Get Away||Kehlani X Rihanna||

By xqueend23

Kehlani Parrish, A 20 year new upcoming singer from Oakland California wants to make it big out in the famous... More

Prologue
Chapter One: Lucky's
Chapter Two: Changed
Chapter Three: Alive Inside
Chapter Five: Taking L's
Chapter Six: Visitation
Chapter Seven: The Letter
Chapter Eight: Bring Me Down
Chapter Nine: Wet Pain
Chapter Ten: How That Taste
Chapter Eleven: Work
Chapter Twelve: 1st Position
Chapter thirteen: Games
Chapter Fourteen: Missing Her
Chapter Fifteen: In New York
Chapter Sixteen: Lustful Problems
Chapter Seventeen: Problems
Chapter Eighteen: Road to Love
Chapter Nineteen: Shit Happens
Chapter Twenty: Make Up
Chapter Twenty-One: Bright
Chapter Twenty-Two: Ghosts In Air
Chapter Twenty-Three: Complicated
Chapter Twenty-Four: Together
Chapter Twenty-Five: Her
Chapter Twenty-Six: Be Alright
Chapter Twenty-Seven: New Lani
Chapter Twenty Eight: Stranger Things
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Consequences
Chapter Thirty: War
Chapter Thirty-One: Sensitive Savage
Chapter Thirty-Two: Piece Of Mind
Chapter Thirty-Three: Not Used To It
Chapter Thirty-Four: Faded
Chapter Thirty-Five: One Night Stand
Chapter Thirty-Six: Same Ol' Mistakes
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Consideration
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Close To You
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Done With Me
Chapter Forty: Everything is Yours
Chapter Forty-One: If I ain't got You
Not a ChapterπŸ™…πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ
Chapter Forty-Two: Regrets

Chapter Four: Parties

4.3K 162 125
By xqueend23

Los, Angeles California
April 24, 2015
12:15AM
Kehlani Ashley Parrish

"Soo you mean to tell me that when you met Rihanna that you wasn't not one bit excited to see her?" I rolled my eyes when Effie asked me this shit for the fifth time, and once again I gave them all the same answer.

"No.."

"Bitch your lying!"

"I'm really not...first off she was demanding and she was being annoying as hell, so I wasn't feeling that shit." I said inhaling my blunt as I read my Chorus on my song.

"Nami you sound really dumb, this is Rihanna we talking bout chile, she will always be demanding babygirl...for god sakes this is badgalriri, you dumb shit." I shook my head laughing a little, they were so mad that I wasn't feeling Rih like that, I mean she seemed stuck up to me, but hey I'm never the one to judge.

"Could y'all gone somewhere with that..I'm trying to concentrate."

"Concentrate with this dick in your mouth." Edward said shaking his head and walking out the recording room. I had to laugh because he was being petty now like come on, there are a million other celebrities that I will be more that happy to see, but not really Rihanna.

"Man your so lucky I love you Ed." Half the time recording over my new music I sometimes forget the words so I'm trying to read over them and remember, because I do have tours coming up soon and I need to know them like the back of my hand.

"It's been 3 whole days since you seen Rih and these assholes still fussing?" Noodz asked shaking her head.

"Pretty much, I mean they act like I killed the bitch with my rudeness, hell she more rude than me."

"That's true, but pretty soon you just might see her again and you have to talk to her with proper attitude."

"Who the hell?" I ask looking at noodz like she crazy.

"I'm serious nami, you never know she might wanna collab with you." I shrugged placing my phone on the table.

"Wanna get me a corona?" I ask grinning at her, she smacked her lips rolling her eyes at me. "Love you though."

"I know." She said waving me off and grabbing me a beer. I grabbed the bottle from her and popped the top off taking a sip. "Why you always drinking?"

"It helps me with my music or I just be in the mood to drink...no big deal."

"No big deal?....girl Drink some water.." I smack my lips and look up at her.

"No I'm cool on that." I said getting up from my chair and picking up the headphones. "Nood do me a favor and hit record and play the letter."

