Love will find a way (Flutter...

By ScriptedPages

Ok I gave this idea some time and thinking and I finally decided to make a fluttercord fanfiction. I absolute... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Not a chapter!! New episode of MLP READ AT UR OWN RISK!!!!!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Not a chapter, but a new story!!!
Chapter 10
ANOUNCEMENT!!!!!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
A/N 2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
1k views!!!!!!!!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A/N
Chapter 26
A/N
XDXDXDXDXD
Chapter 27
Anouncement!!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue
Last Announcement!!!!!

DAUGHTER OF DISCORD PREMIERE!!!!!!!

1.6K 29 4
By ScriptedPages

(This little section is for the people that are psyched to see the the Daughter of Discord series. If you are a fan of the previous series, then this is for you, but if you have not watched the first episode yet then I suggest you stop reading now and go watch it. Otherwise stick around.)

OMC!!!!!!! THE FIRST EPISODE WAS AWESOME!!!!!!

What I liked about it:
-Fluttershy and Discord had a child!!!!!
-The humor!!!! XDXDXDXD
-The feelzy moments.
-DERPY!!!!!
-The friendship between Screwball and her friends!!!
-AND THE FACT THAT SCREWBALL BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF GOLD DIGGER AND SILVER TRAY!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS SO FREAKIN COOL!!!!!!!!

And in my opinion, I think we can all agree that those two brats deserved it.

CANT WAIT FOR EPISODE TWO!!!!

Alright, now it's time for you guys to tell me what you guys thought of the episode. Leave a comment saying how much you liked it, or maybe you hated it idk, but say what you thought and also say if you either agree or disagree if the brats got what they deserved or not. And I'll be working on the next chapter for this. So I'll see all you ponies later!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 162 25
On this adventure, it's nothing like we've seen before! Something strange is going on with a new girl that Sunset Shimmer and The Main Six meet, who...
1.7K 51 6
"Maybe you should talk with her. You'll never know know if you don't try.." "She won't listen to me. She hates me. I don't want to be ignored, not ag...
19.1K 715 24
So since I never got feedback on whether or not to do this ship or not, i figured I don't care anymore, It's my account and I'll write about whatever...
47.8K 1K 31
first chatpters may suck give me suggestions- this is a karlnapity online to irl fanfic :) (credits go to @/snakercow for the cover) what happens whe...