kitten ☹ muke [COMP/"EDITTING...

By grungymuke

where ashton tells luke to watch his kitten. (started 10/31/15 & ended 1/6/16) ( girly!michael nerdy!luke ) (... More

; zero ;
; one ;
; two ;
; three ;
; four ;
; five ;
; six ;
; seven ;
; nine ;
; character ask! (closed) ;
; ten ;
; eleven ;
; twelve ;
; thirteen ;
; fourteen ;
; fifteen ;
; answering your questions! ;
; sixteen ;
; seventeen ;
; eighteen ;
; nineteen ;
; twenty ;
; twenty one ;
; twenty two ;
; merry christmas ;
; twenty three ;
; twenty four ;
; epilogue ;

; eight ;

4.4K 184 382
By grungymuke

seven - ashton

"babe. mikeys birthdays soon!" calum says to ashton as they were cuddling on the couch in the living room watching 21 jump street.

ashton sighs. "i know cal. i know."

"let's go out to the mall tomorrow. come on bbbbaaaabbbeeee!" calum says holding ashtons hand. ashton smiles and kisses calums hand.

"i wonder what luke and michael are doing right now upstairs." calum says looking at ashton and grinning.

ashton shrugs then pinches calums cheeks. "ew don't do that ash!" calum says pushing ashtons hands away.

"noooo."

"ugh you little annoying one." ashton says smiling and rolling his eyes.

"ah you love me." calum says.

"aw i do love you." ashton says kissing calum.

while upstairs luke and michael were still cuddling and listening to the 1975, love me.

"let's go to the movies." luke suggest.

"ok well you go back to your place, eat, get ready then come pick me up. ok?" michael says looking at lukes and his hand which were holding.

"ok see you later, kitten." luke says kissing michaels cheek then getting up and leaving michaels room.

"well time to get ready." michael says in his head and getting up from his bed and going to his dresser.

he just got on a black sweater that said "ain't no wifi." with the wifi symbol, light blue high waisted jeans and he rolled the bottoms up a little. he then goes to his mirror and picks a really light pink choker with spikes and a sailor moon luna cat hat. ((picture on side))

he looked at himself in the mirror and grinned happily. he then walks downstairs to tell ashton and calum, about their plans for the day.

ashton and calum were cuddling on the couch watching a movie.

"aw you look so adorable!" calum says as he seen michael enter the living room. ashton looks at michael and smiles happily.

"what you getting all dolled up for?" ashton asks.

"and for who?" ashton adds.

"me and luke are going to a movie." michael says resting his arms down causing sweater paws.

"luke went to go get changed and eat dinner,"

luke entered his room and noticed it was unlocked?

"um hello?!" luke calls as he closes his door slowly.

he heard a noise upstairs and he squeals. "what if I die?!" luke thinks to himself and he slowly goes upstairs making the stairs creak.

he entered the room where he heard his noise which was his room.

he sees arzaylea on HIS bed sucking a blue lollipop and some ugly white hat, she was wearing a black dress that had holes on the side.

"hey baby." she says winking at him.

"ew what the fuck." he whispers.

"dude- I mean girl, I'm gay! im never ever gonna date you!" luke says making a disgusted face.

"aw babe." she says then getting up and putting her hand on his shoulder and her nails going through his hair.

"don't call me that?! and no get out!" luke said pushing arzaylea off him.

"okay babes, and don't worry you'll come to me soon." she says winking at him and walking out of room

"weirdo." luke mutters then going to his dresser and picks out a black long sleeve with holes all over it, he rolls the sleeve up to his elbows, then black jeans with only one hole on his left knee and black converse. he put on some bracelets and he was ready to go but he had to eat first.

he walks to his kitchen and grabs a banana and eats it quickly because he wants to see his kitten.

he walks out and basically runs to michaels house.

"I'm here!" luke says knocking on the door.

"coming luke!" calum says running to the door and opening it.

"and welcoming a newly dressed, 5'9, bleached dyed hair... MICHAEL GORDON CLIFFOOORRRDDDD!" ashton says in a deep voice.

michael enters the room with a big grin on his face and blushing.

lukes mouth drops at his outfit.

"stop, flies are gonna go into your mouth!" calum says rolling his eyes and closing lukes mouth.

michael walks to luke and hugs him, luke hugs back.

"let's give them some privacy." ashton says to calum. calum shakes his head.

ashton groans and grabs calum and pulls him out of the room.

"let's go watch our movie." luke says holding hands with michael and they walk out to lukes car, which he always forgot at their house.

try drive to town and to the movie theatres.

"let's watch inside out!" michael suggests happily. he always wanted to see that movie.

"whatever you want baby. and I actually was gonna suggest that." luke says. they then get in the line to get the food and tickets, it was their turn next.

"hi can we get two tickets to inside out and two large popcorn, one large drink, root beer." michael  says to the boy named niall.

"that would be 30 dollars please." niall  says winking at michael making him blush.

luke couldn't help but feel jealous. really jealous.

luke stops michael from handing him 30 dollars. "no babe I got it." luke says then handing niall the movie.

all niall did was smirk at michael as he was making the popcorn and putting the root beer in the cup. luke clenches his fists.

"hey prettyboy." niall says to luke. luke looks at niall and glares.

"what." luke snaps.