"Aww my favorite song on your mixtape."

"Yea, but I have to learn it first..every time I try to read it I get emotional." She nodded her head turning on the music.

"Ready when you are nami?" I nodded my head giving her a thumbs up. She nodded turning up the music and pressing record. I nodded my head when the low base came in slowly and I held my phone where I can read the verses, I rubbed my eyes and begin to sing.

I can hear your laugh
It's ringing through the hallways
I can see your smile
It's what gets me through my hard days
And your words was suppose to get me through my heartache, before my heartbreak
There's an emptiness that only few ever fill
And I somehow missed the meaning of love that is real
And it compliments my scars that will never heal
[Chorus:]
Maybe I didn't deserve you
Maybe I just couldn't cure you
They told me that I didn't hurt you
Why do I feel like I turned you?
Maybe I don't understand it
Tell me is this how you planned it?
Did you see us so stranded
Maybe I'm too much to manage
[Verse 2:]
And if you weren't gonna guide me
Why bring me into the light?
Must have done something to make you want to run and hide
Why oh why didn't you just live your life?
And every girl needs a mother
And damn it I needed you
Instead you duck for cover
And you ran from the truth
And like kids do
You waited around for proof
[Chorus]

Maybe I didn't deserve you....

The music faded once I was done recording, I sniffled placing my phone on the stand, I removed the headphone placing my hands over my face, crying softly. I heard the door open then close and I felt I pair of arms wrap around me. "It's ok nami..I know it hurts.." Noodz said rubbing my back softly in a gentle way. I really hated crying..I hated feeling weak and feeling like I couldn't do anything, this song makes the weak person I truly am inside out in a snap. "You ok namz?" I nodded my head wiping away my tears, she pulled away lifting my chin up looking at me. She smiled wiping away my tears. "No matter what, your mother is proud of you..she's happy that your following your dreams the right way." I nodded sniffling.

"Thank you." I said lowly.

"Good, but at least you finished and remember the song nami."

"Yea.."

"Come on nami, let's go get lunch." She opened the door grabbing my arm pulling me in front of her, I turned off everything and grabbed my spray ground jacket pulling it on, she wrapped her arm around my shoulder walking us in the lobby area.

"Damn took y'all long en-"

"Edward...chill, nami isn't really trying to it hear it right now." Noodz said putting her hand up, Ed threw his hands up stuffing his phone in his pocket.

