Don't Lose Hope. Sequel II. S...

By mnerie_

The Sequel and the Second Book of "Don't Forget Me. Sting x OC" is finally here! After two good weeks and the... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Melancholy
Chapter 2 - Uncontrollable Tears
Chapter 3 - Strayed
Chapter 4 - Taking Action
Chapter 5 - Impressions
Chapter 6 - Invasion
Chapter 7 -Meeting Him Again
Chapter 8 - Controversy
Chapter 9 - Captive & Escape
Chapter 10 - Consideration
Chapter 11 - Vitality
Chapter 12 - Unity
Chapter 13 - Struggle & Plan
Chapter 14 - Ruptured
Chapter 15 - Light & Shadow
Chapter 16 - Conflicted
Chapter 17 - I Promise
Chapter 18 - Parting Ways
Chapter 19 - New Beginning
Chapter 20 - Being a Family
Chapter 21 - Quality Time
Chapter 22 - Sick Dilemma
Chapter 23 - His Thoughts
Chapter 24 - Bittersweet
Chapter 25 - Limited Choices
News ;p
UPDATE.
... Hello...

Chapter 26 - I'm Sorry

1.9K 44 22
By mnerie_

SURPRISEEEE GUYS !!! Didn't see that coming, huh? ~
I went online to check my stories, to where I usually start writing it before I can post it on here... and I noticed that it was going to be a long one and I wanted to cut this one a bit shorter... just because of reasons, you'll know why later on in the next chapter ... but aren't you guys happy that I've updated this chapter after such a long time.... and I'm REALLY REALLY SORRY :(
I've barely had time to do anything myself, like family time or hang out with friends. So.... right now, I don't have as much homework... thought I'd sneak in and update! Hopefully I can update pretty soon. Most likely in the third week of December because that's when I'm off from school for two weeks! Soooo yuup :D

I hope you guys enjoy this ehh chapter XD

It will get BETTER later on. I PROMISE with all of my heart's content!

Anywaysss enjoy this chapter my lovely readers <33333
Until next time ~ in December ! :)

---------------------------

Sting's POV

"Cee-chan! You need fresh air!" I shouted towards my bedroom door as I pressed my forearm against the doorframe with my forehead leaning on top.

"No!"

"Please! It's not healthy of you to be like this."

"... Yada."

"Cynthia."

"...."

"Cynthia Adara, come out of here this instant!" I called her once more.

"...." no answer.

'If she won't come out... then maybe this would be the trick!' I thought evilly as I knocked on the door.

"Oi! I'm going to buy you a vanilla milkshake! By the time I come back, you better be out of this room! Okay? ... Mushroom." I grinned slyly and noticed at the corner of my eye to see Lector giving me a poker face.

"Shhh." I lifted my index finger up to my lips.

"S-Sting-kun... you think that's gonna work?" Lector asked.

"Of course! Cee-chan will never turn down for a vanilla milkshake! Right Cee-chan!?" I shouted as I pressed my ear against my bedroom door.

"..."

"Didn't work, Sting-kun." Lector grimaced and I frowned.

"Oi! Cynthia! You're being so mean to your boyfriend!" I fake cried, but heard nothing from her.

No reply or anything.

I sighed before walking towards my living room.

It's only been two days since the incident with Harumi-chan and Yorii. Cynthia stayed inside our room for most of the time ever since that day and wouldn't even bother to eat or come outside. She even missed the reunion of meeting up with her comrades for Fairy Tail, which I did not expect.

For the past day, most of her comrades sent me letters about how Cynthia was doing and what really happened. But most of them were mostly from Wendy and Lucy who are very worried about her. Yet, we don't even know the whereabouts of Asuna... who sometimes scares me.

Scary.

I sighed and ran a hand through my blond hair.

"What should I do, Lector?" I groaned as I plopped myself onto the couch as Lector walked up to me.

"Sting-kun... I think you should comfort her?"

"Even when I try to call her outside a thousand times? Maybe I should use my roar to break this damn door open." I sighed and Lector cringed.

"N-No.. I don't think you should do that Sting-kun... Not too mention that you might have to repair or buy a new door."

".... Right...."

"Cynthia-chan... she hasn't eaten or came outside of the room. Everyone is worried about her and I think she needs to get back to her senses. But..."

"But?"

"Just be gentle with her because of Harumi-chan who is actually not a real human... which really broke her heart." Lector mumbled as his ears hang low.

