No Choice || H.S.

By Hollow_Mist

"Sometimes we can choose the paths we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have No... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chpater 64
Chapter 65
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Epilogue

Chapter 101

838 28 9
By Hollow_Mist

Harry's P.O.V

Twelve hours.

We had been in the same room for twelve hours. Tahira's contractions had been slow at first but when she passed the seven centimetre mark, her contractions kept coming.

Figuratively, my hand had gone blue from being crushed but Tahira had literally turned pale from suffering the contractions. Her face was covered in sweat, her breathing came out tired and her hand had gone slack in mine. Until the contractions came, that is.

It was four in the morning, and I knew everyone was still waiting outside. Omar, Sara, mum, dad, Robin, Gemma, the boys and the girls. And to our surprise, Zayn had also arrived; giving me a small smile when I walked outside to fetch the bag I had forgotten to take inside with me.

"Do you want an epidural, Mrs. Styles?" One of the nurses asked and I immediately nodded, not bothering to correct her that Tahira hadn't changed her last name after we had married but Tahira's response surprised me

"No. No epidural." She whispered and just squeezed my hand when I looked at her. The nurse nodded and then checked how much Tahira had dilated and smiled when she looked at us.

"You've passed the mark. I'll fetch the doctor and then you can start pushing." The nurse said and walked out of the room. I looked back at Tahira and she gave me a tired smile. I wiped away the sweat from her face with a cloth I was given.

"You'll be fine. We can still go for a Caesarian." I said and she shook her head "No. I want to push her out myself." Tahira said as firmly as she could in her tired state and despite wanting to frown, I gave her a small smile.

Dr. Bailey entered the room then, a few nurses following her inside and she smiled when she saw us "Take a deep breath. There's no pressure, alright?" She said and Tahira nodded, her face taking a determined expression and I gave her hand a squeeze.

It took longer than we thought.

Tears of frustration were falling down Tahira's cheeks when Ameera refused to come out. But then Dr. Bailey finally called out "I can see the head! You're doing great, Tahira. Just a few more pushes."

Tahira took a deep breath. Her face scrunched up tightly as she pushed with all her remaining strength, squeezing my hand just as tight. As soon as a cry filled the room, Tahira sagged back down on the bed with a gasp.

Dr. Bailey stood up but before I could see my daughter, nurses hovered over her and took her away "They're just going to check her vitals and everything since she's premature." Dr. Bailey said and I slowly nodded. She left the room after that and I looked at Tahira with a smile

"You did it, darling." I whispered and kissed her hand which was holding mine. She looked at me with a tired look, her eyes barely open

"I want to see her, Harry." She whispered tiredly and I nodded "And you will. The nurses are just checking her." I said, wiping away her tears and she smiled slightly. The door to the room burst open and Sara walked in first, tears in her eyes and a smile on her lips.

"She looked beautiful." Sara said and took Tahira's other hand in hers. Tahira turned her head towards Sara and just smiled. A hand pat my back and I saw the boys giving me wide smiles. Mum came up and hugged me tightly then gave Tahira's hand a squeeze after taking it from mine.

The door opened after a while and a nurse stepped in. A bundle of pink blankets in her arms. I quickly stood up from the place I was sitting, walking towards the nurse. She held out the blankets to me with a small smile and I took them in my hands, looking down at my daughter for the first time.

She was so small that when I held her, my both hands combined were holding her entire body. Her face was red, but resembling that of Tahira's from the old memory of seeing her for the first time. She stirred from being moved from the nurses arms and to mine. Her eyes fluttered open slowly. A chuckle escaped my lips, a lump formed in my throat and a tear fell down my face when I saw my eyes in hers.

And just like that, I was enchanted. I could literally feel myself being wrapped around her tiny little fingers.

"Harry?" Tahira's tired voice called out and I looked at her with a smile "She looks just like you." I said and walked towards her. Mum stepped away with a smile so that Tahira could fold her arms and I placed Ameera in them. As soon as I did, I felt myself being crowded by the boys behind me.

"She has your eyes." Zayn said and I nodded. Tahira smiled as her thumb stroked Ameera's cheek softly. After placing a kiss to her forehead, she looked at Omar

"Papa?" She said quietly and Omar nodded, taking Ameera up from Tahira's arms. He sat down on the chair behind him and cleared his throat, shaking his head. At first I was confused to what he was doing and then remembered what Tahira had told me one night.

Omar leaned his head down to Ameera's right ear and started reciting the athan in her ear while we all stayed quiet and listened to him. After he was reciting the athan, he recited something else in her left ear and when he was done, he also placed a kiss on her forehead.

She suddenly started crying and Omar chuckled "Hunger calls." He said and we chuckled too. Everyone left the room, giving privacy to all three of us. Omar placed Ameera back in Tahira's arms and gave Tahira a smile before placing a kiss to her crown and walking out of the room.

"Harry."

"I won't look." I said and she chuckled

"I was going to tell you to get her name written on the birth certificate." She said and I shook my head with a smile, placing a kiss on her cheek.

"I'm on it."

When I walked back into the room, Tahira was sitting, looking at Ameera in her arms, who had been fed and was sleeping.

"You should do the same." I said when I walked in and she looked up at me with a smile

"I will. It's hard to believe... I finally have her in my arms." She said and I smiled, sitting down beside her on the bed.

"I know." I said and took Ameera from Tahira's arms, gently placing her in the cot beside the bed. "C'mon. You're going to sleep right now." I said and she gave me an amused smile

"Just because you've become a father now doesn't mean you're mine. He's outside if you want to talk to him." She said and I chuckled

"Just go to sleep." I said and she did as I instructed. Resting her head back on the pillow, she closed her eyes. I pulled the blanket over her and a small smile came on her lips. I leaned down and kissed her temple just as her breathing evened out. Looking at my two girls sleeping, I smiled softly as I looked back and forth between them.

This is a whole new beginning.

———————————————————————————————————————————

AN: She's finally born! Comment, Vote and Follow :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 7.4K 47
[COMPLETED] It is well known that the world isn't a nice place. There are too many people and not enough humanity. Emma learns this very quickly when...
3.5K 292 22
DISCLAIMER I WAS 14 WHEN I WROTE THIS SO IT'S TERRIBLE + TRIGGER WARNING "I'll find a way to fix these broken pieces and let go.." Harry is in a lov...
29.3K 465 17
Super PopStar Harry Styles is know all over the world after he auditioned and won X-factor but he knew he always wanted to be normal so he kept up hi...
219 1 1
Bad boys Harry Styles & Niall Horan move to the small town of Glenwood, Georgia at the start of their Senior year with mother Anne & little brother L...