"Alright damn." I looked down the whole time because I wasn't in the mood to deal with none of they bullshit, I just wanted to eat and take a fucking nap.

~~~~

"Right, the hell you mean that nigga ain't cute..he's gorgeous." I shook my head chuckling as I bit in my burrito, we all came to chipotle since my favorite place was to damn packed and I was not about have cold fries like no.

"Ed all of us have three different cutes and that nigga sure as hell ain't gorgeous nor cute." Effie said shaking her head. I chuckled wiping my mouth.

"Y'all know this nigga would not give to fucks if the nigga dick was small, if he cute Edward gone fall right through."

"Bitch shut up." He said throwing a piece of chicken at me, I ducked flipping him off.

"aye bitch! Don't waste that perfectly good chicken now." Yani said pointing her finger at Edward. Edward rolled his eyes biting her finger. "Nigga!"

"Shut the fuck up.

"Yo where Bri ass at?" I asked noodz.

"You know her..taking pictures wherever she steps foot at." I shook my head. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I sighed wiping my hands off on my napkin and pulled my phone out. I had a number I haven't seen before not saved in my phone. I opened the text and read it,

Unknown: hello Lani😊

I frown looking up from my phone."aye y'all seen this number before?" I asked them, I showed noodz and she shrugged shaking her head.

"Nah I don't recognize it." She passed it to Edward and he read over it.

"Oh shit this one of my niggas." I smacked my lips looking at him like he was dumb. "I'm playing I don't know who that is." He passed it back to me and I sighed going back to the message.

Me: who is this?

I waited till whoever the person was to the to back, I continued eating my burrito laughing along with everybody just trying to kill some time because lord knows we work ourselves to death. My phone vibrated again and I picked it up looking at the text.

Unknown: it's Rih😋

I scrunched my face up shaking my head. "What's the matter nami?" Effie asked looking over at me.

"I finally found out who texted me."

"Who?" They all asked at once making me roll my eyes.

"It's Rihanna."

"Bitch you lying! That is not Rihanna texting yo hotline." I showed him the text and his face fell into a mug. "Man fuck you Lani."

"Are you serious? Rihanna actually texted you?" Noodz asked making me roll my eyes, why are they so excited about Rihanna texting me? She ain't shit to me.

"Yes but I don't know how she got it though."

"Word gets around that people who know people give out numbers to people who know those people." Edward said confusing the hell out of me, sometimes I second guess my bestfriend.

"Edward shut up." Yani said with a chuckle.

"I'm so serious guys..fine don't believe me then."

"You must be high off your ass to say some dumb shit like that." I said laughing shaking my head. He shrugged his shoulder pushing around his food.

"So your not going to text her back?" Effie asked with a unsure look.

"Hell no...why do I need to text her back?"

"Because she might wanna feature on one of your songs nami, think." Noodz chimed in.

"I honestly don't give two shits about Rihanna to be honest." I still haven't told any of them that Rih assumed I was looking for her at the club that night, they wouldn't believe me even I told them, but hey even I don't believe it. Because there's no way that she was in town when we went out that night.

"Lani just text her back." Yani said throwing a piece of rice at me, I mugged her and she smirked at me. I pick my phone up and go to the message again.

Me: how'd you get my number?? And what do you want? My phone vibrated quick, wow Somebodies thirsty.

"What she say!" Noodz shouted making them laugh.

"Ling ling hold on."

😒: don' worry bout that..just worry about tonight at the party, because you'll see me and I'll see you.

Me: what do you want? Your really weirding me out?

😒: just to be friends😊

Me: umm no thanks I'll pass✌🏾️

😒: don' be such a party pooper Lani, I promise you..you'll love me.

I frowned and shook my head done with this texting. "Well?" They all asked. I scrunched my face up at them annoyed with how they are acting now that Rihanna has my number.

"Well what?"

"What did she say?"

"I don't know Effie text her and ask her." I said rolling my eyes, what's the deal with them and Rihanna.

"Somebodies being a bitçh today." Edward said with a smirk on his face.

"Somebody wants to be left here today."

"Bitch that's cool I'll walk."

"Oh foreal? Girls let's head out." I finished my burrito and stood up from my seat, Effie Yani and nood all laughed getting up from the booth.

"Hold up Lani, I was just fuçking with you."

