Change My Mind ( #wattys2017 )

By Beatbreaks

Harry Styles is one of the students at Austin L High school , but he isn't like everyone else, he kind of run... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Authors note (Sequel)
AUTHORS NOTE
Don't cross over
Authors note, Sequel?
Sequel - I would
Authors note
Authors note - new Harry fanfic :)
Authors note - continue Another world?
Authors note - Jessica
Authors note - trailer?
Authors note - New Niall fanfic

Change My Mind

31.2K 344 26
By Beatbreaks

Prologue:

Harry Styles is one of the students at Austin L High school , but he isn't like everyone else, he kind of runs the school, well he and his four mates, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik and Liam Payne does. Everyone's scared of them and they should be, they really fit in to the frame of bad boys. 

Harry is the leader of the group and probably the scariest and meanest of of them all, then there's Louis and Zayn, Harrys closest friends and they're just like him, and last there's Niall and Liam, they doesn't really seem that bad, but don't let that fool you, they will join in on anything the rest of the boys do, they might just feel bad about it afterwards.

Harry always gets what he wants, but will everything change once the new student arrives at the school.

Olivia is the new kid that moved out here from California, yeah it's kind of a big change to move from sunny California to rainy London, but her mom had remarried a guy and he had demanded that the hole family should move out here. 

He also had decided that Olivia would start at the privat high school, Austin L High school, lets just say she wasn't really that happy about it, she already knew all the kids would be all snobby and mean, but little did she know that it would be way worse than she could ever imagine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 355 18
Hi. I'm Audra Rayne. I live in Wolverhampton. You might not know me as... well, me. But You may be knowing Liam Payne (Obviously) from One Direction...
9.9K 454 44
Louis Tomlinson. He is the typical ideal athlete at his school, Hayfield high school. Everyone thinks they know him. You know, a player with a big eg...
16.3K 333 16
Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, and Niall Horan all knew they were different from the start. They met each other at school and...
21.9K 590 17
Lacy is bullied by her classmates. Her mother doesn't have a clue about it and Lacy doesn't want her mother to know. Lacy has secrets that she plans...