His Hired Wife.

Da Lucinda_love39

Daniel Beckham, a wealthy Chief Executive, and manager is one of the many eligible bachelors well known in Lo... Altro

His Hired Wife.
Chapter 1: Marissa's Job interview.
Author's Note: Very Important to read before please.
Chapter two: Daniel's [P.O.V]
Chapter 3- A change of plan and Daniel's call.
Chapter 4-Monday morning and on the way to new York City.
Chapter 5-Their Conversation in the Drawing room with Marissa.
Chapter 6-Daniel P.O.V and Marissa and Daniel's dinner date.
The morning of Teresa and Micheal's Wedding of the Century.
Teresa and Micheal's, Wedding Reception and the speeches.
10: Daniel's and Marissa, shopping spree and Daniel meeting the parents.
Chapter 11: Finally arrived and Marissa and Daniel Night of Romance.
Chapter 12: Daniel's P.O.V.
Daniel's surprise and another night of passion.
Two weeks later and back in NYC.
Chapter 15: The following morning and Marissa Dr appointment.
Chapter 16: Two months later before Marissa Appointment.
Marissa's Dr. Appointment and Daniel surprise dinner.
Chapter 18: Marissa's Emergency call & Almost finding out her surprise.
Marissa P.o.v and 3 weeks since their arrival in Britain.
Chapter 20:Daniel surprises for Marissa.
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE TO READ THANKS.
Chapter 21: Mellisa meeting Eric at the Nightclub in London.
Author's Note Please read!.
The Beckham's x-mas dinner & Daniel's Speech.
Alexis P.O.V and Marissa and Daniel going to their personal designer.
Chapter 24: One week later and Ceta and Riley's second date.
Chapter 25: Riley's P.O.V
Mellisa and Eric Arrival in NYC before the big day.
Author's Note:
Chap 27: Marissa's hen-night and Daniel Stag-do.
An important Author/Note.
Chap 28: Daniel & Marissa Huge Wedding of the Century.
Marissa and Daniel on their honeymoon in Verona.
Chapter 30: The following morning and Marissa and Daniel having breakfast.
Chapter 31: The final week of Marissa and Daniel honeymoon and their date.
Chapter 32: One week after Marissa and Daniel return back to the city.
Chapter 33: Marissa's 24th birthday.
Chapter 34: Simon and Daniel heart to heart.
Chapter 35: Susan meeting with her Mr.right.
Author's Note.
Chapter 36: Marissa's Contraction pains and Giving birth.
Chapter 37: Daniel& Simon getting a few things together.
Chapter 38: Marissa's welcome home surprise &Daniel sign the discharge form.
Chapter 39: Marissa and Daniel's P.O.V on parenthood after 2 months.
Chap 40: Simon's surprise birthday party &four months later.
Author's note.
Chapter 41: Two weeks later and another night of passion.
Chapter 42: Three months later & at another check up & double-date.
Chapter 43: Parceta's intro at Riley's parents stately home.
Chapter 44: four months after Ceta and Riley's shotgun wedding.
Chapter 45: Riley's POV and Ceta's Doctor check up.
Chapter 46: Ceta giving birth one month later & Riley's POV.
Chapter 47: Two years later and Simon& Daniel signing documents.
Chapter 48: Cole brings his fiancee to meet the Parents & get his dad approval.
Chapter 49: Marissa and Daniel's fight and Daniel's way of apology.
Chapter 50: Two years later & Marissa pregnancy test results.
Chapter 51: One month later and Marissa parents 31st Anniversary & attending.
Chapter 52: Two weeks after Marissa's parents Anniversary and back in New York.
Chapter 53: The next day Marissa, on her Private jet to Seattle.
Chapter 54: Next day & Daniel's POV And Marissa getting ready for lunch.
Chapter 55: Marissa getting dressed in her outfit& Simon babysit his grandsons.
Chapter 56: At the shopping mall and Daniel and Marissa return home.
Chapter 57: Two weeks before Xmas &the Beckham's Xmas shopping...
Chapter 58: The Night Before Christmas & Daniel's Pov.
Chapter 59: The following morning aka Xmas morning &gifting the sick children.
Beckham's family Tango dance & Xmas dinner & an unexpected guest
Chapter 61: Two months later Valentine's day and old friends&enemies.
Chapter 62: Marissa helping Daniel with the homeless Children.
Chapter 63: The following morning and getting ready to leave to Seattle.
Chapter 64: Three months later and Marissa in labor & baby's gender unknown.
Final chapter 65: Marissa's flashback of meeting Daniel&the questions too.
Epilogue: 21st wedding Anniversary of Marissa & Daniel Beckham & surprise guest.

Chapter 7- Susan McLaren Perspective.

6.5K 214 13
Da Lucinda_love39

Author's note: Hey everyone, it's me again just wanting to say thanks to all my followers and my faithful readers and to all of you who read this story Susan McLaren is Daniel's mom's husband to be daughter OK, I hope you enjoy reading chapter 7 oh and please forgive me for the long delay it was because of writer's block thank you.@Simple-beauty.

Susan McLaren Perspective.,

A few hours after getting settled at father's mansion in L.A, Both my sweet, however, older brother Cole, who arrived here a week before myself and I. 

Got call to an important family meeting with our dad in the conference room, only to hear that our father Micheal Caleb McLaren was getting re-married?

His fourth marriage to be precise, but the woman he was getting married to was her fourth marriage also but she was too posh and bossy and I think she just want my father's money, which is a typical gold digger and if that's the case; we are not going to get along as fine as father think.

While in the conference room father show us a huge album of Teresa Beckham his wife to be and her family, well not exactly family it was her son he was very handsome I must say and looked like a generous and decent guy who know the right way to a lady's heart too.

"Father who is he?." I ask as I pull my hair into a high ponytail, but I already know the answer to my own question.

"Oh Princess," that's Teresa's son Daniel he is CEO and Chief Executive of his Company Daniel Beckham Company back in Britain, and he's also co-owner of The Beckham Family hotel in New York City and he is also engaged to a very beautiful young lady recently."

Dad reply with that warning look, crushing all my fantasies of Daniel and myself.

Damn, why? I thought, asking myself.

Then in the final set of photos father show myself and Cole a photo of Daniel's fiancee', and truly speaking, he has taste in women I have to hand it to him.

After we were finished in the conference room, we went out and have dinner as a family at our favorite restaurant.

All I know is that no one can replace our mother.

My mom was one in a million she was the most special person to me, she was beautiful both on the outside and the inside, she was so selfless and I loved her so much, I still do I wish she was still alive though.

End of Susan McLaren Perspective.

Follows!

Votes!

Comment too!.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

117K 3.3K 15
This is a love story between a man and a woman. If only things are as simple as they sound. Mr Kieran Knight, CEO of an Insurance Firm and Co-Owner o...
349 91 29
One girl, stuck in London in the same boring life with a big dream. A big dream to live and work in the city of love, Paris. When things go wrong and...
186K 6.2K 52
As much as Kimberly Astor hated to admit it, she had a slight problem. Okay, so it was theoretically a major problem, but it wasn't entirely her faul...
82.6K 3.7K 27
DISCRETION SERIES - Stand Alone - BOOK #6 " O-one portrait.. " I whispered, and he replied. " That's all I want, Rose.. " He said, sounding very sens...