"No you wasn't." I walked out walking over to the truck hopping in the passenger side while Effie nood and Yani also Edward long neck ass hopped in the back.

"Let's go to the beach since we ain't got nothing else to do."

"Noo I'm going back to my home to chill but y'all can go to the beach."

"Are you turning down the beach..I'm shocked as hell." Yani and noodz said, I shook my head putting my hoodie on, they are so irritating it hurts sometimes.

"Yup I'm turning down the beach, I was there the other day." They smacked their lips at me making me laugh.

"Fucking party pooper." Edward said from the back.

"Stay yo long neck ass in the back ed-wee."

"Fuçk you Lani, I swear one of these days I will shit in your mouth."

"Ew what the hell Ed." Yani said.

"I have to get back to work anyway, gotta prepare for the party tonight, so let me off here Ced," he nodded his head pulling over on the curve.

"So it's gone be us three guys." Effie said not to excited about it making me laugh. "Nami please come with us...we don't wanna be stuck with him and his deadly laughing ass."

"Aye bitch shut down." Edward said making me shake my head, now I'm definitely not going.

"Nah I'm going back to my crib and chill besides I need to get my shit together for tonight, I'll even get y'all clothes."

"We can get our own shit nami just don't leave us here alone with Edward." I looked in the backseat at Edward as he scratched the inside of his nose, I smirked shaking my head.

"Nah I'll let y'all chill with him."

"Bitch!" Yani said making Effie and Edward laugh.

"You so rude for that nami." Effie said with a slight smirk on her face.

"Yea yea I know I'm a bitch."

"The biggest bitçh." Edward mumbled.

"Shut up dick breath."

"Girl yes my breath to taste like dick, had some last night." I busted out laughing placing my hands over my mouth as I doubled over in my seat laughing. Effie and Yani both scrunched they faces up with a disgusted but funny looks on their faces.

"Uh uh Edward that was foul as hell, ya' nasty." I shook my head coughing trying to catch my breath from laughing so hard.

"It's true though, I brought this one nigga over and he let me go down in his dm."

"God please stop and give me strength from this idiot." I said laughing. We finally pulled up into up to my gated home, I laughed before hopping out.

"Namiiiii please do t leave us."

"Bye guys love you all." I said smirking as I waved bye to them.

"Fuck you nami!" Edward shouted. I chuckled putting I the code and walking up the driveway as I smiled to myself. I felt my phone vibrate making me dig in my pocket. I walked up to my door pulling my keys out, I unlocked the door walking inside going straight for the stairs, I opened my door closing it behind me as I walked into the kitchen. I looked down at my phone to see another text from Rih making me sigh.

😒: mind if I stop by? I frowned rolling my eyes.

"Ugh! What the hell?" I shouted to the top of my lungs as I contemplated on whether or not I wanted to tell her yes or no...but I really wanted to say hell no.

Me: yes I do mind😐 my phone vibrated in my hands as she texted back seconds later.

😒: cool on my way. I smacked my lips placing my phone on the counter, I walked over to my fridge getting out a bud lite, only thing I really drink is beer or water..when I'm in a water drinking mood. I grabbed my phone walking into the living room I flopped on the couch laying my feet on the table. I went to my contacts and went to noodz name, I needed to talk to her.

"Namz? What's going on?" She answered on the diary ring.

"Just needed to talk to you...I'm annoyed."

"By who..."

"Rihanna,"

"Again? What she do now?"

"Well I'm Chillin at the crib right now, so I get home then ironically she texts me saying if she could come over."

"Really? And what did you say?"

"I said no, why would I say yes Micah?" She sighed.

"David can you put the stand over here, it's better on the side of the stage...what you say namz?"

"I was saying why would I say yes to her and I barely fuçk with her."

"Lani sometimes you need to let your guard down when it comes to meeting new artists, if you ask me Rihanna doing her thing out here, she's the most talked about out here..and for you to act snotty with her is not cool because you never know what she might wanna do with you and your music."

"Micah I can't trust any artists who comes around me."

"Not all artists are the same Kehlani, I understand you don't trust people like you did years ago but you need to maybe bring that shield down just a little bit." My phone vibrates against my ear indicating I have a text. I sighed pulling my phone from my face and seeing Rih texted back. "Lani can you at least be nice for change..you too should even come to the party together as friends."