"how bout you go put butter on the popcorn? the butter over here doesn't work." niall says handing luke the two bags of popcorn. luke rolls his eyes and walks to the little counter that had butter, sauce, salt and more.

"hey cutie. how bout you give me your number." niall says smirking at michael.

"oh-oh um..."

well it can't hurt, he's just asking as a friend right?

"sure." michael says but regretting it right away.

michael hands his phone to niall and niall types his number in and makes his contact name to "hottie from the movies." but michael changes it to "niall."

"text you later." niall says as luke came back. michael was holding the drink.

"let's go baby." luke says kissing michaels forehead. michael gives him a fake smile then they enter the movie.

michael and luke enjoyed the movie very much. after as they were walking out niall winks at michael. michael didn't see him do that but luke sure did.

"that mothertrucker." luke says letting go of michaels hand and storming towards niall.

"don't you ever, I mean ever wink at my michael again! don't speak to him. don't think about him don't even look at him!" luke yells making a scene.

"ah! you didn't say I can't text him." niall says smirking.

"y-you got his number?" luke asks more calmly.

"that right." niall says still smirking, making luke want to smack the smirk right off his face.

luke looks at michael with hurt in his eyes. michael felt angry.

they weren't even dating for hell sakes! but they knew they liked each other really really much.

michael nods.

"lets-lets just get out of h-here." luke says walking to the parking lot with his fists still clenched.

michael felt like crying. he wanted to curl up in a ball and cry and cry.

luke drove michael home in uncomfortable silence, lukes fists clenched as jealous came on by nick jonas. michael really regretted giving niall his number.

when they got to michaels house michael turned to luke and sighs.

"I'm um uh I mean I told ashton I was sleeping over at your house remember? I um could just cancel." michael says scratching the back of his neck.

"n-no mikey. please just go get your pjs and other stuff you need and meet back in my car." luke says staring ahead and not giving any eye contact.

michael and luke get out of lukes car and go to michaels house and enter.

"how was the date?! did you guys kiss?!" ashton asks as they entered the living room.

luke mutter something then sits down on the sofa with his arm crossed.

michael gulps and shakes his head and walks up stairs to his room to get his pjs.

"w-what happened?" calum asks with his eyebrow raised.

"some guy was flirting with him and-and I got jealous and I made a scene. but he got his freaking phone number?! it's my fault I'm the one-" luke says pulling on his hair.

"no no! I get it. You got jealous, but how was the movie?" ashton asks making luke chuckle softly.

"great."

michael gets his red backpack and puts a big light purple flannel in bag and long high knee white socks. he put extra clothes and his toothbrush.

he then walked downstairs and see ashton and calum hugging luke as he sobbed.

michael drops his bag and runs to luke.

he hugs luke and kisses his forehead.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," michael says repeating.

"n-no I'm sorry I made a big scene and got mad for no reason. Yeah i was jealous. but I like you a lot. like a lot." luke says.

michael puts his hand on lukes cheeks and kisses luke.

"let's get out of here." calum mouths to ashton, ash nods and they both go to kitchen and make popcorn.

michaels and lukes kiss turned into a making out scene. luke bites michaels bottom lip making michael gasp and luke enters his tongue in his mouth. (( why was I cringing when I wrote this lol ))

their tongues had a fight and michael lost, lukes tongue explored michaels mouth. (( luke can I explore with you ))

they stopped to get a breath, luke wanted more but michael backed away.

"let's go to your place."  michael says smiling at luke.

michael and luke got up and luke picked up michaels bag for him.

"bye ash and cal!" luke says.

"bye daddies!" michael says.

they both enter lukes car and buckle up and luke enters.

luke rests his hand on michaels thigh, sending michael  chills through his body.

when they got to lukes place they went up to his room and did you know what. ok just kidding not yet . they cuddled.

michael was laying on lukes chest like where he usually was, listening to lukes heart beating. they were holding hands and lukes other hand was going through michaels hair.

"l-luke what uh erm are we?" michael asks nervously.

"ok-ok michael can I-I ask you something?"

"sure."

"can-can you be my b-boyfriend?" luke asks closing his eyes and praying to god michael would say yes.

michaels body shot up.
"yes!" michael says attacking lukes body.

"hell yeah!" luke mutters kissing michael. like before it became a make out scene. lukes hands were gripping on michaels waist.

lukes tongue entered michaels mouth again. (( ugh Luke what did I tell you about entering people's mouths! Tisk tisk ))

michael moaned slightly. luke got turned on by that. (( I can't write smut sorry your prob cringing like me RN ))

luke turns michael over so he was now straddling him.

"i always top." luke mutters then leaning in to kiss michael again.

"woah woah wait I always top!" michael protests turning luke so michael was now on top of luke.

"no no I top." luke says turning again so he was top.

"no stop your definitely a bottom!" michael says turning them but they ended up falling off the bed from all the turning.

michael was laughing so hard, so was luke.

"i think I'm in love with you." luke says putting his arm around michael.

"I think I'm in love with you too lukey." michael says pecking lukes lip.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 1.5K 41
Top!Michael Started: April 23rd 2018
76 0 20
No description. Read to find out...
5K 351 28
Luke knew that this was going to be weird. He new roommate/ex-kitten were now even more indulged in Luke's mind. The only problem was that his roomma...
2.5K 88 23
when ashton loves flowers but luke hates his job.