Between Me , You & Him (Infin...

By vorfreeuude

Kim Hyuni is a new trainee at woolim entertaiment for her solo debut. While she become a trainee, she do some... More

Handsome guy
Am I in love?
Lunch Treat
Meet Infinite
The Show
Woohyun or L?¿
Sulking
Confession?
Past is Past
I Hate You
Sorry
Why So Sudden
Misunderstood
Hope
Tell me Nam Woohyun
Let's Keep Our Feeling Like This Forever
Debut and Meaningful
Cousin?!
Rumours
Not an update
Choice
Please
Another Book Publish!!
You Mean To Me
Am I dreaming?
Good Liar
I Ruin It
Uneasy
Leaving
♥Taggy Tagged Tag♡
I'm Sorry guysss
Comeback
Tell Me Why¿
I Believe You Still Love me
Should us?
Weird Request
NEW BOOK!!
Upset (Final)
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
HELLO!
MINI GIVEAWAY!!!
🎉GIVEAWAY TIME🎉

Painful

700 26 0
By vorfreeuude

Kim Myungsoo Pov

I walk out from my room. Hyuni? Why she come here? I just look at Woohyun hyung drag her out. I entered Sunggyu hyung room.

"Hyung, why she's come here?" I ask.

"Molla. I think you don't take care about it since you really like in your own world. Are she's mean to you?" He mocking me.

"A-ani. I'm just asking." I said as I walk out. I look Woohyun hyung just, is he crying? What happen? I look out through the window. She's back already? What happen between hyung and her? Are they have a secret relationship? I hope not. I take out my phone and call Hyuni. But unfortunately she didn't pick up. I call her again and again. It's almost 10 miss called. But why she didn't answer it? She really make me worry then.

"Hyung? Who are you called just now?" Sungjong ask.

"Just......" should I told him? Nah, I can't believe him. He will tell everybody then. I look at him. He still waiting my answer.

"Nothing." I said as I ruffle his hair. "Aa~ hyung. Come on tell me~" he whine.

"Myungsoo-ah, come here." Sunggyu hyung said. I follow him out. He stop and keep his eyes on his phone, not even glance at me.

"Wae?" I ask. "Here, call her. Ask her what happen just now? Is her fine?" He give me a phone number. I look at the number. Hyuni's number?

"Hyung, I've trying to called her just now but she didn't answer it at all. Maybe we should try it next morning." I said. He nod.

"Kaja, we all should take a rest today." He said as he drag me in.

-

I wake up and take my bath. I walk out and there's no nice smell as always. Woohyun hyung always make us a breakfirst. But, not today. Probably about yesterday. I unplug my phone and call Hyuni again. She answer it.

"Yeobseyeo? Hyuni-ah--"

"Oh, I'm sorry. But I'm from hospital. I'm glad that you call because we've been trying to call her relative but unfortunately her phone was lock by pattern--"

"Wae? What happen to her?!" I yelled. My tears drop. Please tell that she's fine. Jeball..

"She's got an accident last night." She said weakly.

"Is she's fine?" I ask. But she still remain silent.

"N-no, sir. She's in ICU." She said.

"Thank you, for the information. I'm heading to there as fast as possible." I hung up the phone. And quickly run to Woohyun hyung room. He just playing with his phone. He look at me and smile but I'm not smile back. I grab his collar immediately.

"Yah! Neo micheoseo?!" He shock. Sunggyu hyung come separate us.

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo! What are you doing!" Sunggyung hyung yelled.

"Me? Ask him what have he done!" I yelled back. And look at Woohyun hyung angrily. The rest of them entered the room.

"Me? Why me? What have I done to you?!" He yelled. My tears roll on my cheecks.

"Wae? Tell me." Sunggyu hyung comfort me as he saw I'm crying.

"Satisfied hyung? What have ypu done to her last night?" I said faintly.

"Just ask her no need to ask me instead." He said.

"Myungsoo-ah, tell me. What happen? Is something bad happen to her?" Sunggyu hyung ask me as he force me to sit on the bed. He swept my tears away.

"H-hyuni...." everybody just focus on me including Woohyun hyung.

"Wae?" Sunggyu hyung ask me.

"S-she's got an a-accident last night." I said faintly.

"BWO?!" All of them shock.

"But why the hospital didn't call and tell one of us last night?" Hoya hyung ask.

"B-because she's lock her phone by pattern so the hospital can't guess it." I said.

"Is noona, gwenchana?" Sungjong ask. I shook my head. All of them just went faintly ahh~ reaction.

"She's in ICU." I said as I walk out.

"Eodiga?" Sungyeol hyung ask.

"Hospital. The doctor ask me to come there as soon as possible." I said as I grab the key.

"I'm come with you." I turn back and saw Woohyun hyung.

"Ani, all of us come with you." All of them said.