"No, her coming over is enough..but I gotta go the she devil is here." Noodz chuckles.

"Alright namz..be nice,"

"No promises." She smacked her lips making me smile. "I'll try Micah..damn!"

"Mhm see you tonight."

"Yup." She hung up the phone and I ran my fingers through my hair sighing to myself, maybe noodz was right about this...I was acting like a bitch and Rih didn't deserve that. I got up from my spot on the couch and made my way to the door opening and walking down the stairs, I looked at the camera that was on the wall, and it was indeed Rih on her phone with glasses and a black hoodie on. I pressed in the code and the gates opened she drove up parking her car on the side. I sighed unlocking the door as she got out her car holding her purse. I stood up against the door frame as she made her way over to me with a small smirk on her lips.

"Good to see you again Lani." She lifted her glasses above her head as those piercing eyes met mines making me look down. "Ya' gone let me in or do I av' ta' stand out ere'?"

"...come in."  I said walking away from the door. I walked towards the patio door and stepped out walking towards the pool so I could wet my feet. It was a little awkward that Rih was here and I was a little uncomfortable with her being here.

"Why you running away from me Lani?" She asked standing against the door frame. I scoffed digging in my pocket pulling out a rolled up blunt I made two days ago, I put the blunt up to my lips lighting it up and inhaling it in my lungs.

"I'm not...I just need space for a while." I heard her raspy laugh from behind me then she soon sat next to me with her legs up to her chest.

"Tell me Lani...where'd you get your name from?"

"Ask my mother." I mumbled, feeling dumb because I really hated bringing up my mother knowing where she is now.

"She ain't ere', but you are." Rih said making me roll my eyes.

"Why'd you come here? I didn't want to be bothered with anybody, but nooo you wanted fuck my vibe up." She chuckled licking her lips and shaking her head as she gave me a cold glare. I inhaled my blunt again releasing it from my nose.

"You know Lani...this little attitude of years Is really...pissing me off, I can just tell by your facial expressions that you hard to be around."

"You don't know shit about me." I mumbled shaking my head.

"No..I don' but I know dat' da' wey' ya' acting is just an act, your not really this person with a bitchy attitude all da' time,"

"Yea..it's definitely time for you to go." She chuckled shaking her head.

"It's true, ya' getting an attitude again."

"Why do you care? I don't even fucking know you like that bih, how you gone tell me about myself when you don't even know me from Adam?" I ask scrunching my face up. She shrugged looking over at me.

"You don' av' ta' know a person ta' know how dey' act around others."

"Whatever, that's bullshit man."

"Is it? Or is it because you know it's true and ya' don' wanna believe it..is dat' it?"

"Fuck you ok; get out my crib and don't bring yo ass back either."

"No, I came to get to know you didn't I? So dats' what I'm going to do."

"Well you'll be doing that by yourself."

"What I say? Whether you like it or not...you will respect me, because I've been respecting you for the longest since I met you." I rolled my eyes flicking my blunt and placing my head in my arms.

"You done?" I asked. She turned her body sideways as she stared at me.

"Tell me where you from?" She said placing her hands behind her as she leaned back.

"Why?"

"Because I wanna know.."

"But why?"

"Kehlani..."

"Don't say my name."

"Kehlani Kehlani Kehlani."

"Stop it,"

"Kehlani Kehlani Kehlani Kehlani."

"Oh my god Rihanna please stop." I said with a slight smile on my face, I don't know why I felt the need to smile but I guess if just happened.

"Robyn..."

"Huh?"

"Robyn...my real name is Robyn."

"Then where did Rihanna come from?"

"It's my middle name...and I happened to notice when I kept saying your name I saw a smile form on those pink lips of yours."

What?

"What?"

"You smiled...that's what robs has been waiting for babygirl."

"Don't call me that,"

"Why?"

"I just don't like when people call me babygirl...my dad use to do it."

"Oh...I'm sorry."

"It's not like that if that's what your thinking." I mumbled.

"Then what's it about?" I stayed silent, I don't think I really wanna tell her about my fathers passing because she could go and tell other people and change my words around or some shit. "Lani?"

"Nothing...it's nothing."

"You su-"

"Yes." I said under my breath. She stayed silent for a while looking off into the sun that was slowly setting.