"I know... I hate seeing Cynthia like this, it breaks my heart. Besides... I can't even budge her to get out of the room." I frowned and tightly clutched onto the armrest of the couch.

"Maybe you can make dinner for her? It's already evening."

"Yeah, I think that's what I'll do! Thanks Lector!" I beamed while ruffling his head before I ran into my small kitchen to start cooking.

"Can you cook...?" Lector asked as he flew onto the counter where I was getting a whole bunch of random food.

"Nope! Well sort of." I grinned.

"What?!"

"But Cee-chan taught me a few... so I'll put my cooking skills to the test!" I cheered while thinking back to the past when Cee-chan let me help her cook a year ago, and I randomly started to slice up some vegetables.

"I-I think you should wash those first and peel off the skin on the carrots... Sting-kun." Lector sweat dropped and I continued to hum while cutting the carrots.

"Are you sure?" I raised an eyebrow and swung the knife around in my hand.

"S-Sting-kun! Be careful with that knife! Y-You could hurt yourself!" Lector grimaced.

"Don't worry Lector! I've got it all under contro-"

"Kyaaaaah!" a high pitched voice screamed as I looked to see the knife that was once in my hand, was now pierced into the wall near a figure. "W-What's going on?!" the voice stammered in shock.

"C-Cee-chan?! I'm so sorry! Forgive me and finally your outside of our bedroom! I've been so worried about you!" I cried as I ran over to her and brought her into my arms.

"Cynthia-chan! You're finally out! And I told you Sting-kun to not do that." Lector sweat dropped.

"That's a nice way for you to greet me when I just came out of the bedroom." she mumbled in my chest.

"Cynthiaaaaaa!~~ I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!~" I wailed as I cried out anime tears, still hugging her tightly.

"I-It's fine... just don't do that next time... anyways what are you doing?" she raised an eyebrow and I scratched the back of my neck nervously as I let her go from my hug.

"He was going to make dinner for you, since you wouldn't come out of the... room." Lector said slowly.

"Is that right, Sting-kun?" she gave a blunt expression.

"Y-Yeah...and the knife sort of slipped...?" I smiled sheepishly.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Cee-chan?" I asked softly to see her shoulders shaking like she was trying to hold in hiccups.

"Cynthia-chan?" Lector asked worriedly as he flew in front of her face. "You did something wrong Sting-kun! I bet it was the knife!"

"W-Wha?! I'm sorry! Please don't cry!" I panicked as I frailed my arms up to see her continue shaking her shoulders.

"Hahahahahaha!" she blurted out laughing, making me and Lector to stare at her in shock. "Y-You tried to cut the vegetables and the knife slipped... hahahaha." she laughed and clutched onto her belly as she fell onto the ground, making me worried.

"Cynthia!" I bawled to see her crying at the same time.

"Are you okay Cynthia-chan?!" Lector gawked at her surprising actions.

"Hahahahaha. Man... I haven't had a great laugh for a while." she laughed harder as tears were trickling down her cheeks.

"Err... I don't understand what's funny." I groaned.

"Heh, probably because you suck at cooking, ne? Sting-kun!" Lector smiled and I sweat dropped.

"Seriously?"

"Seriously."

"Oi! Cee-chan! You can stop laughing now." I puffed my cheeks jokingly to see her wipe her tears away as she grabbed onto the chair to help herself up.

"Hahahaha...Oh man... that was good. Thanks you two, I needed that." Cynthia grinned as she sat on the chair.

"You're welcome? We didn't really do anything..." Lector shrugged.

"What he said." I chimed in.

"Sting-kun you really are an idiot." she chuckled as she continued to wipe her tears.

"Hey!" I whined.

"My idiot who cheered me up today." she grinned and got up from her chair to walk up to me and embraced me for a warm hug.

"C-Cynthia?" I croaked as I looked down to see her smiling face, making me to slightly blush.

"Heh. You can be a klutz... I love you silly." she giggled and pecked me on my lips.

"Y-You're welcome?" I sweat dropped but kissed her back lovingly. "Are you okay now?"

"Hm? Oh... I'm okay now... not the greatest but I'm fine now." she smiled as her soft cheeks was grazing on my chest. "But thanks to you're knife throwing palooza... I feel better."

"Well uh no... It wasn't meant to be thrown... but I'm glad that you're okay now." I chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"Lector come here! You get some love too." Cynthia giggled as she got out form my arms and held her arms wide open for Lector to jump into.

