look at the something he's holding and realise it's a Black Butler poster. I stand there in silence for a few moments and then speak up.

"Well.. I guess I have no other choice.." I sigh and sit.

"You are all what we call... anime characters.."

It takes an hour or so but eventually I convince them that I'm not insane and that the are in fact, anime characters.

"So we aren't really real?" Ciel questions.

"Well.. No.." I sigh.

"How interesting" Sebastian mumbles.

"Here, I'll even show you.." I say as I walk to the TV.

I turn on the TV and select a random episode of black butler. Just out of Ciels luck, it's the episode where he dresses as a girl.

"Oh for Christ sake.. I remember this.." Ciel mutters

We all watch for a while and then Ciel finally has enough and switches off the TV.

"And you know that Faustus and I are demons..?" Sebastian asks.

"Yes.." I sigh.

"Then I must get to work on cleaning this apartment.." Sebastian says as he begins speed cleaning the apartment.

"So now you see.." I sit down, with the intent of sitting on the couch, only to end up on Claude's lap.

I look at him and he sits there with a slightly amused expression.

"Ugh" I stand. "How long have you been sitting there?"

"About 5 minutes.." He chuckles.

I shake my head and walk to my room, closing the door behind me.

Ciel and Alois head outside onto the balcony arguing about something.

Sebastian's POV:

I chuckle as (Y/n) walks off. It seems she won't be forgiving Claude any time soon. I sit on the couch next to Claude and lean back with a sigh.

"So, she really does loathe you.." I chuckle again.

"Shut it Michaelis" he mumbles.

"I find this very amusing.." I smirk.

"I'm going to get her soul either way.." He growls.

I don't know what it was, but, it hurt my heart to hear he was still going to try and take her soul. And then, I suddenly got angry. Angry at the thought that he was going to try and take away the one person I care about. I.. I think I love (Y/n). It's silly for a demon to love, but she's so perfect to me.

I stand and slam him into a wall. He throws me off and I land perfectly on my feet.

Ciel and Alois run and and start yelling things. Before I can even take out my knives and forks, I'm interrupted by a yell coming from (Y/n)'s room.

"IF YOU TWO ARE FIGHTING IM GOING TO SKIN YOU ALIVE"

Alois and Ciel quickly make their way back out onto the balcony.

I chuckle once more. I turn to walk off but I stop and turn my head to look at Claude.

"By the way, if you try and take (Y/n)'s soul, I'll put you in the ground and send you straight back to hell.." My eyes flash and I walk off.

(A/N: Hey guys! I found out I've finished all my exams! I have a performance with my band coming up but that shouldn't interfere with my updating at all. Thanks for the patience and sorry for typos and weird autocorrections (: )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 6.7K 18
EDITING *Clears their throat* So you my little friend are going on an adventure. It was normal day for you, watching Black Butler, eating poky and dr...
206K 4.5K 16
Living with the head of the phantomhive family , two handsome boys falling for you , what about your feelings ? ... Having a special mark on your eye...
235K 8.2K 35
"No leave me, he's going to come soon!" Tears clouded their eyes as they were forced to leave you, "But (Y/n)! -" Jim started. "Don't worry we'll mee...