"Ya' still haven't told me where your from?" I looked over at her too see her staring at me, Rih was actually the cutest I've ever seen up this close...but she would never hear that from me.

"I'm from Oakland California...north Oakland actually." I said looking over at her then back at the pool. She nodded her head with a smile.

"Progress." I laughed shaking my head.

"What about you?" She shrugged.

"Well ya' see I av' an accent...so I'm an island gal' and I'm from Barbados."

Sexiest Bajan chick!

Wait Kehlani stop!

"Cool."

"I like this...we're finally talking with civilized matter."

"Mhm...I agree."

"Ya' know Lani...your a very unique looking women." I turn my attention towards her and she was giving me these strange looks, licking her black coated lips from her lipstick as she stared me down so intently. What in the fuck is going here?

"Huh?"

"Your very...beautiful Kehlani." My frowned deepened a little, was Rihanna flirting with me?

"Are you..flirting with me?" She shrugged leaning up placing her arms on her knees.

"Shit....I might." She answered looking back over at me with her eyebrow raised. I opened my mouth to say something but her phone Interrupted me from speaking making me roll my eyes. "Yea Mel?"

"...uh yea I'll be der' in two minutes tops....ok bye."

"Leaving?" I asked.

"Yea..party stuff." I nodded my head slowly. "Your going still aren't you?"

"Yea...I need to be getting ready anyway...my friends will be back any minute." She nodded standing from the ground.

"Good....I hope ta' see ya' der' tonight." I smiled a little nodding my head. "Ah got you smiling I see."

"No not really."

"Yea ok...but wanna walk me to the door?" I wanted to say no but for what? Me and her had a nice talk, I mean yea we argued half the minute but it seemed like me and her were just talking the whole time. I stood up from the floor and walked in front of her as I walked to the door, I pulled my hair into a bun as we finally came to the door. I unlocked the door and opened it for her, I turned around to see her close to me, I cleared my throat and backed away from her as she smirked at me. "See you tonight Lani."

"Yea...maybe."

"No not maybe...I will see you...and anther thing, maybe we could hang out again sometimes?"

"No, this will be the only time we hang out." She chuckled nodding her head.

"Yea..sure." She looked me up and down before putting her shades back over her eyes walking out my crib, I seen that our truck was pulling into the driveway making me sigh, now I have to deal with these idiots and all their questions. "See you Lani." I looked over at Rih as she waved, I nodded my head at her waiting for my idiot friends to get out the truck, Rih backed up and drove past them making me sigh in relief. They finally get out their car looking at me with unsure looks on they face.

"Am I tripping or did I just see Rihanna step out of your house?" Yani said with a wide smile making me roll my eyes and walk away from the door.

"Namiiiii come on what I say." I heard all of them talking as they came into the house closing the door behind them.

"Nami why was Rihanna here...was y'all fucking!" Edward said gripping my shoulders shaking me.

"No, what the hell? I don't even believe Rih is even like that."

"Girl all that boyfriend shit is a cover up...you never know...she might put yo ass in 1st position." He said sticking his tongue out at me. I chuckled waving him off. I jogged up the stairs and into my room getting my outfit for tonight.

"So why was Ms. Fenty here?" Effie asked plopping on my bed.

"I didn't tell her to bring her ass here."

"But isn't weird how she texted you while we was Chillin at chipotle earlier, she maybe wanted to hang."

"Well we did, for a minute...have the time she been here we were arguing about me."

"About you? Why?"

"She was basically judging me because of how I act around others..you know with my attitude an all, so she said all that was an act because she knows deep down that I'm not that way, but who is she to tell me, doesn't even know a damn thing about me." Effie was quiet messing with her fingernails like she didn't even hear me. "Effie? Did you hear what I said?"

"Yup every word, and I kind of agree with her...and even I know you but why do you feel the need to shut everybody else down to make you feel good."

"Effie don't go there.."

"Fine, look I'm going to get dressed and we'll finish this later...alright?"

"Nope..I'm done with the conversation." I sat all my stuff on the bed and grabbed my towel and walked pass her brushing my shoulder against her. "My fault." I said nonchalantly. She smacked her lips at me shaking her head. Why the fuck everybody judging me because of how I feel about others? Like what have I ever done to them to be judged?

