Harry Potter x reader one-sho...

By SabrinaWilson3

This will be a collection of one-shots with various characters. I do fluff and smut as well as non romantic... More

A/N
Professor Snape x Reader
A/N: Updates
Draco Malfoy x reader
Neville Longbottom x reader
Luna Lovegood x reader
Harry Potter x Jackie SMUT
A/N: Thanks!
Ron Weasley x Kathy
Fred Weasley x reader
A/N Thaaaaank you
Young Lucius Malfoy x reader
Young Snape x reader
A/N: New Stories
Molly Weasley x reader: Adoption
Hermione x reader: Friendship
George and Fred x reader: Brothers
A/N o.o
George Weasley x reader
Harry Potter x reader
Draco Malfoy x reader
A/N
Pansy Parkinson x reader
Requests
Harry Potter x Christina Homes
Draco Malfoy x Jackie
A/N
Ron Weasley x Aubrey
Fred/George Weasley x Sarah SMUT
Professor Snape x Victoria SMUT
Luna Lovegood x Alex Black
Yay
Draco x Candie SMUT
Draco Malfoy x Jackie SMUT
Ron Weasley x Kathy SMUT
A/N
Fred/George x Angel
A/N
Professor Snape x reader SMUT
Luna Lovegood x reader
Young Snape x reader SMUT
Tom Riddle x reader
A/N
Draco x reader SMUT
So sorry
Ginny x reader
Heyo!
Draco Malfoy x Cameron
A/N
Seamus Finnigan x reader
New book!
First Chapter!
Fred Weasley x Makiyla SMUT
Fred Weasley x reader
Ron Weasley x Hope
So excited!
Tom riddle x reader SMUT
50K!
George Weasley x Midnight Black
A/N
Fred Weasley x reader SMUT
Draco Malfoy x reader

Oliver Wood x reader

28.4K 290 94
By SabrinaWilson3

(Y/N)'s POV
'Me. Out of all people, Oliver chose me to be a new chaser. Today is my first Quidditch match. I'm so nervous. What if I get hurt? Oh! Never mind that, here comes Oliver.' You quickly stand up and make your way to your team.
"All right. Tonight is the night. We're going to take Slytherin down." As Oliver says this, he looks at you and smiles. You glance towards the ground and you start to blush. Oliver finishes his speech and the team heads out to the field. "(Y/N)?" You quickly jerk your head up to see Oliver's face inches away from yours. "You alright?"
"Ah! Yes. S-sorry!" You grab your broom and and run out to catch up with your teammates. The match is about to begin.

Oliver's POV
Just as I'm finishing my speech, I notice (Y/N) acting a bit off. "(Y/N)... You alright?" I ask. She apologizes and runs out with her broom. (Y/N) is too cute. I wonder what she was thinking about.

~Out on the field~

'I love the way she rides her broom. She's so perfect.' I snap out of my thoughts just in time to block the quaffle. I hear the scorekeeper shout in excitement. "ANOTHER TEN POINTS TO GRYFFINDOR!" Wow. We were in the lead with 40 points to 30 for Slytherin. This is the first time we've been in the lead in years. All of a sudden, Harry, the seeker, speeds past me. He's spotted the snitch. I watch in awe as he races after it against Malfoy, the Slytherin seeker. (Y/N), completely oblivious to what's happening, is making her way towards the opposite end of the field with the quaffle. 'She's such a beauty.' I turn my attention back to Harry and Malfoy when Harry reaches his hand out and... He's done it! He's caught the snitch!
"HARRY POTTER HAS CAUGHT THE GOLDEN SNITCH! GRYFFINDOR WINS!"

(Y/N)'s POV
I have possession of the quaffle. I'm going to score. I need to impress him... Just as I draw my arm back to throw the quaffle, the whistle blows. "HARRY POTTER HAS CAUGHT THE GOLDEN SNITCH! GRYFFINDOR WINS!" I lower myself back to the ground and see everyone celebrating around Harry. Noticing that he is the center of attention, I sneak off back to the tents to put my broom away. Not long after I arrive to the tent, Oliver comes rushing in, breathing heavily. "(Y/N)." He tries to catch his breath. Oh, how you liked him so. You doubted he felt the same about you. "I... You did great out there, (Y/N)."
"Thanks, Oliver," you say quietly.
"Oh, Um, (Y/N)..."
"Yes?" 'I wonder why he's being so weird.' Oliver looks at you and blushes. "I was just wondering if maybe... Would you... Would you like to be my girl? I've had a crush on you since I saw you get sorted last year. You're just so pretty and funny and I-"
You cut him off and plant a sweet, loving kiss on his soft lips. "Oliver... I would love to be your girl." He pulls you into a tight embrace and kisses you again.
"I love you, (Y/N)"
"I love you too, Oliver."

A/N
Well, what did ya think? That was my first fanfic so I'm sorry if it wasn't that good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 2.9K 34
Just random oneshots. Mostly drarry with a few linny, pansmione, and wolfstar sprinkled in. Maybe angst and fluff. Definitely no smut. All of the cha...
20.6K 187 27
One shots of the characters from Harry Potter. Please leave requests. I will do any character of any relation. The OC Will be female unless someone r...
1.2M 21.2K 109
Hermione x Fem Reader one-shots! Requests are very welcome! All you have to do is tell me either a prompt, or, if you just want a type (smut, fluff...
17.2K 113 20
REQUESTS OPEN!! This includes smut, fluff, and maybe some sad images of characters in the Harry Potter universe :)