Austin Carlile Love Story c:

By shannoonnewbs

First story. im trying guy i really am. its about Austin carlile obviously. But what happenes when Lily ends... More

Just a note c:
Ben threw.
The Flood.
The calm.
authors note :c
O.G Loko
YDG?
second & sebring
The Depths
let live
sorry
YDG

The Storm.

126 1 0
By shannoonnewbs

Lily's P.O.v

I stepped out of the bathroom to all the guys staring at me. I didn't know what they was looking at so I ran back into the bathroom. Was it my arm? Did i look terrible? so many thought rushed around my head. 

Once I stop worrying, i stepped back out of the bathroom. Austin gave me a worrying look. I just walked staright past him. I grabbed all of my stuff and began to make my way towards the door. "Well, thanks for having me. I should be going now my mum will be worried." I shouted quietly ( i dont now if you can do that :L) I put my hand on the door handle about to push it, when i felt a hand on my shoulder. I span round to see Austin giving me them puppy dog eyes. I stared into his brown eyes which were glistening in the light. "please stay" He asked. How could i resist them eyes. i was with my favourite band, but i didnt want to make things awkward, i mean having a girl on a bus with just guys...

"I...I...Ok. Just for tonight tho" i stuttered. I got out my phone which was now smashed from falling on the floor. She replied with a simple ok. Not even a good night or love you. Thanks mum.

At first i felt really awkward. I just sat on the sofa, not knowing what to do. Then austin came and sat next to me.

Austins P.O.V

She was just about to walk out. I couldn't let that happen. There was just something about her that felt different. I put my hand on her shoudler and spun her around so she was looking at me. I tried giving her my best puppy dog eyes. 

I guess it worked. She agreed to stay.

She was sitting on the sofa, she looked so peaceful, but broken. I could tell she felt awkward. So as i do i walked over to her and sat beside her. She just looked up at. I didn't know what to do. she made me feel awkward but i was strangley attracted to her, even thought i had met her like 2 hours ago.

Before i knew it i was being dragged into a game of truth or dare. This would not end well.

"Austin, Truth..or dare" Phil asked me. I replied with truth but the guys insisted on me doing a dare. Oh no. I knew they was planning something.

"I dare you to kiss Alan for atleast 10 seconds" Phil said after conversing with Tino. I just glared at him then turned to Lily who was niw dying of laughter. I thought i should just get it over and done with, so i turned my attention to Alan who was now red light a tomato. 

I kissed him for 10 seconds and no longer.

It was lily's turn. She said truth. They didnt make her do a dare.

Lily's P.O.V

"truth" i told the guys. I'm so glad they didn't make me do a dare like they did with Austin. "WHy do you have so mant bracelets traveling up your arm?" Austin asked. I generally didn't know what to say. I just sat there staring at my arm. i had never been so self concious in my life. "I...erm..well" trying to speak, i just couldn't.

I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes. Just before they was about to spill, i ran to the back of the bus into a door. which i then found out was the back lounge. I closed the door behind me and slid down the other side of the door. Sobbing. I didn't know what to do, should i go back out there or just stay in here until the moring when i can go home?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
131K 2.3K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
1.7M 63.1K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
673K 21.9K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...