~~~~
"Ayeeee this shit smacking.." Edward said as we entered into the event that was hella crowed, I seen lots of people here tonight which put a smile on my face.

"Our section over there in the corner." I shouted over the music, everything about this event that's happening tonight is truly a blessing, because it's pushing me a step closer to my release date of my mixtape and I couldn't be any happier.

"Nami aye I'll get us some drinks." Edwards said in my ear, I nodded my head as I pushed my way through the people jumping or dancing..to be honest I was searching for Rih, since she said she would see me tonight.

"Aye noodz killing the DJ tonight." Yani said with a smile on her face. We finally made it to our section and I took a seat on the white couches, I hooked up the hookah machine and turned up the power putting the flavor we all wanted.

"Yo where the hell is Bri at?" Effie asked as over the loud music as she pulled her hookah stick to her lips.

"I don't know where her ass at..she forever taking pictures an shit."

"But tonight I'm not! Bitches." We looked up to see Bri walking over towards us making us smile and get up from the couches.

"Damn where ya' ass been at?" I asked.

"Working like everybody else, where Edward ugly ass?"

"Bitch you know I'm sexy." Edward shouted in her ear, he had five bottles of jack Daniels in his hands.

"Nigga please!" I chuckled inhaling the strawberry flavored hookah in my mouth, tasted good as hell.

"What's going on everybody!" We heard noodz shout over the microphone. Everybody screamed throwing there hands up. "That's what I like to hear...wanna shout out my home girl Kehlani she in the building y'all!" I nodded my head getting up from the couch throwing my hand up with my bottle in one hand and my other hookah stick. "We also got another special somebody in the building, I want y'all to get turnt for ms. Rihanna!" Everybody erupted in screams, I seen Rih walk up the stage with her long red pea coat with her black sheer dress and her black puma creepers with her black hair sitting in a high pony tail. She looked amazing tonight.

"What's' poppin' tonight LA!" Everybody cheered including my friends and even Edward ratchet ass, I chuckled taking a sip from my jack Daniels. "Yeaaa, wanna thank all ya' fa' supporting me being out here tonight, wanna thank my DJ for tonight, she cool as hell, wanna thank my bestfriends...and I wanna thank a special someone out here tonight." For some reason she looked over to where I was and smirked licking her. "Be sure to get ya' tickets for my upcoming concert in rio this September...thank you guys love you..I do this for my navy." Everybody screamed and I even clapped nodding my head taking a seat on the couch.

Noodz put on my song how we do it, I threw my hands up in the air grabbing Yani and Effie up so we could dance. "Bitchhhhhh you know Rih was lookin cute as always." Edward said drinking from his bottle. I nodded my head smiling a little. I saw a tall figure walk over the corner we were at and I noticed those shinning Caramel legs from anywhere.

"Hey guys."

"Oh shit hey Rih what's going on." Edward said. I shook my head laughing. I looked up to see Rih staring at me.

"Hey Lani..you look nice."

"Yea...you too." She nodded her head. "Uh Rih these are my crazy ass bestfriends, Yani Effie Bri and Edward." Done chuckled.

"How y'all doing."

"All I gotta say is..you sexy as fuck." Edward said drinking from his shot glass.

"Thank you..I appreciate dat'." Rih said laughing.

"Who's your friends?" I asked leaning forward with arms on my knees.

"Oh...Melissa, Leandre and Jenn dis' Lani..the one I been telling you guys about."

"Her? Damn Rih..good luck." The girl Leandre said with a smirk. I frowned.

"Lani?"

"Mhm?"

"Wanna dance?" Effie Yani Bri and Edward all look over at me waiting for my response.

"Uh...."

"Yes the hell she will." Edward said grabbing my hand pulling me up. "We'll meet you on the floor nami." They all said with smirks. I rolled my eyes when Rih grabbed my wrist pulling me through the crowed of people when bitch better have my money blared through the speakers, I Nodded my head moving to the beat slowly as Rih threw her hands up like guns making me chuckle.

"Your funny for this Rih." I said, she chuckled with her raspy laugh. I felt Rih bump her butt on my hip maki g me laugh. Tonight I was actually having a damn good time with niggas and even Rih at that...she actually wasn't even have bad, maybe I should've let loose and cool down on the shield I always put up.

Maybe this was for the best...maybe it best I let loose for the one I love.