"But--"

"I'll drive another car, so all of us can go there together." Sunggyu hyung said, I nod.

"Miss, where is Kim Hyuni's room?" I ask as soon as we arrive. She lead us to Hyuni's room.

"Only one person can visit at one time." We nod.

"Myungsoo-ah you go first." Sunggyu hyung said.

Someone Pov.

I walk inside hospital and tick my attendance at the counter. I saw seven boys were  to counter. I just hear they conversation with my assistant. One of them ask  apprehensively.  Bwo? Kim Hyuni? They follow the nurse.

"Hara-ah, can I saw the patient imformation?"

"Which one?" She ask. "The patient that the boys want to visit just now. And if another her stuff give it to me too." I said. She nod. She give me a file. I hope it's not my sister tho. Jebal. She hand me a phone. No! No, no, no! It's not her. I'm trying to unlock the phone and it did.

"Hara-ah! Why no one told me about this patient last night!" My eyes start watery.

"You were in holiday yesterday." She innocently said. "Lead me to her room." She nod.

I saw the boys are there. I quickly entered the room. One of them are here. He about to leave but I grab his arm. He look at me.

"What is your related with my sister?" I ask him. He seems shock.

"Ju-just f-friend." He stutter. I nod and slowly let go of his arm.

I look at her. My heart sank when saw she in this condition. I can bear it but I have to.

"Hyuni-ah. Wake up please. Don't make me worry. Arasso? Good girl." I said to her. I know that she can reply it but I hope that she wake up soon. I walk out from her room and look all of his friend were in sad mood. I saw one of them were familiar to me. But when I saw him? Okay, I remember. Yesterday. We meet at the park.

"Um.. you? Can I speak with you for a second?" I ask. He nod. He follow me to my room.

"Is she come to your dorm last night?" I ask him. He nod. "I hope you can take care of my sister. Since she said that she likes you. I have faith in you." He shock.

"Sister?" I nod. "Is she fine?" I shook my head.

"She still in coma." He sigh. "Thanks for the information then." He said as he stand and about to go.

"Wait!" He turn back to me. I know he feel uncomfortable with me.

"Can I ask you something?" He nod. Good then.

"Sit first." He sit. "Did you have a feeling for her? I mean more than a friend?" He nod.

"Tell me then." He look at me.

"I l-like h-her. I-I mean love her." He stuttered. I know it!

"Just let it out." I said calmly.

"I--"

"Dr. Kim! The patient in the ICU room had an emergency!" A nurse entered my room. I nod and run to the ICU room. Hyuni-ah, wait for me. I'll tend you untill you return yo health.

"What happen?" I ask.

"Her heatbeat stop all of sudden Doc." She said as she pass me electroconvulsive stuff.

"100 volt." She said. I dab on her chest but it doesn't work. Please not now. I know you are a strong person.

"200 volt." I dab on her chest again but it's still same. My tears start roll on my cheecks.

"Again." I said. I dab on her chest. And the electrocardiograph function again. I hug her.

"Dongsaeng-ah you scared me. Don't leave me okay." I said.

"Dr. Kim? Is she your sister?" The nurse ask. I nod.

I walk out and all of them still here. "Hara-ah, I want you put my donsaeng under my name as my patient. I'll tend her." I said she nod.

"Doctor? Is noona fine in there?" A pretty boy come to me. I shook my head.

"She still in critical condition." I said faintly.

"Why you call my sister noona?" I ask. He shock for sure. Aigoo, this pretty boy.

"Sister?" I nod. "She 7 month older than me." He said.

"All of you are her friend?" I ask. All of them nod.

"Since, I'm her brother, can yoy introduce yourself one by one?" I ask. They start introduce their self.

"Doctor, can--"

"Can we drop the formals? It's more comfortable since you are my donsaeng friends." They nod

"Hyung, when will she's wake up?" Dongwoo ask.

"I don't know, her condition still same just like yesterday." I said.

__________________________________

Hey guys! Here another chapt. I hope you like it. Just comment either you like it or not. Enjoy it!

Guys I can't update for awhile bcs I'm going to holiday for 2 weeks. I will update it when I have time.♡♡
Mianhae *bow*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 357 20
Both Infinite members, L and Sungyeol have crush on Hyojin who is a chef. As they try to win her heart they might lose their friendship in the proces...
2.6K 544 58
"Anneyong haseyo! joneum Kim Ni Soo imnida" she introduced herself Anna told her "He is Nam Woohyun or our class president, most handsome, cutest, go...
1K 81 24
"I loved him more than I should have and I'm sorry for being unable to forget him." Tears from her captivating eyes slid down her cheeks as she held...
3.4K 27 11
You Are My Oppa (YAMO) is a Korean reality show in which a Kpop idol group will adopt a younger sister to see what the group members are like around...