I don't mind your tics (Ticci...

By h0nnybee

Just read it More

Chapter 1: Meeting your hero
Chapter 2: Toby β™‘
Chapter 3
Chapter 4: Moving out
Authors note
Chapter 4: Don't freak out
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9: A love triangle?
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
jesus christ

Chapter 14

7.2K 183 170
By h0nnybee

Guys, this chapter is based off of @ThymeLovesYou's suggestion. I was inspired by the idea they left. Enjoy!

________

  Jack's p.o.v.
_________________

...(Y/N)

She hasn't come back... it's been a week... I have to see her... I know.. I'll just go to her house... and take her... then she won't have to leave anymore.

I'll go now!

__________

I get to (Y/N)'s house and sneak into her window. I have duct tape and rope in my hands as I stand at the end of the bed. She's sleeping. I slowly creep up and tie her arms together tightly. She doesn't wake up luckily.

I gently roll her over to duct tape her mouth when she suddenly wakes up.

"H-huh? T-toby? Is that you? She tries to move her hands and realizes she's tied up."

She finds me and starts to scream, but I duct tape her mouth quickly after she begins to scream, cursing and grabbing her, rushing out the window, but her brother is there before I can escape.

"What the..."

I throw my scalpel at him but it misses him, but it gives me time to escape with (Y/N).

I hear footsteps rushing behind us. I run away from the house as her brother or whatever he is to her yells her name.

"(Y/N)!"

_________________

(Y/N) struggled but it didn't bother me in the slightest. I carried her all the way to the mansion with me. She eventually became too tired to struggle anymore.

We barely got passed the police with (Y/N)'s struggling, she almost got me caught. But we made it all the way to the mansion home free.

I carry (Y/N) inside to my room and set her on the bed. I get on top of her and smell her, she trembles and whimpers softly as I do so. I grab some of her hair and stroke it gently, holding her tightly. She's wearing black sweat pants and a grey tee shirt, she has on black socks, her arms tied behind her as tears form in her (E/C) eyes.

"Shh.. you'll be fine... love..."

"Jack! Are you back yet? Where'd you go? Any luck finding Toby?" I hear Masky shouting as he comes up the stairs. I quickly cover up (Y/N)

"Don't move... if he finds you he'll kill you." I warn her.

Slender and the proxies would kill her, obviously not Toby, though.

"Yeah, I'm back. No sign of Toby though." 

"I like it better without him... but the boss wants him back here."

"Well, I'll keep looking." 

"Good." Masky says and turns to leave.

I sigh once he leaves, closing the door and turning back to (Y/N).

"Good girl." I whisper and begin to remove the tape.

Once the tape is off her face she tries to scream, but I slap her before she can and cover her mouth as she cries.

"FOOL! IF THEY HEAR YOU THEY'LL KILL YOU!" I shout in a whisper.

(Y/N) turns her back to me and cries softly. I turn her back over and kiss her. She struggles to get me off but I don't move.

She bites my lip. Hard. I curse and scowl at her.

"Don't try my patience, girl, I'll make you mine whether you like it or not!"

She rolls over again and cries. "W-what do you want with me...?"

"You know what..."

  Suddenly the door opens and BEN walks in, closing the door behind him. His dark pits open wide and bleed as his tiny red pupils dilate.

He trudges over to me and (Y/N)

"Watch it, boy. I'll have you rotten kidneys if you do anything to her." I warn him.

BEN steps closer to (Y/N) as she trembles in fear. He leans over her as his blood tears fall on her face, she holds in a scream as she cries. I chuckle darkly.

This is wonderful.

_____________

"No, I didn't see his face, he was wearing a mask and a hoodie over his head" I tell the police man with a notepad as several others investigate (Y/N)'s room.

"You said you heard a scream?"

"Yeah... I heard her scream and I woke up and immediately rushed to her room. When I got here the window was open and she was gone." I tell him, scrathing my head. "I feel so stupid for letting this happen..." I scold myself.

"Can you describe the culprit to the best of your ability?"

I nodded.

"He wore a dark blue hoodie and black jeans, his mask had black goo coming from the black eyeholes. It looked like he had no eyes... he looked really creepy... and he threw a scalpel at me... but it missed..."

The officer looked at me unamused as he closes his notebook and scratches his mustache.

"Look kid, pranks on cops can end your ass up in jail. One more move like that and you won't get away. That's a warning." He says and turns to leave.

I call after him in confusion but they ignore me and leave anyway.

Tears stream down my face as I go back into (Y/N)'s room. How could I let this happen...

I lay on her now cold bed and cry until I can't cry anymore, then I fall into a deep sleep.

_____________

The news is talking about some murders leading from the town to the surrounding areas, talking of how it's believed to be done by the supposedly deceased Toby Rogers because of how the victims were hacked into small pieces by what was believed to be a hatchet.

I'm eating breakfast in disgust as I was the images of the brutally murdered bodies of the victims.

It's been two weeks since I've seen (Y/N).

I've been a mess since she's been gone.

I've been nothing.

I did some research and found out the reason the cop called my report a prank.

The guy I saw was no ordinary guy, he's a Creepypasta named Eyeless Jack.

According to the site, him and Toby are supposed to be friends.

The news gives me an idea to find Toby but I don't believe in myself to do so, so I put the idea down immediately. But I'm desperate to find (Y/N). If the cops won't help me find her, then I need the help of someone who will.

I pack a bag of supplies such as a flashlight with extra batteries, energy bars, a knife for emergencies, and some first aid.

I prepare myself throughout the day, mentally, I'd leave at midnight.

_________

I leave the house at midnight exactly, having prepared myself for any possible outcome, I make way for the edge of town, keeping my eyes peeled for anything.

I shiver in the cold mid winter air as I walk at a steady pace. Looking everywhere for signs.

Once I reach the edge of town where most the murders happen I start becoming more cautious, considering the murderer could be someone else and not Toby.

I'm not even all the way of of town before I'm tackled to the ground out of nowhere. I grunt and knock whoever it is off of me.

It's Toby.

  I sigh in relief.

"Toby! Thank god. You have to help me!"

Toby seems expressionless, pulling out his hatchets he throws one and I barely dodge it.

"Toby! What the hell man! It's me! Jake! (Y/N)'s brother!" I shout as I dodge a second hatchet.

"TOBY! LISTEN, SOMEONE KIDNAPPED (Y/N)!" I shout at the boy.

Suddenly he snaps out of his emotionless shell and looks at me.

"J-Jake?"

"Thank god... Toby... I really need your help.... (Y/N) has been kidnapped... by Eyeless Jack...

____________

  There we go.

I hope you enjoy this chapter. I haven't been writing because I've been blocked and depressed, but I'm better now and I think I'm ready to start creating again. Thanks for staying with me even while I was gone. I love you all.

Bye bye.

¤ Madi ¤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3.9K 21
I've turned this book into a oneshot book rather than a full story, but in the future look forward to some full-length stories xD The old chapters ar...
16.6K 545 30
Just what the title says.
225K 5.8K 43
(I started this when I was about 13 so please don't hate the first half too much!) "It was you all along, looking out for me?" Toby nodded looking do...
34.1K 1.1K 40
𝘐𝘯 2013, 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 π˜›π˜°π˜£π˜Ί. 𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘒𝘴 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭π˜ͺ𝘦π˜₯ 𝘲𝘢π˜ͺ𝘦𝘡 𝘬π˜ͺπ˜₯ 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘱π˜ͺ𝘀𝘬𝘦π˜₯ 𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘯. 𝘠𝘰𝘢 π˜₯οΏ½...