____

Damnnnnnnn bihhhh😂😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩 I waited 10 days to update😩😩😩 but finally I updated

Don't hate me😩

I swear it seem like every time I type up get away it seem like I take forty years to type this shit up😐

I'm not even gone lie to y'all, but I hate writing about famous people...🙄😭but I'll do it this once because ain't no way in doing another famous one..🤔ok I'm lying I will maybe write another book with famous people.

But did y'all like this chapter?🤔🤔

Edward is a hot ass mess😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭he acts exactly like this man like he's just hilarious😭😭😂😂😂

Kehlani working on "the letter" second saddest song on her mixtape man😩😩😩😩😩😩 the song that made me shed some real nigga tears has to be "bright" song makes feel a lot of shit cause I can't lie I go through it😔😔 but I know I'll make it.

Anywayyyyy, Rih being a little creep in those messages😝😝

Then y'all know Rih ain't giving up dat' easy😊 Rih had other plans when she said she coming over😏💓

Was y'all expecting Rih to tell Lani off though🤔

Lani can't go head to head with Rih😏

We all know who gone win that✌🏾️😊

Kehlani starting to let that shield down or is she just bullshitting?😒

Rih said Kehlani is a "very unique looking women" lordddd let her say that shit to me😍😍😩😩😩✌🏾️😍😭😭😭😩😩😩💍💍😂❤️❤️🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾😊😊😊😊❤️❤️😊😊😍😩😩😩✌🏾✌🏾😍😩😭😩😩😩

Soooo yea here's that chapter...I promise y'all the chapters will get very interesting very soon😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏just wait on it.

My baby Kehlani in the MM looking cute as fuçk 😍❤️❤️❤️🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾😊😊💓💓💘💘💦💦🙏🏼🙏🏼😍😍❤️😭❤️😍😍🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼💦💦💘💘💘💘😝💓🙌🏾🙌🏾❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😏❤️😏😍😍😍😩😩😩😩😩💦💦🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️😩😩😩😩😩❤️😩😍😍😩❤️❤️😊😊💘💘💦💦💦😭😭❤️😩😍😩😩😩😩😩😩😍😍😍😍😍😍😩😩😏😩😍❤️😩😩😍😍😍😭😭🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾😭😭❤️❤️😩😍😍😭🙌🏾🙌🏾😏😊😊😊😊😏😏😭😭😍😩😩😩❤️❤️😏😏😏😏😏😏❤️❤️😩😩❤️❤️❤️❤️😩😩😩😍😍😍😭❤️😩❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😩😍😍😍😩😩😩😍😍😍😍😍😩😩❤️❤️😍😍😍😍😩😩😩😩😩😩❤️❤️💦💦💦🙏🏼🙏🏼💓💓💓💓💘💘💘💓💓💓💓💘💘🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼💦😍😍❤️😭💓💓💘💘 her fine ass....she deserves rounds....nah fuck that they both deserve roundss🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾😩😩😩😍💦💦💦💘💘💘💦😍😩😩😩😩😩.

Chapter 5 will be Tuesday..🤔I think, no telling when I'll be updating again....I'm bullshitting with yall❤️😍

Excuse them retarded ass mistakes🙄😒

Love you guys keep voting for this book for ya girl🙌🏾❤️😘😘

I'll fuck with y'all later😘😘😘✌🏾️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

923 89 50
πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ "Maneater, make you work hard Make you spend hard, make you want all of her love She's a maneater, make you buy cars Make you cut cards, make yo...
31.4K 1.2K 46
To the average eye Kehlani King seemed to be your normal 19 year old girl that was two months fresh out of high school. Voted most likely to succeed...
96.1K 2.6K 34
What will you do if your first love is the new girlfriend of your dad? What will you feel if she's not only his mere girlfriend but his goddamn fian...
76.7K 3.7K 36
Jaleesa just moved out with her best friend Kendall as fresh adults into Miami. What happeneds when a sugar baby app goes wrong and she meets Kash? K...