"Cynthiaaa-chan!" Lector grinned as he flew onto her chest, hugging her tightly.

"Thank you for cheering me up as well." she softly mumbled before kissing him on the forehead.

"Don't I get one?" I pouted.

"You already had some kisses and hugs." she rolled her eyes at me jokingly.

"Eh? You're so mean!" I fake cried to see her put Lector down.

"Big baby." she sighed.

"I'm your big baby!" I smirked and hugged her from behind.

"A big whiny Dragon Slayer actually." she said nonchalantly and I pouted even more.

"Hey... what made you to come out of the room, Cynthia-chan?" Lector asked anxiously, and I waited for her answer as I felt her to slightly tense up in my arms.

"I just needed to go to the bathroom... but then I heard shouting from the both of you so I wanted to check it out... then all of a sudden I almost got sliced and pierced by a kitchen knife by some clumsy blonde Dragon Slayer..." she said dramatically and I sweat dropped.

"I said I was sorry!"

"And I forgive you." she chuckled.

"But..."

"But...?" Lector and I asked.

"I was thinking... that I can't always be upset and locked in our room forever."

'I love how she would say my bedroom is ours. Ours for the both of us, together. Sounds like we're already married... heh.'

"Sting?"

"Huh?"

"Are you okay?" Cynthia asked and turned in my arms to face me.

"Uh, yeah yeah! I'm okay! Don't worry." I laughed nervously as Lector shrugged his shoulders.

"What I said was... I know that being kept in the room for a long time, won't help me to feel better or to get Harumi-chan back, just by crying. I feel like I've been wasting my time in there and I should've known better than to mop around."

"Cee-chan..." I softly mumbled and held her tighter to me.

"I... want to bring her back and get rid of Zeref..." her tone went cold and I stiffened. "I want to let Zeref know that he can't use people and toy them around in order to get me. Harumi-chan never deserved to be treated like that...no one should. He needs a taste of his own medicine...he's just wrong in so many places. T-That's why I need to get stronger... I... I..." she started to quiver and I planted my chin on her shoulder as she continued to cry.

"Lector... can you tell Rogue and the others that I'll be taking a day off tomorrow? You can stay with Rogue and Frosch for the night." I started to say and looked down at Cynthia with a frown.

"Okay Sting-kun... Cynthia-chan please be okay." Lector frowned and flew out the house.

"Let's go Cee-chan... I'll bring you to bed." I softly murmured into her ear.

"B-But what about the dinner that you're s-supposed to cook?" she said in between her sobs.

"That's not important. What's important is for you to get well and sleep in bed... even if you have for the past few days."

"G-Gomen... Sting-kun."

"It's fine. Let's go." I softly said and carried her bridal style, seeing her to look at me in shock.

"S-Sting-kun! I-I'm heavy..."

"You're not heavy at all. You're light as a feather." I smiled as I walked down towards our bedroom with her in my arms.

"B-But-"

"Shhh... just rest here." I cooed as I walked into the bedroom and closed it by using my foot. Then I went towards the bed to lay her gently onto it. I looked into her purple warm eyes that were glassy and slightly red from the crying. I gave a sigh before I bent down to kiss her on her forehead.

"I'll go put the stuff away that I was supposed to cook with, I'll be back love." I said and turned on my heels. But before I could even take a step forward, I felt my jacket to be tugged back.

And I knew, that it was Cynthia.

"C-Can you stay with me? Please? Don't leave me alone..." she softly whimpered as I slightly turned to face her.

"I was hoping you would say that. I would never leave your side. If you ask me to, I will. Anything for you Cynthia." I smiled as she scooted over to the other side to give me some space to sit.

"T-Thank you Sting-kun..." she smiled and took a hand of mine in hers.

"You're welcome Cynthia."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 6.7K 52
[Sting × Fem!Reader × Rogue] (FROM THE SUBBED VERSION OF FT) ~~~~~ (Y/N) (L/N). She was a water mage. Her mother, Mizura, taught her everything she n...
4.3K 183 22
Natsu and Lucy keep their relationship a secret and decide to go on a mission together. However it doesn't go as planned when they run into some peop...
621K 17.7K 71
//BEFOREHAND: 》i don't own fairy tail, all i own is this book and its plot. i created the cover but the picture i used does not belong to me!! i'll g...
4K 121 16
When Natsu and his team return to the guild from a job, he receives a letter that reveals some shocking news: He has a little sister and she can turn...